so how does this affect renewals?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

not ashamed to say that I've been waiting for our new manager to be unveiled before renewing, and was gonna leave it till the last minute anyway.

but it appears we've been outdone in a serious bid for a serious manager. so is the move itself enough for those who are still waiting?

Pants Shaton

I won't be renewing until a real manager is appointed.

If that means losing our current season tickets - so be it.

Drew Busby !

100% agree GMAN. Four of us will also be taking our chances.

And I wonder how many were shifted on all the fevered speculation of the last week-10 days...

Fishy as feck.

I'll be keeping my cash for just now, until the man is in place.

I wonder if VR thinks that the move was enough to encourage fans.

I wonder if that is the reason why we took the unprecedented step of announcing we were trying to get a Scottish manager, just like the fans want.

VR: I tried to get you your Scottishman but he is only interested in money and greed...yadda...yadda...yadda.....R@ng*rs fault.....C*lt!c's fault....referees fault... yadda yadda yadda.

New manager is a nobody.

I just wonder.

Pants Shaton
100% agree GMAN. Four of us will also be taking our chances.

And I wonder how many were shifted on all the fevered speculation of the last week-10 days...

Fishy as feck.

Fishier than the stench from Lochend.

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone who was stupid enough to renew on the grounds the appointment of mcghee or anyone else would change things deserves another season of that

Like those above - and probably lots of others too - I'm hanging on until an appointment is made. I just refuse to blink first - even if that means I lose my present seat.

I wonder if VR thinks that the move was enough to encourage fans.

I wonder if that is the reason why we took the unprecedented step of announcing we were trying to get a Scottish manager, just like the fans want.

VR: I tried to get you your Scottishman but he is only interested in money and greed...yadda...yadda...yadda.....R@ng*rs fault.....C*lt!c's fault....referees fault... yadda yadda yadda.

New manager is a nobody.

I just wonder.

Seems to me that the Romanovs are not that far off the mark(pardon the pun) about Some Scottish Managers. MARK McGREED has obviously used Hearts to wangle a better deal at Motherwell. I was on the Well fans website the other night and a lot of them dont trust him and think he is just a money grabber who will defect sooner or later. IMO we are better off without him.Lets face it all this fuss over ONE half decent season. At least we now know that Hearts are seriously in the market for a proper manager and was'nt it the case that George Burley was second choice at the time.

walton1983
I'll be keeping my cash for just now, until the man is in place.

Who is the right man now?

As we have said before, no manager worth his salt will take the job with any interference on the football side. Vlad should just make himself the manager, then hopefully he will make an erse of it and leave Edinburgh for good.

Pants Shaton
Seems to me that the Romanovs are not that far off the mark(pardon the pun) about Some Scottish Managers. MARK McGREED has obviously used Hearts to wangle a better deal at Motherwell. I was on the Well fans website the other night and a lot of them dont trust him and think he is just a money grabber who will defect sooner or later. IMO we are better off without him.Lets face it all this fuss over ONE half decent season. At least we now know that Hearts are seriously in the market for a proper manager and was'nt it the case that George Burley was second choice at the time.

ALL managers are interested in is money and career progression.

Anyone who fulfils their ambition by becoming Hearts manager is not good enough to be Hearts manager.

Can someone point me to the evidence of a golden era of club loyalty?

Drylaw Hearts

No Manager with 100% autonomy = No Season Ticket.

It's as simple as that.

It's as simple as that.

Correct.

Drew Busby !

Did anyone buy a ST on the strength of the McGhee story ?

I'm not blaming or taking a shot at you if you did. Just more p'd off on your behalf that the club may have allowed this rumour to keep ST interest high through the mid-to-late May period. :mad:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

My views on renewal are well known.

But even I was caught up in this and once McGhee was announced officially (Christ) I would have renewed immediately.

Nothing has changed my views on Romanov and if this deal has fallen through I can only blame one man: Vladimir Romanov, for creating a previously unheard of scenario: The manager of Motherwell prefers to stay there rather than manage Heart of Midlothian, one of the top 20 clubs in Britain. Christ, even the Chipmunk left them to come to us.

No REAL manager, no season ticket. Nothing has changed.

Hans von Luck

Now is the time when you should go and renew your season tick to show your true support for the club and not jumping on the Hearts bandwagon.

YOUR CLUB NEED YOU NOW !

sadly, sadly, me too

I was going to renew the second the appointment was announced

But once the deadline is past I will lose the seat I have had for 32 years ... but I will not reward a liar by spending more money with him without some evidence of good intent.

Sadly.

Charlie-Brown

The Manager of Falkirk (arguably even smaller than Motherwell) once rejected Hearts to stay at his club even though he'd previously been Hearts captain.....he subsequently changed his mind a few days later but seldom have I been as dejected as I was that saturday afternoon / weekend.

winston churchill

my cash will remain in the shoe box under the bed ,until the new manager is in the home dugout with the scarf above his head.

