Motherwell fans most hated team - Guess Who

Hans von Luck

I seem to remember a general hatred of Motherwell back in the late seventies and early eighties.

Where it started my memory fails me but i can remember as a kid having them up there with the old firm and the hubs as general hate figures,anything to do with Willie Pettigrew?

Maybe someone can refresh me but the games against them always seemed to carry an extra edge as against the likes of Ayr United or Aberdeen.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces
Say's the kid called "tufty club". What a ferkin plank

Mate, :troll:

The tramps probably only out his bed for the 1st time today and hour ago as there's a particularly strong batch of jellies doing the rounds at the Lanarkshire High Rise's.

Total jakeballs. Their derby is versus Airdrie ffs. The Buckfast and Methadone derby. The only football match in the world where you collect yer match ticket down the local dole office.

Pete Seeger

The tramps probably only out his bed for the 1st time today and hour ago as there's a particularly strong batch of jellies doing the rounds at the Lanarkshire High Rise's.

Total jakeballs. Their derby is versus Airdrie ffs. The Buckfast and Methadone derby. The only football match in the world where you collect yer match ticket down the local dole office.

I'm sure his hostel kicks him out the door before 9pm. He'll have had a hard day selling his sports socks, cut the boy some slack.

badly drawn boy

Nelly T -can we transfer the passion to the playing staff

Wed win the league every season

Mwell who the feck cares , they like the Cods and Hobos hate us because we are bigger than them , they will never admit to the truth because it demeans there existence GIRUY

HMFC forever

To be fair though Motherwell should command our support for next season. They are, after all, one of Scotland's UEFA cup representatives. I for one hope they avoid MyPa47 or the Lichtesteinian champions in the first before qualifying round to save them bringing shame on us all.

I just hope for their sake that they avoid Queen of the South in the prelims. A trip to Dumfries might bring on severe culture shock.

Chad Sexington

Motherwell fans don't like us?

:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

But I like their one horse, backwards, ugly shanty town.

it's not fair!!!

:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

Nelly Terraces
Nelly T -can we transfer the passion to the playing staff

Wed win the league every season

Mwell who the feck cares , they like the Cods and Hobos hate us because we are bigger than them , they will never admit to the truth because it demeans there existence GIRUY

HMFC forever

That is basically the entire reason all these dubious stupid little clubs hate us, 'cos we're bigger than them, have a better history then them, and have better supporters than them.

Jealousy is such an unedifying and spineless character trait and emotion. Suitable for people like your average gutless Mudderhell fandango. It eats away at these deadbeats every minute of the day they think of us. They know in the longrun, they'll never get it over us. They should just live with it, but no, it's exhibited in their bitter and desperate snipes towards us. It should just be ignored by the Gorgie masses, we're above these trolls, we should be content in that fact.

Cheers. ;)

Gorgie Rules. Happy to be hated by our inferiors.

Harry Palmer
If teams liked us we'd be too soft and a bit of a push over.

I hope next season every team hates us.

I'm with you. If that is the case, then we will be gubbing everyone as we used to do(within reason!).

The only good thing about Motherwell is the RSPB reserve which is excellent for all the ornithologists/ birdwatchers that may be among us.....

So, that's FTH, FTOF, FTA and FTM, oh yes Feck Everyone!

Chad Sexington
That is basically the entire reason all these dubious stupid little clubs hate us, 'cos we're bigger than them, have a better history then them, and have better supporters than them.

Jealousy is such an unedifying and spineless character trait and emotion. Suitable for people like your average gutless Mudderhell fandango. It eats away at these deadbeats every minute of the day they think of us. They know in the longrun, they'll never get it over us. They should just live with it, but no, it's exhibited in their bitter and desperate snipes towards us. It should just be ignored by the Gorgie masses, we're above these trolls, we should be content in that fact.

Cheers. ;)

But Nelly...haven't you heard???

We're going under any minute.

We're rotten to the core.

We're on the edge of oblivion.

I was pretty neutral about Motherwell fans, until I went on their squalid little site.

Now I sincerely hope they get relegated next season.

Enjoy watching us making whoopee with your ex-manager, you pond life.

:bootyshake:

Nucky Thompson
But Nelly...haven't you heard???

We're going under any minute.

We're rotten to the core.

We're on the edge of oblivion.

I was pretty neutral about Motherwell fans, until I went on their squalid little site.

Now I sincerely hope they get relegated next season.

Enjoy watching us making whoopee with your ex-manager, you pond life.

:bootyshake:

That's what the hat kickers on this site think as well... Wait a minute there might be some good news:rolleyes:

They can be third, and us eighth, for as long as they like.

Doesn't take away the fact that they're raging Lanarkshire inbreds.

NORTH Lanarkshire:p:eek::sad:we arny all wee weegies:)

SOUTH Lanarkshire is full o jambos!!!!!

Seymour M Hersh

I think Chad S has the the song for our games against them next season.

