What exactly did hibs fans try to do to us during the admin period?

Dat_RPG

The other (car crash) thread I posted raised the point that many Hearts fans have forgotten what hibs fans tried to do to us. What actually really happened?

The Future's Maroon

If you dont know then you aint a PHM!

The other (car crash) thread I posted raised the point that many Hearts fans have forgotten what hibs fans tried to do to us. What actually really happened?

I was going to ask this too. What proof or evidence of letter writing etc is there?

Now I have seen links to posts of letters that have been written claiming to have been sent to Lithuanian authorities condemning us and vlad as cheats and thieves etc. I have also seen posts from .net claiming all sorts of stuff.

What was done that can be categorically corroborated? For example who acknowledged receiving letters and emails from the losers?

Did the Lithuanian admins acknowledge this? I can't remember.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I was going to ask this too. What proof or evidence of letter writing etc is there?

Now I have seen links to posts of letters that have been written claiming to have been sent to Lithuanian authorities condemning us and vlad as cheats and thieves etc. I have also seen posts from .net claiming all sorts of stuff.

What was done that can be categorically corroborated? For example who acknowledged receiving letters and emails from the losers?

Yes, they did.

Tams bird

May as well ask what is PHM ? Seems to be the latest thing on here.

tried to stop the process by bombarding the administrators with emails and general made up nonsense , which was confirmed by the administrators. I hope they rot in the lower leagues ... C'mon the QOS ( or insert Motherwell)

As well as the fake offers and shenanigans with Ukio's Administrators they wrote to the Lithuanian President complaining that they were going to accept far too little for Tynecastle (worth 10M according to them) and asking him to intervene so that the Lithuanian taxpayers weren't ripped off.

Them festering in the Championship would be utter karma for these wanks.

Think they wrote letters complaining about Alex Salmond / Ian Murrays involvement with them being politicians with dual interests.

Broken wee fu**, hope they rot for a long time in the lower leagues. We have eejits in our own support but can't imagine anyone doing the

same if the shoe was on the other foot

#feckinggetalife

Sent letters to SFA saying Danny Wilson should be suspended from a cup tie.

Sent letters to the SPFL saying Gary Oliver was played illegally and that we should be docked points.

Sent letters complaining about various politicians trying to save the club.

Sent letters to Lithuanian Government trying to scupper the CVA.

Sent letters to charities trying to find out if Hearts owed them money.

A couple of years in the championship could destroy them,I'd call that Karma.

Sent letters to SFA saying Danny Wilson should be suspended from a cup tie.

Sent letters to the SPFL saying Gary Oliver was played illegally and that we should be docked points.

Sent letters complaining about various politicians trying to save the club.

Sent letters to Lithuanian Government trying to scupper the CVA.

Sent letters to charities trying to find out if Hearts owed them money.

A couple of years in the championship could destroy them,I'd call that Karma.

They also sent fake offers to buy the club.

Away from the admin topic, I think they also wrote to Save The Children about the sponsorship to tell them of our 'paedophilia' past.

May as well ask what is PHM ? Seems to be the latest thing on here.

Proper Hearts Man,

Gorgie_Rules

I'm almost certain Budge confirmed it delayed the process. Looking back now its even more pathetic than it seemed at the time :lol: Desperados

Tried everything they could to kill us.

And failed, whilst just making themselfs look stupid.

Mind that mega thread on hibs.net, all the hibs fans getting rinsed a ?5 fee to get made up information from a poster :lol:

Absolute muppets.

They tried to make it so that good hard working people who work day to day at the club lost their livelihood.

Scum

Tried everything they could to kill us.

And failed, whilst just making themselfs look stupid.

Mind that mega thread on hibs.net, all the hibs fans getting rinsed a ?5 fee to get made up information from a poster :lol:

Absolute muppets.

I do indeed. There is a bitter Hobo in my work, who done this. He use to tell everyone what he read. I asked him if he read it on Hibs.net. He said that he did, but that the poster had a 'good track record'. :lol:

He, and others, were genuinely gutted and fuming when we made it.

