Title won this weekend?

Muppetboy

Got a bad feeling about Falkirk.

ANOTHER bad feeling - you seem to get a few KP.....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siegementality

Robbie is well aware Falkirk pressed us high up the pitch last time round and had good success from it. He won't allow it to happen again. 2-1 Hearts, couldn't give a monkeys about what happens elsewhere.

Tokyo Drifter

No, sadly. After ER and Ibrox, Falkirk's going to be the hardest away match for us and I reckon we'll draw. Really hope I'm wrong though.

Hearts to play really well and win at Falkirk.

Hibs to beat Rangers.

Hearts to play really well and beat QoS............CHAMPIONS!!!

I see a win tomorrow and Hibs to win as well on Sunday so its onward to QoftS.

Difficult game tomorrow but the lads are playing great stuff and everyone of the team is up for it.

Same.

Given that the average number of points we've gained on getting across the (mathematically impossible) line in the last 5 games is 5 the law of averages say YES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Think we will sneak a win tomorrow but Hibs will beat Rangers, they are dreadful. QoS at home for a nice wee celebration day!

An awful lot of people on here seem to think we will have to be really, really lucky to beat Falkirk.

Strewth!

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Hope not, I've got an all day sesh planned around the QOTS game.

:pleasing:

Why would this be made worse by starting the day as champions? The only thing that would ruin it is if we aren't crowned champions by the end of the day

Robbo-Jambo

Hearts and Hibs both to win setting it up nicely for the q of south game. :2thumbsup:

As we jokingly say to my work colleague who's not the best at mathematics, it's about 70/40! :D

sgoism.png

Falkirk will be very difficult, if we can sneak a win I will be delighted!! Hibs will be Rangers so it's a NO from me.

Hibs will be Rangers?

Celebrating a wee bitty early are we?

Can't believe folk think we'll drop points. We're playing probably the best we have all season, absolutely annihilating teams since we lost the unbeaten record.

That said, a Hibs win and we get to confirm it with a win over QoS for me.

I expect us to win every game left because we are the best team in league and the players will be more relaxed

feel we'll win league this weekend, yes

I am an 86er,  lets just win this as soon as possible Sunday please, and celebrate this week and again next week at Tynecastle.

I expect the wee team to hammer dead zombie two year old sevco though.

Broxburn_Jambo

I am an 86er, lets just win this as soon as possible Sunday please, and celebrate this week and again next week at Tynecastle.

I expect the wee team to hammer dead zombie two year old sevco though.

I agree, don't care how we win it just want it done as soon as possible.

Graham Thomson

Yes! I think the pressure is off us now and we will win tomorrow! Also think Rangers will not allow Hibs to own them all season and are due a win! Leaving the way for a massive party next Saturday!

BangkokHearts

I'm a resounding yes. We will beat Falkirk and Rangers will beat Hibs.

supa hot fire

Reckon Randraws (sorry!) will park the bus and get something on Sunday. We will thump Falkirk in style. Hope all the pessimists on here don't have tickets for today...

portobellojambo1

Simply focussed on today's game, and although I think it will be a difficult game I'll be more than happy if we come home with all 3 points after producing an uninspiring performance. As for tomorrow, the league will only be over if the Rangers can pick up anything at Easter Road and I really cannot see them doing that, so we then move on to Tynecastle next Saturday to officially wrap it all up.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Falkirk very slow start this season but since NewYear have climbed the league well, scoring lot of goals but also conceding at a fair rate. No right to think this is easy game as they have play of place to fight for.

a draw not bad result as it means winning promotion at Tynie.

Rangers are due a result though. Stuart will have them right fired up ::troll:::'>

just so good for the Hibs to fail to beat the worst Rangers team of all time to hand us the title

still need to get the job done today first

FarmerTweedy

If we only take a point from Falkirk and hibs win we can't win it against QOS.so no

We could, but only if h1b5 drop points away to Raith while we're playing QOTS!

Title won before the clocks change?

Sounds good to me.

This weekend even better, imo.

Sierra Delta

I hope not. Would be far better to win it when we're actually playing than win it because of results elsewhere on a day we're not even playing. 

Sierra Delta

Yes.

I'm sure well take care of Falkirk and i'm convinced rangers will beat hibs.......surely they can't stay as bad as they've been lately?

Been saying that about Rangers for 27 games now! 

Hearts to win, Hibs to lose, so it's a yes for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

I said the way sevco are playing, Hibs will turn them over. Then I remembered that we're talking about Hibs. If there's a way to feck it up, Hibs will find it!

Hagar the Horrible

I think now the pressure is officially off Rangers that they will not be champions, and wont go up, they might relax a bit and take something from the game? Champions tomorrow peepil, get used to it

Hagar the Horrible

So what we need to do if we win it tomorrow and this might need a thread of it's own but a total ticker tape reception as the players take the pitch against QoS, we used to do it in the 70's but 4 stands going mental will look the canine genitals?

Champions tomorrow?

Hibs will bottle it tomorrow to hand us the league, it is written in the stars. Perennial bottle merchants, always in our shadows. Wouldn't be surprised if Sevco get us the point we need even if reduced to 10 men.

Archived