Welcome Kenny

Broxburn Jambo

Broxburn Jambo

After the original Kenny Anderson thread was hijacked by a discussion on other players. I would just like to say Welcome to Heart of Midlothian and I hope you become a Hearts hero.

jamboinglasgow

Be with the squad this week. Hearts will probably have more pics / interviews as week goes on.

I was going so say about that as I found it odd we have had no pictures of him yet at Hearts or words from him. 

But great to see him at Hearts and hope he writes himself into the Hearts story and makes a good impact.

By the sounds of things he'll add something a bit different to our midfield. If he's anywhere near as good as the last two genuine box to box midfielders we've had I'll be delighted.

Welcome Kenny.

All roads lead to Gorgie

By the sounds of things he'll add something a bit different to our midfield. If he's anywhere near as good as the last two genuine box to box midfielders we've had I'll be delighted.

Welcome Kenny.

Cameron and Hartley are hard acts to follow but I am sure Kenny will go on to prove his worth. Welcome to Heart of Midlothian Kenny.

Cameron and Hartley are hard acts to follow but I am sure Kenny will go on to prove his worth. Welcome to Heart of Midlothian Kenny.

Very hard acts to follow!! If he is anywhere half as productive as they were then he will be a great success.  Welcome and heres hoping!!  

Phil D. Corners

Until I see a 'scarf above head' I refuse to believe he has signed and will ignore all other evidence that says otherwise.

Didn't know prince was suspended?

Are you sure.

Aye it was in the papers a week ago he'd be out of the Livingston game. Think it was after he picked up a booking in the Falkirk game he went over the points threshold.

Bauben is suspended on Saturday, I think Anderson will start

I did wonder if Prince was out. Good opportunity for him to get his debut in front if a home crowd!!

Bauben is suspended on Saturday, I think Anderson will start

I did wonder if Prince was out. Good opportunity for him to get his debut in front if a home crowd!!

We're away.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Is Anderson the new John Millar?!?! :0

I remember him as very good at ghosting into the box and out jumping centre backs but not really someone who carried the ball box to box. I  hope Kenny can do the running with the ball on the counter attacks.

cant see him going straight in, think we will go 4 4 2 , with gomis and pallardo in the middle,should make the bench and come on imo...............

Just another reason to be excited for the next match, as if we need any more excuses to get excited.

14 games to go.

Teuchterjambo

Certainly hope not !!!!

I actually thought that John Millar was very under rated though.

cant see him going straight in, think we will go 4 4 2 , with gomis and pallardo in the middle,should make the bench and come on imo...............

Will be straight into the team on Saturday.

jimmy the jambo

I hope at the end of the season it's 'king Kenny' ,If he's half as good as the original 'king kenny ' we'll be on a winner.

Welcome hame & remember we don't lose to the wee team.

Certainly hope not !!!!

I actually thought that John Millar was very under rated though.

With hindsight I feel he has become distinctly overrated!!  

Dare I say a Mike Galloway sort of player or should I say shitey

Will he be as good in the air as Mikey though, he seemed to time his jumps incredibly well.  As a mate of mine remarked after one particularly impressive effort, 'he hung in the air like a bad fart!'.

I can even remember Big Alan doing his stuff.

Big Alan, the original box-to-box player - if you take the 1-1 draw at Ibrox into account.

Got pelted in the bag of the head at that game and, not with a bottle of Lannie, with an "orange"!!!

Bazzas right boot

You laugh, but the guy was good for a goal.

Not a great midfielder, should have tried his chance up front, seem to remeber him scoring a few and it was a poor Hearts team at that time.

John Miller was a "combative",  "wholehearted" midfielder. He worked tirelessly and was not averse to making his presence known to opposing midfielders. He struck the ball well when the chance for a shot came along, but definitely never a front man. Best of luck to Kenny Anderson. Welkom!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Not a great midfielder, should have tried his chance up front, seem to remeber him scoring a few and it was a poor Hearts team at that time.

Was in the Joe Jordan team that was top of the league for a short time but also played in one of our infamous semi final losses to Airdrie.

Who said I was laughing? I was fairly fond of John Millar.

John Miller was a "combative", "wholehearted" midfielder. He worked tirelessly and was not averse to making his presence known to opposing midfielders. He struck the ball well when the chance for a shot came along, but definitely never a front man. Best of luck to Kenny Anderson. Welkom!

I don't see anybody calling him a front man either.

Who said I was laughing? I was fairly fond of John Millar.

He was studying at Napier while I was there. I was always starstruck when I walked into the library to see him sitting there.

I don't see anybody calling him a front man either.

one of the posts (hotcurrie?)says take his chance up front- no sure if that's what he meant.

Tommy McLean had him everywhere else but!! Great strike against the hibbies at new year iirc. Anyway, as the op says- welcome Kenny!! [emoji6]

Archived