Vuckic

steve444

Good player, would be good if we got him from Newco to play in the SPL next season.

Maybe Robbie should ask Ashley about him for next season.

jamtartan74

Happy with our wingers but if walker was to leave then why not (clearly won't happen) but imagine the seethe [emoji1]

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't think he would offer the "value for money" that Robbie is talking about though. Wages must be out of our league.

The Internet

Aye, will probably be on far too much money for us. Would have taken him though, think he's our only real concern on Sunday.

Good player but I reckon we will look at cheaper options and expect Robbie and Co to unearth a gem somewhere.

I also think Keatings will step up to the plate next season. Been impressed with him and his attitude is great, Robbie has bedded him in nicely.

chester copperpot

Good player, would be good if we got him from Newco to play in the SPL next season.

Were you drunk when you posted that?

He's been good for them no doubt, but jesus, starting this on the weekend we play them! Hmmmmmmmm

He's a decent player but too slow and lazy for us imo.

Not a chance we would sign him anyway, he'll be getting punted about the English championship for years to come.

Jambof3tornado

Are we attempting to nobble sevco by producing stories linking us to their best players??

Brilliant.

They let their club die.

Rangers died and the hearts thrived!!!

Do people just make things up to fill a silence when they are bored?

Yes!!!!

I have no idea what he is on at Newcastle but would guess its 4 or 5 times at least what our average or top earners are on...

Jeezo.  It's people like yourself that make me feel normal on this forum!

Gigolo-Aunt

Would be an incredible signing for us but unfortunately think his wages would be out of our league.

Really rate him as a player

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Loads of experts on here judging this guy on a few appearances via highlights aye ??

Or is he good on the Xstation ?

Cracking player and one we need to watch on Sunday.

Hearing big Jon Daly is out injured? Mind games or is it true?

Cracking player and one we need to watch on Sunday.

Hearing big Jon Daly is out injured? Mind games or is it true?

He's been mostly useless for them next season so not really much of an issue either way.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's been mostly useless for them next season so not really much of an issue either way.

He can play at the back though, anything that might see Mohsni and that utterly hopeless player who looks like Zaliukas left out would probably improve them to be honest.

Just asking.

He is a bit of a handful though. With a better coach in place and all that.

BRAVEHEART1874

Newcastle fans say he is on at least ?15000 a week so even sevco will not be getting him as for the fishing very poor ;)

Back to 2005

Would we have to buy his 4 mates from the accident and emergency ward as part of the deal?

Just asking.

He is a bit of a handful though. With a better coach in place and all that.

He certainly was at Dundee United. I remember hoping that we'd try and get him.

Looks like an overweight spent force these days.

All left foot.

Not a Klaxon Chaser for me

Exactly my thoughts on him, one trick pony, keep him on his right and he's nothing special.

Decent but not better than what we have. Every rangers fan and rangers media mouthpiece will tell you he's the best player in the country though. From what I have seen he is nothing but average in a below average team.

Loads of experts on here judging this guy on a few appearances via highlights aye ??

Or is he good on the Xstation ?

I've seen him play plenty of times he had loan spells at cardiff and rotherham, failed to impress at either of them. He has looked decent at best in the scottish championship, so yes that's enough to judge him on.

Verdict: average

Happy with our wingers but if walker was to leave then why not (clearly won't happen) but imagine the seethe [emoji1]

From what I understand he's not a 'winger', maybe more a number 10.

Gigolo-Aunt

Folk not rating him is fair enough but not rating him and not knowing what position he plays or comparing him to players in our team who play different positions is pretty bizarre

:laugh:

Archived