This seasons badge

Phil Dunphy

kingantti1874

I think we will all be glad to see our "real" crest back on the shirts for next season.

But, given the reason for this season's change, I think it's quite appropriate that this seasons one will be forever associated with our Championship winning side.

Im not sure of my facts here but isn't the championship trophy the original league trophy? Not sure when the current one was commissioned but would fitting we have won the same trophy that macraes battalion would have won had they not enlisted wearying that teams badge...exactly 100 years on...

Unknown user

Im not sure of my facts here but isn't the championship trophy the original league trophy? Not sure when the current one was commissioned but would fitting we have won the same trophy that macraes battalion would have won had they not enlisted wearying that teams badge...exactly 100 years on...

I believe you're right

It's a well in the middle. The decreasing size of the brickwork indicates gradual depth and the centre is the pulling mechanism that is above the well.

Stand to be corrected but that's what my dad told me in the seventies.

I can certainly see that right enough.....but why a well, is it significant to Hearts?

It will forever be "the spiky burger" to me as that how my daughter described many years ago and I couldn't honestly tell her any different...I think the old Wimpy logo had a burger in a bun that looked vaguely like that

I can certainly see that right enough.....but why a well, is it significant to Hearts?

It will forever be "the spiky burger" to me as that how my daughter described many years ago and I couldn't honestly tell her any different...I think the old Wimpy logo had a burger in a bun that looked vaguely like that

Other than something to push H1b5 fans down I've no idea, mate. ?

Perhaps the lad from London Hearts, Dave, I think his name is, will know what, and why, it is.

Archived