Well done Jamie Mac

Lochend Brazil

Right decent boy and steady performer for us and wish him all the best unless he is playing the Hearts...

luckyBatistuta

Had a great game today....hope he picks up another winners medal....all the best for the final Jamie.

We only let him go as Gordon was resigning but Celtic's came in at the 11th hour. It was too good a deal for him to turn down and we couldn't match anywhere near it.

Jamie is a cracking lad and professional. Wish him all the best.

queensferryjambo

3 cups finals with 3 different teams. Good luck!

4 cup finals. 

Scottish Cup finals with QOTS, Hearts and Falkirk and League Cup final with Hearts.

Great player and excellent product of the Hearts youth team. Hearts supporter and crusher of Hibernian's cup dreams. 

He made some good saves today. The one he touched onto the post at full stretch was class.

Take a bow Jamie Mac - the Hampden H1b5 slayer ;)

gashauskis9

4 cup finals.

Scottish Cup finals with QOTS, Hearts and Falkirk and League Cup final with Hearts.

Great player and excellent product of the Hearts youth team. Hearts supporter and crusher of Hibernian's cup dreams.

He made some good saves today. The one he touched onto the post at full stretch was class.

Well said. The save onto the post deserved more credit than the shot did but Andy had the hobo blinkers on again.

Alan Johnson

We only let him go as Gordon was resigning but Celtic's came in at the 11th hour. It was too good a deal for him to turn down and we couldn't match anywhere near it.

Not sure about this, Alexander is the better keeper IMO.

Still, great to see Jamie keeping Hibs out and reaching another final.

Dagger Is Back

Was sad to see Jamie go. I sat down to watch the Chelsea game and found myself at last years relegation Derby.

Had forgotten all about Billy's 93rd minute goal and Jamie's reaction.

Hope he goes on to get another winners medal

Dagger Is Back

Really re Gordon???

Dagger Is Back

4 cup finals.

Again!!

augusthearts

Good thread. Well done, Jamie.

With you on both counts. Always had a lot of time for him as a player.

Really pleased for him. Not perfect by any means, but he has made some really impressive saves in his time.

Bungalow Bill

Still surprised he ended up at Falkirk, he's a Scottish Premiership keeper every day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queensferryjambo

Well done Jamie Mac. He's not a Hearts supporter to address an earlier post, can assure you of that! Might have an affection for the club after the length of service.

I always thought he did support Hearts I had heard that from a few of my mates from West Lothian who knew him but if he isn't he isn't.

No big deal though he likes Hearts and definitely hates H1b5 which is good enough :)

Made the best save I've ever seen a Hearts keeper make.

That save at Easter road on top the bar at point blank range is better than the Gordon save.

We signed Alexander before Celtic signed Gordon.

What is your point?

I can assure this is true.

As soon as we knew about Celtic we had to move quickly as we had already released Jamie.

I'd heard months before Gordon signed for Celtic that that's where he was going. Could've been a lucky guess but I'd be surprised.

Got the game recorded for today's relaxing entertainment. Only had the radio coverage yesterday on the way over to Tynie so it'll be good to see Jamie's performance (I'm guessing he played another blinded by reading this thread) and the "lucky goal" as Alan almost Stubbs described it. If I watch it soon I might even wake up the fair weather fans of the shite next door :pleasing:

Hideous goalkeeper and had his moments yesterday. Hope he lifts the cup.

We wouldn't have made the final in 2012 if it weren't for Jamie Mac!

Hideous?Have a word.

KillieMitch

Talk seems to be that is Rugby Park bound and we will punt out of contract Samson. Are we getting an upgrade?

Talk seems to be that is Rugby Park bound and we will punt out of contract Samson. Are we getting an upgrade?

I've always said Macdonald is a better keeper than samsung, I could never understand when he was getting draughted into the Scotland squad, even if it was just to make up the numbers.

Can imagine you're a meaningful worthwhile positive supporter!!!!!!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Can imagine you're a meaningful worthwhile positive supporter!!!!!!

rrrrright !!

durr.gif

I predicted JM would get to another final with another team. Ramming it right up the rodent farter is an extra bonus.

Hideous keeper?

:cornette:

bigsuperslim1874

That save at Easter road on top the bar at point blank range is better than the Gordon save.

This save is often forgotten about. Its a truly brilliant save.

Bit harsh right enough.

Nice to see the Falkirk lads have great things to say about him.

http://www.onefinfalkirk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29775

Unbelievable. What does Jamie Mac have to do to get some deserved credit?? He got them into the Scottish Cup final yesterday! He's won us a few games. The first game we lost this season was purely down to him! Any other keeper and we would have beat Falkirk that day.

EDIT; "hideous" right enough......

Glamorgan Jambo

I watched the second half yesterday. Highly amusing stuff, and yes Jamie Mac made some good saves but what also impressed me was his speed around the box and his confidence to move for the many over the top balls the H**s midfield punted up for Cummings et al to chase.

I'm not for revisiting what happened 12 months ago but he's more than a decent keeper.

And I'm delighted he's back at Hampden and rammed it right up the losers.

Put it this way. I'd pick Jamie Mac before Samson every time.

heartofgold

Well said.

He made at least three certain goal denying saves in the first 20mins of that game.

His touch onto the post from Fyvie yesterday was also outstanding and his wee fist pump after the ball rebounded into his arms shows what it means to him. (His pitch length sprint in the derby at Tynie last year says it all)

Good luck to him in the final. He served Hearts well during challenging times

One of the best goalkeeping displays i have seen.

The qtr final at fester last season.

I was behind the goals.

Belter of a night your comment is hideous.

One of the best goalkeeping displays i have seen.

The qtr final at fester last season.

I was behind the goals.

Belter of a night your comment is hideous.

Correct and on the money..think the chap needs to hate as his post is sooo outlandish and OTT it beggars belief...

Archived