Panorama

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

Just watching this on bbc1 right now, its rather disturbing just how disgusting so many people in this society are

Basically a normal 14YO girl profile on sites like bebo and they get hundreds of just wrong replies from peadophiles

An interesting watch

Seen that show as well and it was pretty disturbing glad they found him and done the old film him and fire questions at him gig.

Speaking of which I remeber reading in the Metro that some guys used a Hearts forum to groom and have sex with a 14 year old at Hearts games. Dont know what forum mind you. Guy got 2 years and was named and shamed as a 18 or 20 year old from Falkirk. That was around a month ago.

BoJack Horseman
Seen that show as well and it was pretty disturbing glad they found him and done the old film him and fire questions at him gig.

Speaking of which I remeber reading in the Metro that some guys used a Hearts forum to groom and have sex with a 14 year old at Hearts games. Dont know what forum mind you. Guy got 2 years and was named and shamed as a 18 or 20 year old from Falkirk. That was around a month ago.

You mean Airdrie right?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Sure I've read about that on here once or twice :rolleyes:

Archived