Now is the time when you should go and renew your season tick to show your true support for the club and not jumping on the Hearts bandwagon.

YOUR CLUB NEED YOU NOW !

Why is this the time to renew?

This was the time for the owner of the club to show that he wasn't an arrogant a**e that thinks he knows more about picking a team & signing players than a proper football manager. He failed.

Ron Burgundy
my cash will remain in the shoe box under the bed ,until the new manager is in the home dugout with the scarf above his head.

Where do you live and what time do you go to work?

Pants Shaton

YOUR CLUB NEED YOU NOW !

The club needs us?

I'll be there at every home game I'm able to attend - I'll probably end up spending more money on Hearts than if I buy a season ticket.

What I won't do is implicitly give Romanov a vote of confidence by renewing my season ticket (which I have held for 12 out of the last 14 years).

I'm no glory hunter and, clearly, neither is this guy...

sadly, sadly, me too

I was going to renew the second the appointment was announced

But once the deadline is past I will lose the seat I have had for 32 years ... but I will not reward a liar by spending more money with him without some evidence of good intent.

Sadly.

It is not the loyal Hearts support who should be made to feel guilty. Sadly the man who is to blame is incapable of feeling shame and has no intention of realising the ambition of our great club.

F--- him.

Hans von Luck
The club needs us?

I'll be there at every home game I'm able to attend - I'll probably end up spending more money on Hearts than if I buy a season ticket.

What I won't do is implicitly give Romanov a vote of confidence by renewing my season ticket (which I have held for 12 out of the last 14 years).

I'm no glory hunter and, clearly, neither is this guy...

It is not the loyal Hearts support who should be made to feel guilty. Sadly the man who is to blame is incapable of feeling shame and has no intention of realising the ambition of our great club.

F--- him.

The club required us under the pieman and the club needs you again.

I was there before the great Waldo took over and no doubt in years to come we will all be back to square one again.

GORGIE RULES

boy_in_maroon

I concur with GMAN, after a phone call to my work place by the ticket office to remind me that i had until saturday to renew, i asked the girl on the phone if there was a queue up McLeod street, with a little laughter in her voice she said "no", , exactly was my reply, i will take my chances for next season.

there are alot of p155ed jambos out there

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Old Tolbooth

Glad I kept my money in my pocket now, I'd love to part with it though, come on Vlad, I've got ?400 here for you, show me your mettle and come and get it!

Not getting a penny of my money.

Romanov.....nice try, but you didn't fool me, others maybe?

jambovambo

I will not buy another ST until there has been a year of normal, sustained stability at HMFC.

That does NOT mean to say I won't go to games when I can.

TheBigTeam

Romanov can shove his ticket

The cruckie cookie

Not renewed and not going to until a period of stability has ensued. I will pick and choose my matches until the time where I see the Heart back in Heart of Midlothian:mad:

rememberwilliegibson

after the **** take that was last season i will NOT be renewing at all for next season, even if a manager is appointed. i will wait and see what next season brings before i give any more cash to that radge *******.

Jam Tarts 1874

I'll still get to games next season, but no manager no renewal.

Hearts were patient with McGhee, so if it turns out that McGhee was just using us then I will make a point of getting to all the games against Motherwell and will hope that whoever is playing for Hearts rams it right down McGhee's throat.

I find it hard to believe that Romanov could have messed up this deal whilst McGhee was in London waiting for a flight.

Teuchterjambo

So you think that McGhee has managed to wangle the ?350,000K that we are alleged to have offered out of Motherwell- dream on !

More likely that this was the most cynical and deceitful ploy yet to move the season ticket sales and there was no serious attempt to get McGhee.

What is it that makes you think that this debacle is an indication that we are in the market for a proper manager. More likely to be the fore-runner to "Look we tried to get a Scottish Manager but they are all corrupt untrustworthy money grabbers - so here's somenknown Eastern European to tide us over for now."

I hope I am wrong and you are right but till I get some factual evidence I will retain what I think of as a healthy does of cynicism and my season ticket money ain't going anywhere near Vlad's wallet. I really hope that not too many were tempted over the last few days by the McGhee scenario - I must admit I was but managed to hold firm.

I'll be down to Tynecastle to renew the day an experienced manager is given full control of footballing matters. I had hoped I would be renewing by the end of this week (as well as once again being of a mind to encourage others I know are swithering to renew and give Romanov another chance) but my ?465 will remain in my bank account until the shambles we have had to endure is remedied.

Jam Tarts 1874
So you think that McGhee has managed to wangle the ?350,000K that we are alleged to have offered out of Motherwell- dream on !

More likely that this was the most cynical and deceitful ploy yet to move the season ticket sales and there was no serious attempt to get McGhee.

