Title won this weekend?

Muppetboy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Horatio Caine

I think we'll draw against Falkirk, leaving the way open for a mega match against Queens.

oh ah grantona

I really hope not

I can see us taking a point at Falkirk just to be sure Robbie wants it at home.

I cant see Rangers getting anything in Edinburgh all season so even if we win i think we are safe too move to next weekend whatever we do

heartsfc_fan

Can see us shedding points at Falkirk so it won't matter.

This unfortunately

I see a win tomorrow and Hibs to win as well on Sunday so its onward to QoftS.

Difficult game tomorrow but the lads are playing great stuff and everyone of the team is up for it.

Gene Parmesan

Can't believe folk think we'll drop points. We're playing probably the best we have all season, absolutely annihilating teams since we lost the unbeaten record.

That said, a Hibs win and we get to confirm it with a win over QoS for me.

Yes.

Ideally, even though they are gash, I'd like Rangers to at least put pressure on Hibs for 2nd so they must win.

I think we will win at Falkirk because I'd like to think we've learned something from the last game and a half against them. Not saying they weren't good but I still maintain that they scored 3 from 4 chances at Tynecastle (two of which were absolute gifts) and we squandered a few and had a good penalty claim turned down so we could easily have won 6-3 that day. We're a much better team than them and it's time to show it...

rossthejambo

Yes.

Rangers will get something on Sunday and since I'm not a shitebag and don't think we'll do anything other than win tomorrow, then it'll be all over on Sunday.

royal navy hearts man

I know they put up a very good performance against us this season and deservedly won, remember at least 4 of our team had there worst performance of the season that game. But we've improved from then, we're scoring for fun, we will stick at least 3 past them! I'm struggling to see why so many are scared of Falkirk???! Hibs will beat rangers, we will annihilate QOTS and It will be champagne and cigar time!

fabienleclerq

I know they put up a very good performance against us this season and deservedly won, remember at least 4 of our team had there worst performance of the season that game. But we've improved from then, we're scoring for fun, we will stick at least 3 past them! I'm struggling to see why so many are scared of Falkirk???! Hibs will beat rangers, we will annihilate QOTS and It will be champagne and cigar time!

That and we gave them two if not all three of their goals.

Falkirk will be very difficult, if we can sneak a win I will be delighted!! Hibs will be Rangers so it's a NO from me.

kingantti1874

I really hope not

I can see us taking a point at Falkirk just to be sure Robbie wants it at home.

I cant see Rangers getting anything in Edinburgh all season so even if we win i think we are safe too move to next weekend whatever we do

If we only take a point from Falkirk and hibs win we can't win it against QOS.so no

If we only take a point from Falkirk and hibs win we can't win it against QOS.so no

Even I had this one worked out!!! :D

The People's Chimp

Can't believe folk think we'll drop points. We're playing probably the best we have all season, absolutely annihilating teams since we lost the unbeaten record.

That said, a Hibs win and we get to confirm it with a win over QoS for me.

I booked up a holiday weeks ago, thinking we'd still have a bit to go, fly out Saturday, back the following Saturday. :lol: . Now I'm going to miss it in either scenario. You're spot on though, we are utterly destroying teams and back to our best IMO. 

Falkirk are a decent side but no more than that, we're red hot right now so not sure why so many folk are expecting us to drop points. We didn't turn up last time, but i'm sure the players will be at it from the whistle. I reckon we'll win comfortably.

It would be a miracle if Rangers got anything at Easter Road so in all probability its onwards and upwards to Tynecastle vs Queens.

hearts_crazy

No

Hearts will probably beat Falkirk, No way will Rangers beat Hibs away, they are utterly pish.

We will win. Falkirk will be tough but we will have enough to put them away.

The odd one is Rangers, I wondered if they'd get a bump for any of the three games post "war is over" victory, but no reaction from the players. Hibs are better than Rangers but if (somehow) McCall gets them trying then they could push Hibs.

My memory may be playing tricks on me, but as I recall McCall had a very slow start at Motherwell.

So, in answer to the yes/no thread, my gut feel is "no".

Phil D. Corners

I'm going to say it will be wins for the Edinburgh teams so no title win.

Think Hibs will have the better game. Huston has done well against us.

We could lose at Falkirk, then lose against Queens, then lose at Ibrox, then draw with Alloa, then lose at ER, then................ :qqb001:

Only kiddin, even an old pessimist like me knows it's in the bag!

I'm going to say it will be wins for the Edinburgh teams so no title win.

Think Hibs will have the better game. Huston has done well against us.

Give me your definition of "the better game" - do you mean easier game?

We can but would be relying on hibs result against Raith at the same time. Which to be honest sounds the most exciting option out of all the many permutations. Constantly refreshing your feed at the game, rumours coming through Raith have scored, etc, etc.

WorldChampions1902

Rangers and Hearts will both win 1-0 this weekend.

And Hearts League Champions crown will be confirmed.

Looking forward to the party at Tynecastle next week.

TyphoonJambo

Got a bad feeling about Falkirk.

Yep, the towns a S***t hole, but we will win, both the game and the title.

buzzbomb1958

Hearts 3 Falkirk 1

Hobos 0 Sevco 0

. there's people on the pitch they think it's all over,damn tootin it is

North Berwick Jambo

No, as the Rangers will get hammered again against Hibs.

joe.gausden

Yes.

I'm sure well take care of Falkirk and i'm convinced rangers will beat hibs.......surely they can't stay as bad as they've been lately?

Archived