***Official Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Sow joint top scorer now with Walker and Keatings, only 2 behind our ex youth player.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The White Cockade

whether or not Zeefuik is back next season it is vital we hold on to Osman Sow

He is different class

Watt-Zeefuik

Paterson sounds decent

He's had one or two heavy touches in the final third but he's moving very well.  He effectively won the possession at midfield that led to the goal.

niblick1874

Pay for Hearts.tv!

Where do you get of coming out with that crap.

Watt-Zeefuik

No other goals in the Championship.  If this were the first game of the season we'd be alone at top the table.  :jjyay:

Watt-Zeefuik

Are you outside the UK?  Then do what the rest of us do and go put some coin in the club's coffers at heartsfc.co.uk and watch a high def stream.

He's had one or two heavy touches in the final third but he's moving very well. He effectively won the possession at midfield that led to the goal.

Much preferred him as a striker , his crosses are sound though on the right

Are you outside the UK? Then do what the rest of us do and go put some coin in the club's coffers at heartsfc.co.uk and watch a high def stream.

And those who are not outside the UK?

On bbc live updates:

David Gray almost gave Hibs the lead against Raith Rovers, his effort coming back off the post.

ALMOST! Lol

Geoff Kilpatrick

You're in Canada. Stop the whining and pay like the rest of us.

Watch it after putting money into the coffers on Hearts TV International too :) (use a VPN)

Watt-Zeefuik

Can't help you, but his location said Canada.

Luton Jambo

No other goals in the Championship.  If this were the first game of the season we'd be alone at top the table.   :jjyay:

I see what you did there. well played Sir.;)

Rudolf's Mate

Watch it after putting money into the coffers on Hearts TV International too :) (use a VPN)

This!

Anyone who can't make games could do this. Some might moan but it's still giving money to the club when you wouldn't normally if not being able to go.

Watt-Zeefuik

Ozturk and Pallardo the pick of the bunch so far.

Sow and King not far behind.

Sorry for posting this here But Just picked up this wee snippet on the .net match thread.

About Sportsound

I randomly heard a wee bit in the car an hour or so ago and it sounded like they were broadcasting every Jambo result this season. I had to turn it off in disgust. The fact that they are deifying cheats and thieves at every opportunity turns your stomach.

:yas::gok::lol::rofl:

Phil D. Corners

Use a VPN to make it look like you are out side the UK?.

Despite not scoring both Hibs and Rangers have had more shots than us so far today.

FFS Hearts get a grip......the shine on the championship is starting to fade already.

I think Niblick posted somewhere else that he had got a new laptop, and was unable to get an e mail address so that he could donate to Hearts TV.  I took it from that post that he was not highly computer trained and possibly age included accounted for this.

Use a VPN to make it look like you are out side the UK?.

No idea how to do that. Thanks for the suggestion though. Radio for today shall have to do.

If you want to watch and your in the UK follow these steps ... Rudolf can confirm it works perfectly eh Rudolf :)

Step by step guide how I watch from the UK

• Download ?Pure VPN?

http://www.purevpn.c...for-windows.php

• Install ?Pure VPN?
  • Check your email address for initial email from Pure VPN
  • Pay for use of Pure VPN ? you will receive by email a username/password for use in the installed application.
  • Launch the application
  • You will see a username/password box that is blank, copy the username/password from your email in to those. Tick ?remember me?
  • Click ?Browse all servers? tab
  • I select France then connect to that server.

That is it for setting up (a one time deal too)
Now go to Hearts and sign up for Hearts TV. It will automatically think you are out the country and give you a monthly fee of ?8.99.

When you want to watch a match, login using Pure VPN as above then go to hearts.co.uk, login with your international subscription and then your good to go.

Watt-Zeefuik

Go read the streams today thread

Apologies.  If you want technical help PM me, I'll be happy to do what I can to help you.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think Niblick posted somewhere else that he had got a new laptop, and was unable to get an e mail address so that he could donate to Hearts TV. I took it from that post that he was not highly computer trained and possibly age included accounted for this.

How on earth does he log in here then? Each Kickback account has an email address!

niblick1874

I think Niblick posted somewhere else that he had got a new laptop, and was unable to get an e mail address so that he could donate to Hearts TV.  I took it from that post that he was not highly computer trained and possibly age included accounted for this.

Thank you.

How on earth does he log in here then? Each Kickback account has an email address!

I have no idea, was just trying to help, not his agent, or counsel.

BBC wrote that Neil Alexander won a free kick in the attacking half. Is he going walkabout?

He's been acting funny , on forth last week he nearly saved hearts first goal

Phil D. Corners

If you want to watch and your in the UK follow these steps ... Rudolf can confirm it works perfectly eh Rudolf :)

Step by step guide how I watch from the UK

• Download ?Pure VPN?
http://www.purevpn.c...for-windows.php

• Install ?Pure VPN?
  • Check your email address for initial email from Pure VPN
  • Pay for use of Pure VPN ? you will receive by email a username/password for use in the installed application.
  • Launch the application
  • You will see a username/password box that is blank, copy the username/password from your email in to those. Tick ?remember me?
  • Click ?Browse all servers? tab
  • I select France then connect to that server.
That is it for setting up (a one time deal too)Now go to Hearts and sign up for Hearts TV. It will automatically think you are out the country and give you a monthly fee of ?8.99.When you want to watch a match, login using Pure VPN as above then go to hearts.co.uk, login with your international subscription and then your good to go.

I use https://www.my-private-network.co.uk

Fiver a month and works well for me.

Does zeefuik do anything apart from just stand there?

Sometimes (quite often in fact) he sticks the ball in the net

ChunkyCharlie

No other goals in the Championship. If this were the first game of the season we'd be alone at top the table. :jjyay:

What an absolute bizarre, totally pointless post.

Don't think I've read anything so meaningless in my life.

That's the sort of things Hibs come out with.

Archived