who is your favourite 3 hearts players that you have seen playing

wattie exploited

Very difficult but I'm liking the odd shouts for Neil McCann.

On his day, around the 97 League cup final and that famouse day in May 98, Neil McCann was dynamite to watch in maroon.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry's perm

1.Robbo- obvious reasons

2.Gary Mackay- phm..was very good pre Bulgaria and Irish legend status

3. Crabbo- celebrated each goal like we do.... Bags of skill and just wanted to play for hearts. Best memories growing up were rangers1-0 at tynie, Crabbo scored a fluke into goram after 1 min......and 2-1 win at darkheid under joe Jordan, best ever away crowd.....and sc scored a screamer ;)

gerryjambo41

In no particular order...... Donald Ford John Robertson Rudi Skacel

These three for me too , Donald Ford was my first Hearts hero . There are a few others close mind Busby , Eammon Bannon (1st time round), Jim Cruikshank , Alan Anderson , JC , Neil Berry :D

sunblestjambo

Robertson, Cameron, Skacel

Sad to leave out Colquhoun, Levein, McCann, Hartley, Gordon, Suso and Fyssas.

Maybe swap Niemi for Suso on that list, otherwise this is about where I'm at

:thumbsup:

Fyssas, Gordon, Skacel

Same as me

Cant believe I forgot Cameron. i'd have to fit him in there... 

Busby, JC and Niemi (although I remember Cruiky I wasn't old enough to see him at his best). 

letsalldothebeattie

1. Robbo - We all know why

2. McCann - first spell he was just sensational

3. Hartley - The man was just class

Very difficult choice but three that always stick out and always stay in my "best 11" are Levein, Robbo and Tosh.

Mine would come from players from three great eras when they were at their best.

Levein, Colquhoun and Robertson

Weir, Cameron and McCann

Gordon, Hartley and Skacel

I'd plump for Weir, Cameron and Robertson

Any statto want to tally up the votes? (would be much appreciated by many I imagine)

JC, Robbo and Rudi seem to be the winners, but would be interesting to see the totals for them all.

Angus Young

Any statto want to tally up the votes? (would be much appreciated by many I imagine)

JC, Robbo and Rudi seem to be the winners, but would be interesting to see the totals for them all.

Rudi Sir Paul and Eamonn Bannon for me not many Hearts Players sign for Chelsea 300k if i recall correct.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Fyssas, Cameron and Colquhoun for me.

1.Robbo- obvious reasons

3. Crabbo- celebrated each goal like we do.... Bags of skill and just wanted to play for hearts. Best memories growing up were rangers1-0 at tynie, Crabbo scored a fluke into goram after 1 min......and 2-1 win at darkheid under joe Jordan, best ever away crowd.....and sc scored a screamer ;)

Never known scenes like it other than Foster's goal at Fester Road. Bonkers.

1.Robbo- obvious reasons

No 3 favourite ever Hearts goal only spoiled by Andrew Waddel booking him for running directly behind the goal netting after scoring.

Jambos_1874

1.Rudi Skacel - Not just for his playing ability but also because he clearly loved Hearts, hated Hibs and was a bit of a character;

2.Paul Hartley - Superb player who loved winding up the opposition (again, mainly Hibs!);

3.Giles Rousset - I was a goalkeeper when I was younger and used to love watching Rousset (and Schmeichel).

Archived