hibs.net

main

The People's Chimp

They're unbelievable. Banning folk for disagreeing with admin/regular posters? Good lord. What a set up they have over there. Silencing the dissenters eh? :laugh:

What's even better are the folk screeching about how they've been spot on all the way through. Eh no. They haven't. Everything BDO and FOH said has happened so far, their twisted version of events has not. Wasn't so long ago they were still insisting we were certs for liquidation, nor have they ever had any genuine ITK info despite their claims. The position has now moved accordingly from "when they die" to "we'll just be happy seeing them relegated". Uh huh. Ok.

Wonder what they'll say on the day the share transfer is rubber stamped? "Oh yes, we saw that coming all along. Shady backhanders, clearly. These Baltic types can't be trusted. What is the FOI situation in Lithuania?"

I don't know how you can say any of that. Bajillions was just off the phone to Bryan Jackson before every one of his posts.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They ban people for disagreeing with the resident freaks?

Even though they send pictures of their Johnson to newly registered "members".

Strange website.

They ban people for questioning admin's opinions on the Hearts situation, effectively.

Probably have to do it after admin said that they'd put their 'exclusive' ITK Hearts administrayshun info in the members area as a means of convincing users to pay up ten quid to access it. Incredible. They won't want too many getting upset that they've been totally hoodwinked, there would probably be a good few tenners to hand back.

I don't know how you can say any of that. Bajillions was just off the phone to Bryan Jackson before every one of his posts.

Oh aye, best pals that pair. :biggrin:

What I dont get is how cant they work out that the DD's are for the paying back of the debt and any running costs but this is not the only source of income we have to survive??

All I see is posts saying "they cant survive when DD's are cancelled" aye but you dafty's then think we wont sell a single ST, or merchandise or have any TV matches then ????

Also who says every single penny of the DD's has to goto the debt straight away perhaps the backers are happy to only take a certain percentage of the money each month towards the debt.

This guy gets it

Keith Hibby

@hibs.net private member avatar128_6.gif Join Date Apr 2002 Location East Stand Age 40 Posts 4,503

All about opinions so here is mine;

They will be out of administration before the end of the season.

They will be relegated.

They won't run out of money.

They won't be liquidated.

What happens when FOH takes over is anyones guess.

Time for the pant wetting to stop on here and start to concentrate on our own team instead of wild speculation about the Yams as nothing major that has been said on here has come to fruition nor is it likely to.

What I dont get is how cant they work out that the DD's are for the paying back of the debt and any running costs but this is not the only source of income we have to survive??

All I see is posts saying "they cant survive when DD's are cancelled" aye but you dafty's then think we wont sell a single ST, or merchandise or have any TV matches then ????

Also who says every single penny of the DD's has to goto the debt straight away perhaps the backers are happy to only take a certain percentage of the money each month towards the debt.

This guy gets it

Keith Hibby

@hibs.net private member avatar128_6.gif Join Date Apr 2002 Location East Stand Age 40 Posts 4,503

They will be relegated.

Time for the pant wetting to stop on here and start to concentrate on our own team instead of wild speculation about the Yams as nothing major that has been said on here has come to fruition nor is it likely to.

He'll be banned before the days out!

This guy gets it

Keith Hibby

They will be relegated.

See, I can respect that from a rival. It's measured, it's realistic, and, most importantly, it indicates that he cares more about Hibs than Hearts. Exactly the way it should be. I imagine his account will be locked some time soon.

Just incase anyone or everyone wants to make the president of Lithuania aware of the gorgie thieving beasts attempt at getting the club at a knockdown price thus making the court decision that bit easier they can do so herehttp://www.president.lt/prezidentas/en/letter_to_the_president2.html

She is big on getting Lithuania through the downturn so the more people that make her aware of the tramps spending 85 million pound of Lithuanian people's money the better. I have PLEASING

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rofl: :rofl:

Oh ma sides!

queensferryjambo

Seeing that H1b5 idiots post reminds of when Vlad still had his empire all the H1b5 fans said his money was all from money laundering for the rich Russian mafia.

The minute his business fell down the toilet all his money was from poor Lithuanian peasant farmers.

Make your mind up :)

They'd rather see us lose than Hibs win. Sad really, where would we be without them though?

That has been their mentality since 22 in a row. Its that bad their all time favourite player, whom even got a player of the year award (in 1986) didn't even play for them.

Yes. Sergey did. He had three or four accounts under different names on the EEN. One account was Sergey Safronov the Lithuanian Kaunas fan who was pals with Mendy the African right back we were linked to... He also had another account where he would attempt to back up his wild claims from his Sergey one by answering... until he answered from the same account as the one he posted from originally. He gave each account a different personality and posting style too.

He is off the wall batshit.

I know there is abit banter between the 2 websites with us laugh at them and vice versa but on a serious note, he needs help. I didnt think anyone could be that obsessed and go to those sort of lengths.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I know there is abit banter between the 2 websites with us laugh at them and vice versa but on a serious note, he needs help. I didnt think anyone could be that obsessed and go to those sort of lengths.

