Timid.

Debut 4

kingantti1874

Don't let the facts get in the way of a poor argument though mate. We were lucky in the two draws against Hibs, apparently.

I'd say the only game we weren't really much cop at, prior to the title being won was the Ozturk game at ER.

We were shite against rangers at tynecastke until they went to 10.. Absolutely dire in fact, the 2nd tynie Derby was 50:50 being very optimistic.

Been said before but "hard work beats talent, but only if talent doesn't work hard".No application at all last few games.

The Treasurer

True, but it's also true we haven't dominated a game against hibs or Rangers all season, we could easily have lost all of them if luck had gone against us.. I'm not sure why stating this is controversial or why we would be exempt from criticism.

We could easily have won them all if luck had gone with us.

The People's Chimp

Very very timid...... They often say a team is the mirror image of the manager and if it is we don't have a team of players with the constitution for big matches.

Forget beating a league full of part timers to the title . Look at players hacking at balls while in time and space, players not moving or bursting a gut for their team mate on or off the ball bar maybe one or two.

No willingness to anticipate the ball , sweat blood to beat Hibs players to the ball or get behind full backs. Absolute disgrace and there's no excuse I'm afraid but carry on and make excuses.

Hearts don't seem to have the basics against stronger, more energetic teams.

But I'm sure there'll be a few out there who still think it's only about passing the ball......

:gok:

Forget about winning the league. It's not about that. :rofl:

What absolute drivel.

fabienleclerq

Been said before but "hard work beats talent, but only if talent doesn't work hard".No application at all last few games.

This is it for me, they switched off. Could it be because some have been told they'll be moving on or a job done kind of thing?

Said on Friday that Hearts team this year has no passion of old against Hbs. We used to bully them, intimidate them etc.... Not this season. We seem to one paced, no real desire etc...

Joked about Lockey getting to do the team talk but honestly I have never known a Hearts team so toothless against Hibs over a season.

I'm honestly not convinced about Neilson in the big games, changes are baffling at times and we struggle to force the issue when needed.

First season as a head coach.  No one will be more disappointed than him.  From my own limited coaching experience it is frustrating in the extreme when your team just fails to perform.

I am miles away from giving up on him and hope he gets off to a great start next season.  Maybe having no derbies will take a bit of pressure off him.

Getintaethem

Looking at the bigger picture, these defeats might be a blessing in disguise. They've came at the end of a long season, where the championship is already won and there was bound to be a drop in performance levels. Robbie has probably learned more about his squad in the last fortnight than he has all season.

I'm sure both RN and CL know that a slightly different style will be needed in the top league. I'm also sure we will make several changes to personnel before the season starts. We played the way we had to this season, when playing the smaller clubs we were always going to have the majority of possession. Our record against the teams outside Rangers and Hibs has been phenomenal, THAT is why we won the league so easily, it was exactly what was required. It means we've found it difficult to adapt when playing stronger sides, but that will change for next year.

Keep the faith. Our management team know what they are doing and what is required.

:gok:

Forget about winning the league. It's not about that. :rofl:

What absolute drivel.

who said it wasn't? [mod edit] I was talking about one, poor Derby performance.

The People's Chimp

who said it wasn't? [mod edit] I was talking about one, poor Derby performance.

Em..you did. 

Forget beating a league full of part timers to the title . 

:look:

Archived