Jesus....so a few dozen hubs boys did their best to put the boot in....and!???

If it was hundreds or thousands it would be safe to paint the lot of them with the same brush...

Gents we are in an amazing position currently and with respect move on and enjoy the moment...every club has elements that are less desirable than others including our own...

They tried to make it so that good hard working people who work day to day at the club lost their livelihood.

Scum

Think of the Lithuanian pensioners.

Tams bird

Proper Hearts Man,

Oh well I will never be that.

As did Ian Murray and Ann Budge.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/137239-hibsnet/page-3

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

Here's an article where the admins acknowledge attempts to scupper the CVA deal:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

There should be no attempts to rewrite history with these scrum-bags. However futile their efforts were, they went out of their way to see us dead. They are not some wee fuzzy and friendly rival. Anyone wanting them promoted is crazy. I hope they ****ing rot.

Currahee!

I'm almost certain Budge confirmed it delayed the process. Looking back now its even more pathetic than it seemed at the time :lol: Desperados

I think it was Bryan Jackson rather than Ann Budge but your point stands. 

Cardiac Rucksack

We now cheer their results, so we could probably forgive them for all sorts of stuff.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If it was hundreds or thousands it would be safe to paint the lot of them with the same brush...

Gents we are in an amazing position currently and with respect move on and enjoy the moment...every club has elements that are less desirable than others including our own...

No thanks. :thumbsup:

You can do as you please mate. I hope they die a slow and agonising death. Cheers.

There's no doubt that the concerted efforts of a few absolute belter Hibs types was geared at preventing Hearts from exiting admin, and therefore 'killing' the club. And then behind the belters there was a larger flock of green sheep munching on their leader's every sea-blown pronouncement. So far as what happens to them, I'm with Le Chat.

However, there is a bit of a Hibs fixation with some on here. Know what? They tried and failed - that's the Hibs way. To hold them as the antithesis of our own club elevates the belters to a status they're really not worthy of.

As far as evidence goes the Lithuania administrators confirmed that hibs fans had caused many delays in the passing of the cva by sending false offers and complaining to high ranking officials that Tynecastle was worth far more than the 2.5m offered.

Bryan Jackson also gave a similar reason for it going down to the wire.

Truth be told they did almost kill us. The thing we didn't have on our side was time. Their shenanigans took it right to the last moment. If they hadn't it might have been sorted with a month or two to spare.

It won't be forgotten and they have been getting a dry length off of karma ever since they signed Butcher.

Hope their stay down here is a long one. Much like everything else in the end they failed as hibs do.

FTH

I think it was Bryan Jackson rather than Ann Budge but your point stands.

Ann Budge also mentioned it in an interview.

Malinga the Swinga

Sorry but you are a better man than me if you want to brush over what this trash have attempted to do for the last number of years. Even Hibs fans I know that are reasonably intelligent people normally couldn't hide their joy at our problems and all of them wanted us to die, regardless of what they say now.

Never forgive and never forget. Hope they rot in championship, crowds drop to about 2 thousand, they go part time, get relegated again and then enter administration before being liquidated and disappearing altogether.

chuck berrys hairline

Why's everything done in keyboard warrior letters with them?

What do to they hope to achieve when they can't do anything in person!

Utter troglodyte's

How many outwith this 'few dozen' spoke out against them?

There might have been a hardcore few at the very centre of the letter writing and email typing - but its a hardcore few who were backed en masse.

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

Here's an article where the admins acknowledge attempts to scupper the CVA deal:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

There should be no attempts to rewrite history with these scrum-bags. However futile their efforts were, they went out of their way to see us dead. They are not some wee fuzzy and friendly rival. Anyone wanting them promoted is crazy. I hope they ******* rot.