You should just be glad it isn't the States. Imagine if this deviant had access to guns? :ninja:

This guy gets it

Keith Hibby

They will be relegated.

This guy basically sums up the absolute reality of the situation.

The problem is, most of them simply cannot cope with that reality.

They'd be better off just reveling in the situation about relegation. That's about the sum of it.

Most Hearts fans have got to grips with relegation & have accepted it by now, though.

So, basically there's nothing left for them.

Hence, we see their absolute desperation & delusion on a daily basis.

They're only embarrassing themselves mind. Like I said yesterday, they'd be better shutting down that mega thread. What has been written there is recorded for all to see & most of it is absolutely laughable.

:lol:

So who do I believe the FOH statement or the inbreed who calls himself " glesgahibby" as he claims it's just propaganda that we've told to cheer us up after Sundays result ?

badword prick

Guest oldcastlerock2012

H1b5 fans remind me of the Better Together campaign.

Absolutely desperate to peddle doom and despair on their neighbours who could and should have a very positive and bright future.

Nae luck Hubz, YES we will survive and flourish.

They have a huge amount in common with the no mob - scare stories, misinformation, underhand tactics and a complete lack of humour in particular.

According to hobo.net we still owe sutton 40k and if williams leaves macdonald is signing a pre contract. And they call us deluded.

They ban people for questioning admin's opinions on the Hearts situation, effectively.

Probably have to do it after admin said that they'd put their 'exclusive' ITK Hearts administrayshun info in the members area as a means of convincing users to pay up ten quid to access it. Incredible. They won't want too many getting upset that they've been totally hoodwinked, there would probably be a good few tenners to hand back.

Bit of an accusation there! You're implying financial fraud at the heart of the board!

Just incase anyone or everyone wants to make the president of Lithuania aware of the gorgie thieving beasts attempt at getting the club at a knockdown price thus making the court decision that bit easier they can do so herehttp://www.president...president2.html

yep just emailed and said "hi could you say hello to Alex salmond and Lord Foulkes for me".

Feed The Goat

Boys ive seen the email some roaster has sent to the lithuanian president, some1 shared it on my Facebook but have no idea how to share it on here.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Boys ive seen the email some roaster has sent to the lithuanian president, some1 shared it on my Facebook but have no idea how to share it on here.

:rofl:

Post it ASAP... With a link to the guy's Facebook page too please. :rofl:

Dunno how u do it off ma phone mate. Can I say the boys name on this who's fb page it is on?

its no garry oconnor is it?

:2thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Boy who shared it is a good jambo simon withers its on his page

His page is private. Can someone please copy and paste it?

Gregory House M.D.

If u have fb add me Scott Reid n ill accept n u can copy and paste

If it's a screenshot/photo right click it. Select "copy image" and paste it straight to the comment box on here.

Edit: Sorry, just saw you're using your phone :D

...a bit disco

I've sent you a PM. :)

Hope there's no boaby pictures included?

like this post from hobos bounce-

"I actually think atm closing the end sections of both the West and East would make for a better atmosphere as it would force us to be more together and create the illusion of a bigger support". :bucktooth: :bucktooth: :bucktooth: :bucktooth: :bucktooth: :bucktooth:

Dalkeith Jambo

Post it ASAP... With a link to the guy's Facebook page too please. :rofl:

Here it is in all it's glory :rofl:

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

:cornette: x51

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dear Mr Gustas,

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please let this be genuine! It takes a special kind of case to do that. :rofl:

OH DEAR LORD!!!

I actually cringe with embarrassment for these idiots!! Why can they not grasp the fact that CVA has been agreed, the 28 day cooling off period has lapsed, FOH has a legally binding agreement with UBIG admin for transfer of the shares. What do they hope to achieve with these letters?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Damn! And we would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling hibs!

:cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This has to be true... has to. We should probably just shut the internet down now, nothing posted on it in the furure will ever top that.

Oh Hibs...

Wow didn't think they'd manage to top the foi requests ore the emails to the calley chairman and English fa but Christ they've found a way.

jamboinglasgow

So Hibs fans keep increasing how much we "defrauded" from Lithuania, and it now stands at ?85m, even Romanov when he gave the mad valutation of the club only claimed he had put in ?50m of his own money. Bet in a month or two their figure will become ?100m.

Truly deluded numpties.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dear Mr Lithuanya,

I'm sorry about Hearts. I apologise on behalf of Scotland. Please shut down a football team,

Yours in utter hilarity,

Some complete nutbag.

:lol:

Barney Rubble

Dear Mr Gustas,

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

He thinks he,s getting a reply :47::cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He thinks he,s getting a reply :47::cornette:

Any reply would have to be addressed as follows:

The Rubber Cottage,

Lunatic Lane,

Idiotsville,

The Moon

Archived