The Fort by bus

neave

Afternoon chaps, I'm getting a bus to the Fort today from Sighthill; any idea how long this'll take?

CompleteIdiot
Afternoon chaps, I'm getting a bus to the Fort today from Sighthill; any idea how long this'll take?

Probably an hour or slightly over. The 35 timetable says between 55 and 58 minutes from the Sighthill Colleges to Ocean Terminal but that seems optimistic.

Probably an hour or slightly over. The 35 timetable says between 55 and 58 minutes from the Sighthill Colleges to Ocean Terminal but that seems optimistic.

Oh, does the 35 go too? I was going to walk a wee bit along Calder Road and get the 30 but the 35 stops right outside my house.

CompleteIdiot

Hold on. Do you mean 'The Fort' as in Leith or Fort Kinnaird? The 30 goes to Kinnaird Park.

Hold on, do you mean 'The Fort' as in Leith or Fort Kinnaird? The 30 goes to Kinnaird Park

Yeah, Fort Kinnaird, sorry. I got a bit confused there - I knew the 35 went everywhere, but didn't think it went that far!

CompleteIdiot
Yeah, Fort Kinnaird, sorry. I got a bit confused there - I knew the 35 went everywhere, but didn't think it went that far!

http://www.lothianbuses.com/r30.php

The 30 looks like it takes around an hour to get from Wester Hailes to Fort Kinnaird.

Archived