What is it that makes you think that this debacle is an indication that we are in the market for a proper manager. More likely to be the fore-runner to "Look we tried to get a Scottish Manager but they are all corrupt untrustworthy money grabbers - so here's somenknown Eastern European to tide us over for now."

Total rubbish! Maybe you should spend some time reading what McGhee had to say about wanting to speak to Hearts and how he would be "thrilled" to manage Hearts before making such stupid comments.

bilston angel

It's as simple as that.

I agree wholeheartedly and even then I'll think long and hard about in case of some unseen shenanigans.

I will not buy another ST until there has been a year of normal, sustained stability at HMFC.

That does NOT mean to say I won't go to games when I can.

sounds good to me.

Mick Belker
not ashamed to say that I've been waiting for our new manager to be unveiled before renewing, and was gonna leave it till the last minute anyway.

but it appears we've been outdone in a serious bid for a serious manager. so is the move itself enough for those who are still waiting?

Propaganda!

No losers = Romanov, more ST's

= MacGhee more dosh from Well!

Frail ????? not sacked, not left officially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows what's really happening eh?

Teuchterjambo
Total rubbish! Maybe you should spend some time reading what McGhee had to say about wanting to speak to Hearts and how he would be "thrilled" to manage Hearts before making such stupid comments.

I made no comment on McGhee's remarks - I am not interested in what he had to say. What I actually said was quite simply that this whole issue is as likely to have been a cynical ploy to move season tickets as it was to seriously entice a manager to Hearts.

I think you will find that I am far from alone in that opinion. You of course must know the truth about all this as you can so easily dismiss others opinions as total rubbish.

Please enlighten us all on what actually went on because the rest of us can only try and guess it !

I'm glad to see that there are so many supporters with the same attitude as myself! I can only echo what others have said....myself, my girlfriend and my dad will all renew when a manager (not Frail) is appointed and not a second earlier. Not fussed about losing my seat, as without a manager it's not worth keeping to watch utter pish.

Fenerjambo
I'm glad to see that there are so many supporters with the same attitude as myself! I can only echo what others have said....myself, my girlfriend and my dad will all renew when a manager (not Frail) is appointed and not a second earlier. Not fussed about losing my seat, as without a manager it's not worth keeping to watch utter pish.

Even if it's Malofeev??:eek::eek:;) I'm in the same boat and won't renew my season ticket either until there's concrete evidence of a GOOD manager being brought in instead of more false hype like the "Scala" and "Bobby Robson" type stories.Things seem to be getting worse for Vlad and his reputation will never change. If ?350,000 isn't enough for McGhee then it can only be one thing that stopped him ...................The lunatic from Lithuania and his reputation!!

It's as simple as that.

My thoughts too, so that's another 3 non-renewals.

I'd be VERY interested to know how many renewals there have been so far. I'd hazard a guess at no more than 9000 (if the story of 7000+ renewals a couple of weeks ago is true). If my guess is right then there are 4000 of us not prepared to hand over our cash for various reasons. However, in reality there is only ONE real reason and ONE man to blame for the loss of the ?1,000,000+ revenue from those season tickets which could have been going into the HMFC accounts by the end of the month.

hmfc_steve
I made no comment on McGhee's remarks - I am not interested in what he had to say. What I actually said was quite simply that this whole issue is as likely to have been a cynical ploy to move season tickets as it was to seriously entice a manager to Hearts.

I think you will find that I am far from alone in that opinion. You of course must know the truth about all this as you can so easily dismiss others opinions as total rubbish.

Please enlighten us all on what actually went on because the rest of us can only try and guess it !

I agree with this sentiment as well.... the mad one is a total fabricator and would probably even half inch old folks pensions if he thought he could get away with it :) .... he's told more porky pies than nostradamus ... no wait, nostradamus makes more sense.

The mad one is quite simply ripping the proverbial p1sh out of all of us .... just wish we could all see it

The Baldmans Comb

Whether it was to be Mcghee or Gus Hidink is all rather irrelevant.

The problems at Hears go far deeper than who the manager is and I plan to retain my self respect and become a walk up fan and not renew until the ultimate ownership of the club has been changed.

Don't renew and give credence to these complete imposters and instead support the club and become a walkup fan.

I'd be VERY interested to know how many renewals there have been so far. I'd hazard a guess at no more than 9000 (if the story of 7000+ renewals a couple of weeks ago is true). If my guess is right then there are 4000 of us not prepared to hand over our cash for various reasons. However, in reality there is only ONE real reason and ONE man to blame for the loss of the ?1,000,000+ revenue from those season tickets which could have been going into the HMFC accounts by the end of the month.

Absolutely no chance it's that high and if they are quoting that they are liars. To get to that figure and above they will need to appoint an experienced manager with autonomy over footballing decisions.

walton1983

Is that any manager?:)

Archived