Season Tickets

Derby Dominance

Derby Dominance

Hope Hearts add ?100 to the price 5 minutes before they announce the new manager ;)

Drylaw Hearts
Hope Hearts add ?100 to the price 5 minutes before they announce the new manager ;)

I hope they discount it due to slow sales.

:)

I'd like to see them add more than that. Hit the Johnny Come Lately Naysayers in the pocket.

PresidentRomanov

I'd like to see them stop selling them before the announcment.

Might teach the spineless one's a bit about loyalty :)

ToadKiller Dog

Vlad has it planed he has bought up the wooden torture seats from the lorraine kelly stand at tannadice for the late renewers to sit on ,those that renewed early are getting a free cushion.

I'd like to see them stop selling them before the announcment.

Might teach the spineless one's a bit about loyalty :)

Maybe Hearts should do a special promotion. Buy a season ticket and get a free spine or intestines.

PresidentRomanov
Maybe Hearts should do a special promotion. Buy a season ticket and get a free spine or intestines.

Wouldn't work Therapist, they'd all be handing their free spines or intestines back, if we lost a couple of games :P

Guest juvehearts

IMO hearts should be paying US to watch them play, after the last few seasons under vlad im really supprised anyone renewed!

Wouldn't work Therapist, they'd all be handing their free spines or intestines back, if we lost a couple of games :P

Yes. Hadn't thought of that. :sad:

IMO hearts should be paying US to watch them play, after the last few seasons under vlad im really supprised anyone renewed!

That's right. I was distraught when we won the Scottish Cup and got into the Champions League. :sad:

PresidentRomanov

The last few seasons under Vlad, have been about the same standard as around 85% of the seasons I've watched Hearts.

Luckily for the likes of you, the likes of me keep the club going, so the likes of you, can jump aboard the happy train when things are looking good :)

Chip Douglas

For once, in total agreement.

:)

so the likes of you, can jump aboard the happy train when things are looking good :)

I'm pretty sure that's the one that connects with the Easily Offended Bus.

I agree - winning the cup was a real low point!!!!!! if only we could erase it from the record books:dribble:

PresidentRomanov
I agree - winning the cup was a real low point!!!!!! if only we could erase it from the record books:dribble:

The semi final was a bit of a chore too :P

When you see the events listed on this thread - winning the Scottish Cup, qualifying for the Champions League and beating the Leithers 4-0 in the biggest derby ,match ever - it really hits home how rotten Mr Romanov's rule has been. The real bummer would be if someone came along and posted about how he kept us at Tynecastle. :sad:

scott herbertson

Cracking response!

Does it not stop off at Humble Pie Junction first though?

Mick Belker

People holding out, may have made Vlad act to get a new manager. What do you think? :Bazooka:

Does it not stop off at Humble Pie Junction first though?

Yes. It then goes on to Hard Cheese Street. :P

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
People holding out, may have made Vlad act to get a new manager. What do you think? :Bazooka:

Not rocket science.

Ach, leave them be.

They have hate in their hearts. They need to release it somehow.;)

You and Pickybum are like the chuckle brothers. I haven't laughed so much in ages at your double act. :)

Chip Douglas

Would this be related to the management negotiations which begun in January/February?

Nucky Thompson
Or maybe Vlad was waiting till the season finished to get his man:rolleyes: More than likely don't you think?

I'd like to see them add more than that. Hit the Johnny Come Lately Naysayers in the pocket.

who needs a season ticket. you obviously think your a better fan because you've got one. in fact there's many muppets who have season tickets of which you are probably the biggest.

if a new quality manager gets employed by romanov i'll still not buy a season ticket until i'm sure the new man has total control of all first team matters and romanov doesn't do the dirty on him after 3 months, like he did with burley.

i'm no johnny come lately as my record shows and you want to get a reality check before shouting your big mouth off.

Nucky Thompson

i'm no johnny come lately as my record shows and you want to get a reality check before shouting your big mouth off.

