Does anywhere in Edinburgh buy old CD's?

Bigsmak

Does anywhere in Edinburgh buy old CD's?

Just moved house and have about 40-50 albums in decent nick that I don't listen to anymore (all on computer / MP3 player) and I am trying to get rid of them. Could through them out but always remember Vinyl Villains used to do that but it was like 15 years ago. Perhaps I should put them on e-bay. Seems like a lot of work to do it one at a time. Still if I got a couple of quid at least on each i'd have some cash for my pocket.

Advice?

Stuart Lyon

Shop a Brougham Place (Tollcross leading to the Meadows) just about opposite the Illicit Still.

Midloth_Iain

Record Shak, Clerk Street, Newington

Vinyl Villains, Elm Row

I have been thinking of doing the eBay route, selling in a "job lot".

Record Shak, Clerk Street, Newington

Vinyl Villains, Elm Row

I have been thinking of doing the eBay route, selling in a "job lot".

I think I would get more money with E-Bay. Never thought about the 'job lot', option. As I said, it seems like a lot of hassle to put each one online. Could get ?2 each maybe but the time it would take and the fees, I don't think it is worth it!

Carl Fredrickson

You could list them as a job lot on the for sale section of JKB.

List what you have and folk may show interest

hughesie27

Go upstairs and throw them 'frisbee' style out of your window. Depending on how many CD's you have, could be a good 45 mins of fun.

Nelly Terraces

Wot stuff is it? Let us know and folk might be interested.

Beware getting rid though, bloke at work did, had his place tumbled virtually the next week and they nicked his computer and mp3 - with all his music on them. Lost the lot.

Sorry, but CD collections are where it's at. The only people who don't like them are women who just don't understand the male compulsion to collect things.

Archived