Underrated footballers

Hansel

Roddy was alright.......better than Garry O'Connor, Myles Hogarth, Craig Nelson and Tepi (for me) anyway! Other points, valid...... :-)

To be fair you've not set the bar very high with that list.

I'm going to chuck in Brian Martin (former Motherwell central defender). Always looked solid and chipped in with a few goals as well.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Ian Malcolm

Exactly who was Mark van Bommel underrated by? He's got bings of caps and played for some great clubs, captaining most of them. Off the top of my head wasn't he captain for Milan, PSV and Barcelona?

I've never heard not read any "that boy van Bommel is rubbish" comments. Just where did you see/hear he was underrated?

See also Makelele - success with Real Madrid and Chelsea and pretty much has a position (albeit wrongly) named after him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest C00l K1d

I think pukki is a really undervalued player for celtic (if he's even still there)

He was great before he went there, I'm not sure why they bought him to bench him.

Samuel Camazzola

Tom Huddlestone. Due to his technique accompanying the English game being mainly about the speed of play, his technical style would get fully appreciated in the superior Spanish league.

Archived