What's your record:cool: Apart from the broken one you keep playing:confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I urge people not to bite.

In another thread one of these posters said John Terry has integrity and dignity.

That should tell you everything you need to know. :)

Mick Belker
Or maybe Vlad was waiting till the season finished to get his man:rolleyes: More than likely don't you think?

Aye maybe so but is he trustworthy? I will always be a Hearts man but I am just trying to ensure (along with others) that we don't have to watch another season as poor as the last. If you accept ***** that is exactly what you will get is it not?

Just want the buzz back, sitting on the edge of yur seat eating your finger nails upto yur elbow. You know the feeling.

BTW If the barsteward told us what he was about we would not be worried about the future as much! :shade:

PresidentRomanov
who needs a season ticket. you obviously think your a better fan because you've got one. in fact there's many muppets who have season tickets of which you are probably the biggest.

if a new quality manager gets employed by romanov i'll still not buy a season ticket until i'm sure the new man has total control of all first team matters and romanov doesn't do the dirty on him after 3 months, like he did with burley.

Translate: I'm not buying a season ticket until I'm sure we're going to be successful :)

Translate: I'm not buying a season ticket until I'm sure we're going to be successful :)

That would be Chelsea supporters!!!!

Yes, seems Picky bum likes a "joke with a jag" so to speak and Therapist is another "great" fan Mitch.

I , like many other long term fans are not ashamed to say they have waited on the right moves being made. In fact, even my wife said i`ve been out of sorts and it`s "not like me" when it has came to Hearts.

I have a had a season ticket nigh on 10 years since i stopped playing football. Before that i was a regular and always went to watch Hearts when my games were off.

I know Hearts have been in a far worse predicament many moons ago(my first game was seeing Hearts in the 1st division) but how any strong willled real football people can take the way Hearts have been run last season beats me?

I`m all for being there for the team in the hard times, but how can you not feel cheated when you know the club has the tools to be much much better but the owner continues to hamper the club?

Yes, now we seem on the verge of making the right moves and i`m sure many will now go and get their ST`s, but before that i wasn`t going to commit cash upfront if my club wasn`t going to run like a football club.

We`re not guaranteed success because we may return to traditional ways, but at least peace of mind would be given back to the support and we couldn`t use it as an excuse. Lets hope it does work though.

PresidentRomanov
That would be Chelsea supporters!!!!

You've lost me now :confused:

Luckily for the likes of you, the likes of me keep the club going, so the likes of you, can jump aboard the happy train when things are looking good :)

Great to see that one of our directors/owners is on JKB. Oh wait, you're a punter, just like everyone else. :rolleyes:

Guest juvehearts
The last few seasons under Vlad, have been about the same standard as around 85% of the seasons I've watched Hearts.

Like YOU know anything about me! Come & spat BS about how you are a much better fan than I am - well done to you for pouring ?? down a drain.

Fact of the matter is that since the russian dictator came along things have gone from bad to unbeariable regardless of cup winnings which was in fact 3 seasons ago.

''......the last copule of seasons.....'' my post was and simple mathmatics shows that is infact 2 seasons!! :hobofish: going to see hearts was not good value for money & I like so many others go to watch football to be entertained & see hearts play.

2 points in the last sentance,... to be entertained & seeing hearts play. The last 2 seasons have just been about seeing hearts play. Once mr Romanov stops being a manager & take a back seat then i will resume mine at tynecastle.

i dont like the way the club is being run, havent for seasons now & will continue to see hearts hurtfuly go down the drain quicker than sour milk from a milk bottle.

enjoy next season ;).

What's your record:cool: Apart from the broken one you keep playing:confused:

you obviously don't have any pride in your club and have no knowledge of what is needed to stop the mismanagement of our team that has harmed the team, players and fans.

i believe your maybe a little more that confused.

to be a supporter of hearts you don't need a season ticket.

and i have always followed the hearts no matter what division they have been in or how bad they have played but a real supporter doesn't stand back and say nothing while his team is mismanaged by a clueless muppet who hasn't a clue about football management.

romanov want to have a say in who plays:rofl:

where's your pride man.

