Welcome Kenny

Broxburn Jambo

Snake Plissken

Reading the article online has really encouraged me, I think it's fair to say while Gomis, Buaben and Pallardo are all very capable midfielders, there's a slight lack of creativity there.  Someone like Anderson could give us that attacking element and really galvanise the side for the run-in.

I'm impressed that we've not rested on our laurels and have brought in a couple of quality players.  It must have been tempting to see out the season with the current squad but we're really doing everything we can to make the title a certainty.  

Has he illegible to play for Scotland? Represented either country yet?

Impossible to make out the answer to that!

Has he illegible to play for Scotland? Represented either country yet?

Played for under 16's Scotland.

Was considered for the under 21's not so long ago but just missed the cut. Think I read that on the evening news site the other day.

Bridge of Djoum

Reading the article online has really encouraged me, I think it's fair to say while Gomis, Buaben and Pallardo are all very capable midfielders, there's a slight lack of creativity there.  Someone like Anderson could give us that attacking element and really galvanise the side for the run-in.

I'm impressed that we've not rested on our laurels and have brought in a couple of quality players.  It must have been tempting to see out the season with the current squad but we're really doing everything we can to make the title a certainty.

Not sure if it's creativity we miss, or the type of midfielder who will bust a lung to arrive late in the box. :oohmatron: Maybe both. 

Either way, welcome to the club, I wish you every success.

Was considered for the under 21's not so long ago but just missed the cut. Think I read that on the evening news site the other day.

I read somewhere that it was due to not getting paperwork in on time. 

Bauben is suspended on Saturday, I think Anderson will start

I agree this looks likely.  I think our approach in away matches is going to continue to be more of a 4-3-3 after the performance at Alloa.  The 3 in Midfield gives us so much more control of a game.  I also felt that it gives the one winger (Walker) room to float about making him harder to mark.   With Pallardo and Gomis sitting behind it could be an ideal opportunity for Anderson to come straight in.  

Cool, thanks.

Certainly hope not !!!!

I actually thought that John Millar was very under rated though

I liked John Millar alot, there were too many radges in the Shed who were too quick to boo him.

Back on topic...

Welcome to Tynecastle and the Jambo family Kenny :2thumbsup:

I think he may be referring to the fact we will outnumber the home fans by about 6 to 1.

Correct

When i was Hearts mascot aged in 9 or so, when asked my favourite player - I said John Millar, just to be different from everyone else who would say Robbo :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Welcome Kenny. :thumbsup:

I have an irrationally good feeling about this one. I think he may prove to be right up there as a top three candidate in terms of CL/RN era signings. Purely a gut feeling, but I think he's going to raise the tempo of an already handy squad.

jimmy the jambo

It could've been a lot worse to be honest,not one of the ugly sisters,I was sensing he was a hibby,seing he was always visiting edinburgh & never mentioned the famous.

Hope he settles in quickly on Saturday,two assists & a goal should cover it.

Today's Herald article reveals that Kenny's Scottish grandfather was a Jambo.

Sadly deceased but, I knew there was something about the Boy!

Maroon Sailor

Comes across as a really good guy on the Hearts T V interview.

Bits of a Scottish accent coming through as well - he'll be fluent in Jockanese before we know it

Today's Herald article reveals that Kenny's Scottish grandfather was a Jambo.

,I knew there was something about the Boy!

:jjyay:

I have a really good feeling this guy is going to be the attacking midfielder that we need as I do not think El Hass is going to cut it, although he has been unlucky with injuries.

What a really strong squad we have as we move to the SPL and cause some havoc there next season.

Archived