:cornette:  What an absolute teapot :rofl:

Couple of years in the championship will do me for them. The letter writers must be seething that we won the league :pleasing:

Frank Sidebottom

Pathetic.

richiehmfc

This is one of the reasons I find cheering their results slightly distasteful even for a "wind up"

EreWeG0..

Can't we just draw a line under it and move on? We prevailed. End of

This...we have to look forward...

Kevin Moffat takes it up the erse...do dah do dah...

:jjyay:

Sorry their behaviour during that period can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:cornette: What an absolute teapot :rofl:

Couple of years in the championship will do me for them. The letter writers must be seething that we won the league :pleasing:

Indeed. As someone alluded to above, it wasn't just a few. There was a hardcore of crackpots, but there are many many more who wanted us dead, but just didn't write letters. I see no harm in me wanting their tinpot outfit dead in return. Not a letter or email shall I write to try and aid that process, but I will laugh uncontrollably if it does happen.

Angus Young

Dont forget  their leader SirGay who made it public he has devoted 10 years of his life attempting to destroy us ( That worked well ) he even tried to charge his followers on dot net for so called inside information.

fabienleclerq

I heard a journo at a paper based in Edinburgh was one of the main culprits.

King of the North

Whatever happened to sergey? And what was the link with the Scotsman publications?

Brave Hearts

A couple of folk or thousands is irrelevant. Also where they are less desirable types or not.

It is the impact and implications of their actions that put our club under threat.

They put in fictitious bids that the Lithuanians administrators had to treat as genuine and honest bids.

Bids were also of a value more than Queen of Hearts which meant in their role of administrators had to pursue to attempt to get as much money for the creditors.

Lithuanian administrators were bemused at this action by a small group of hobos and they stated that this was elongating the process only to find out their bids were not genuine and were wasting everyone's time.

Result of their actions was that, although Brian Jackson and representatives of Queen of Hearts told them that there was only 1 viable bid at ?2.5m, their spurious bids and actions put doubts in their minds as it appeared to them there was quite an interest in a few folk wanting to buy us as a going concern.

CVA's/Administrations run to a timetable and their actions were causing unnecessary delays meaning that there was difficulty for our representatives to satisfy the Lithuanians as well as meet the deadlines.

Also meant that they thought Queen Ann's bid was too low and that the purchase price should be much more that the eventual cost of the deal.

wentworth jambo

Sorry their behaviour during that period can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Absolutely this...any talk of moving on / forgiving simply cause we've won the league should be forgotten, unlike their behaviour over the past couple of years - they wanted us dead, it's only right we return the favour. Seeing them languish in the lower reaches and die a slow, agonising death as crowds dwindle will give me huge pleasure - last time quite a number of Jambo's attended the hands off Hibs rallies, I'd bet very few will next time.

FTH

In the future, there will come a time where Hibs will require our help to save them from deep trouble. I hope we tell them to bolt. Don't think Ann would though, she's classier than the vermin.

In the future, there will come a time where Hibs will require our help to save them from deep trouble. I hope we tell them to bolt. Don't think Ann would though, she's classier than the vermin.

Is it not right to say though that when hibs were in dire trouble they were rescued with the help of jambos but when we went into admin the only input from them was to try and kill us off?

And some want us to forgive? Forget? Want them promoted with us?

They can rot.

FarmerTweedy

Dear Mr Gustas,

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

There should be no attempts to rewrite history with these scrum-bags. However futile their efforts were, they went out of their way to see us dead. They are not some wee fuzzy and friendly rival. Anyone wanting them promoted is crazy. I hope they ******* rot.

Aside from anything else, the standard of English in that letter is appalling!

FarmerTweedy

Hundreds, probably thousands, wanted us dead and revelled in the prospect. I don't actively want them dead but I do want them to struggle badly for many years, and wouldn't shed a tear if they do go under at some point!

Paulie Walnut

A certain high ranking employee at an Edinburgh based news paper was orchestrating the whole effort, he had access to private information and spoon feed this to hibs divvies who actively sent it to Lithuania, allegedly!  

Archived