Yes, seems Picky bum likes a "joke with a jag" so to speak and Therapist is another "great" fan Mitch.

I , like many other long term fans are not ashamed to say they have waited on the right moves being made. In fact, even my wife said i`ve been out of sorts and it`s "not like me" when it has came to Hearts.

I have a had a season ticket nigh on 10 years since i stopped playing football. Before that i was a regular and always went to watch Hearts when my games were off.

I know Hearts have been in a far worse predicament many moons ago(my first game was seeing Hearts in the 1st division) but how any strong willled real football people can take the way Hearts have been run last season beats me?

I`m all for being there for the team in the hard times, but how can you not feel cheated when you know the club has the tools to be much much better but the owner continues to hamper the club?

Yes, now we seem on the verge of making the right moves and i`m sure many will now go and get their ST`s, but before that i wasn`t going to commit cash upfront if my club wasn`t going to run like a football club.

We`re not guaranteed success because we may return to traditional ways, but at least peace of mind would be given back to the support and we couldn`t use it as an excuse. Lets hope it does work though.

let's hope romanov at long last does the right thing instead of messing the team and players about.

all every true fan wants is a management team who are doing their best and have a clue about football.

PresidentRomanov
Like YOU know anything about me! Come & spat BS about how you are a much better fan than I am - well done to you for pouring ?? down a drain.

But i am a better fan than you :confused:

The mere fact that you look on supporting Hearts financially, as pouring money down the drain, would make that obvious I would've thought :confused:

It would appear that for your wish to come true we may just have to wait a little bit longer.

I wonder what the "real" Hearts supporters are up to just now?

Is the therapist on the couch as I write seeking solace from himself? :hypno:

Is picky bum stuck in the toilet with his fingers firmly stuck up his own rectum? :movethatass:

I personally will gladly pay the extra ?100 if it meant that I was to be entertained by a Hearts team next season. I am however going to wait until there is something tangible for me to fork out my hard earned on. I feel it may be a long wait and one that requires no expenditure on my part. I also feel that many will be suprised at just how low the season ticket sales may be, come the first day of the new campaign.

PresidentRomanov
It would appear that for your wish to come true we may just have to wait a little bit longer.

I wonder what the "real" Hearts supporters are up to just now?

Is the therapist on the couch as I write seeking solace from himself? :hypno:

Is picky bum stuck in the toilet with his fingers firmly stuck up his own rectum? :movethatass:

I personally will gladly pay the extra ?100 if it meant that I was to be entertained by a Hearts team next season. I am however going to wait until there is something tangible for me to fork out my hard earned on. I feel it may be a long wait and one that requires no expenditure on my part. I also feel that many will be suprised at just how low the season ticket sales may be, come the first day of the new campaign.

Makes no difference to me - I don't need guarantees to support Hearts, It's unconditional.

As I've said before, people like you, should have more respect for people like us.

It it weren't for the supporters who stick with the club through the bad times, you wouldn't have a team to latch onto when things are going well.

For the record, I'n delighted McGhee isn't taking the job :)

Makes no difference to me - I don't need guarantees to support Hearts, It's unconditional.

Same with me.

As I've said before, people like you, should have more respect for people like us.

It it weren't for the supporters who stick with the club through the bad times, you wouldn't have a team to latch onto when things are going well.

Correct again.

For the record, I'm delighted McGhee isn't taking the job :)

All the rather boring McGhee saga is doing is giving the members of the Moaners Hearts Supporters Club another excuse not to buy a season ticket whilst simultaneously proclaiming they are holding back for the good of the club. :eek: You couldn't make it up.

Pete Seeger

?150 sounds fair to me.

Looks like the happy train's hit the buffers for the two love birds,ach well you can always spoon each other.

What do you hope for now:dribble:

......a rebate!!:rolleyes:

Archived