Wallace 'NFL' Tackle.

jambo191

At best it's an article that makes me cringe.

At worst it's a ****ing disgrace that someone somewhere considered this a newsworthy piece.

What a shambles of an organisation. It's almost as if the staff there are treating it like a fanzine, in the knowledge that the place is goin down the tubes anyway.

And yet there will be Hibbies lapping this up. There is no facepalm big enough for these boys...

I've watched it 100 times. He slipped going for the ball. Never a foul in a million years

Says he'd love to come back and 'experience more soccer', he'd be much better off going to a different ground next time then.

Unknown user

I stand by what I said in the aftermath, if you watch Wallace carefully, he can't even know Hanlons there, Hanlons run was from the opposite direction that Lee was looking in.

Losers

Guest C00l K1d

:laugh:

It was clearly just something to lead them into the story about a famous NFL player coming to watch hibs.

There's a lot of fouls in football that would also be fouls in NFL. It doesn't mean they're horrendous or that :laugh:

FFS an American Football Player, commenting on a tackle in the 2nd tier of Scottish football!!! aye right ok!!

deluded doesn`t even come into it!!

Bert Le Clos

This doesn't even annoy me. Hibs feeling hard done by again?

:verysmug:

Handed us the cup in 2012. And the league in 2015.

How do you like those apples you bunch of utter bottle merchants?

Thunderstruck

Why was he at he game? A Community Service Order or some other form of penance?

Surely this is what our Colonial cousins call "cruel and unusual punishment".

It's a ****ing disgrace. I was watching a rugby game at the weekend and they started throwing and catching the ball. I can tell you, they were not impressed when i marched on the field and told them using your hands is a foul in football. Apparently, they say, the rules of one game don't have any role to play in another game. Frankly, i think they're just bitter.

I'm with hibs on this. It's a disgrace that rangers aren't judged by NFL rules.

Whitney is a very decent player, but a shite commentator on footballing matters, and even worse selector of teams to follow.

Why are folk taking this seriously, as if the boy is raging against the injustice of the ref waving play on?  It's a fluff piece about an NFL star going to the game and it's an easy, if somewhat lazy, intro to the story.  Too many folk willing to get worked up over feck all.

Seymour M Hersh

Have we ever had a supportive article like that written about any of the dubious decisions against us?

Why are folk taking this seriously, as if the boy is raging against the injustice of the ref waving play on? It's a fluff piece about an NFL star going to the game and it's an easy, if somewhat lazy, intro to the story. Too many folk willing to get worked up over feck all.

Why are you taking folks' responses to this seriously, as if we're raging against a serious article. It's a fluff thread about shite in the media and it's an easy, if somewhat predictable, response to the story. Too many folk willing to get worked up over feck all.

Meta-seethe.

TynecastleBC5

anyone fancy being a top lad and making a GIF of it for us under videos on work computer regulations :( ???

Why are you taking folks' responses to this seriously, as if we're raging against a serious article. It's a fluff thread about shite in the media and it's an easy, if somewhat predictable, response to the story. Too many folk willing to get worked up over feck all.

Meta-seethe.

Because there are people on this thread who are being serious. 

I stand by what I said in the aftermath, if you watch Wallace carefully, he can't even know Hanlons there, Hanlons run was from the opposite direction that Lee was looking in.

Losers

Accident or not it's a foul as they gain an advantage from the collision. If it had happened to us would you be saying the same thing.

Meta-seethe.

Pretty much agree with this. It's a funny article , a la Huffington Post IMO (although it obviously wanted intended that way , I'm sure).

So, some Yank goes to a dire "soccer" game (that's one off the bucket list , folks!) , expresses an opinion about a tackle (I wonder if the EEN could have asked his views on climate change or LIBOR ) and says he played the game for 3 years - but was surprised there was only 3 match officials. That is a good article - it fulfills the needs of the Hobbits (reinforcing their victimhood status) and thoroughly entertains us Jambos.

Because there are people on this thread who are being serious. 

I'm also not being serious.

Unknown user

Accident or not it's a foul as they gain an advantage from the collision. If it had happened to us would you be saying the same thing.

Wallace didn't break any of the rules of the game, fouls aren't given for accidental collisions

Maroon tinted glasses 2

The one and only question that should be asked to put this to bed should be -  

After the collision, did the ref blow the whistle for a foul?

NO and therefore (as all players are told) play to the whistle. The one player who did "play to the whistle" happend to be the very person that scored the second goal (not the winning goal as that was the first goal due to hoobs not scoring).

good decision at the time by the ref

clearly a collision

a bit strange Stubbs went on about it so strongly completley deflecting from a very poor performance and the reality of being 1-0 down. Bad loser fair enough but think he is more upset at Hearts winning league and picked this to avoid talking about it

American boy just asked to comment by media - was smiling when he spoke on tv - being kind to his hosts

Archived