To the tune (loosely) that Liverpool fans sing, shanty town, shanty town, shanty town (ad infinitum)!

winston churchill
Another piece of class in justification as to why they hate us soo much.

"Always been the case. I remember my dad (now 68) telling me tales about how the hearts fans used to stand on top of the rear walls of the old tenement buildings and **** on the well fans on the way to the games."

:hobofish:

gardyloo:wacko:

Green Tree

Lads back to the post - couldnt give a toss what Well think they're in the main trash and as said place a dive with punters bitter about us & our class.

Re Tufty Club - no-one think this mobs closer to home in the Capital?!

Anyway aye I'll take a manager and McGhee would be a good start I reckon.

Nelly Terraces

If old Bufty Club manages to get out his heroin enduced stupor and come on here bothering us again, just whack him this link. Go to 2mins 15seconds in, and you'll see the clown in all his glory gobbing off for the camera's. A pure jakeball. Had a cheek to call me a 'keyboard hardman'. Oh well, you live and learn. or in his case, you just live a trash existance in a subhuman wasteland.

Everyone, say HI! to Matt far Mudderhell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7jVBDNY8k&feature=related

Green Tree
If old Bufty Club manages to get out his heroin enduced stupor and come on here bothering us again, just whack him this link. Go to 2mins 15seconds in, and you'll see the clown in all his glory gobbing off for the camera's. A pure jakeball. Had a cheek to call me a 'keyboard hardman'. Oh well, you live and learn. or in his case, you just live a trash existance in a subhuman wasteland.

Everyone, say HI! to Matt far Mudderhell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7jVBDNY8k&feature=related

--------------------------------

Catch yer drift NT though just making point re Tufty Club in Edinburgh..

Top 5 Edinburgh 'casual' street gang names

1. Blackhall Railway Children

2. Muirhouse Casual Firm

3. Orchard Football Trendies

4. Gracemount Baby Crew

5. Murrayfield Tufty Club

Ok Murrayfield though a great handle you must admit./

monkfish1979

Hope they get pumped out of europe by Ripo. I'd be laughing at that for weeks.

Ah, they're funny wee creatures aren't they? :biggrin:

I had a good read through some of the stuff on their forum a few days ago and it's amazing how much more they think of themselves after one decent season. It's not just us they dismiss either, it's Aberdeen & Hibs too.

I would have laughed but to be honest, I just felt a bit sorry for them.

Harry Palmer

Who gives a feck about 'Come on you Well'. Who actually cares about them? They have had one good season, I'll take that next season.... Of course I'll blame Vlad. , imo?

I have a question; did anyone on JKB apply for the job as manager? As quite a number seem very well qualified imo?? Of course, who in their right mind would take an OLD FIRM job? A few defeats and ur fecked hell they're not that happy with someone that has won 3 titles in a row despite the crowd singing his name. 'Job for life'? My glutius maximus.!(sp).

I hope we are positive about the new season.....

Bobby_swing_the_bar

Murderwell have one good season every 14 years. Who cares what that bunch of phannies say?

Tumbleweed blowing around the streets and full of inbreds. Soon to have no manager.

We will destroy them next season, mon the J.T's.

monkfish1979
I would have laughed but to be honest, I just felt a bit sorry for them.

In a way, it's a testament to humanity that, in these cynical times, we can still take time to sustain a little tribe of useless, unemployable, inbred special people. I went there once. A "woman" tried to lick my face because it wasn't ugly.

In a way, it's a testament to humanity that, in these cynical times, we can still take time to sustain a little tribe of useless, unemployable, inbred special people. I went there once. A "woman" tried to lick my face because it wasn't ugly.

It can't be easy when even Glaswegians shun you...

monkfish1979
It can't be easy when even Glaswegians shun you...

;)

Aye. It gets worse, though. I heard that NHS Glasgow had been raiding Motherwelloglodites for "spare" teeth. They only fit if you're at least a quarter ginger, though.

;)

Aye. It gets worse, though. I heard that NHS Glasgow had been raiding Motherwelloglodites for "spare" teeth. They only fit if you're at least a quarter ginger, though.

Thank goodness they keep their gene pool to themselves, that's all I can say.

monkfish1979
Thank goodness they keep their gene pool to themselves, that's all I can say.

Word. More of a gene puddle than a pool, though. The mutants are like their "deep end" apparently.

Boab Mugabe

Good.

Unlike others in here I revel in Hearts being absolutely despised by the rest of Scotland. I hope in the coming years we become more hated through being successful and our fans getting it right up everyone.

HMFC only. The rest can get tae. :)

Harry Palmer

Aye, The rest can GTF. Boo Hoo! Another set of fans dislikes Heart of Midlothian for no other reason than 'attempting' to show some ambition.

So they'll moan about the Uglies poaching their players for nowt but will moan even louder if someone decides to tackle the Uglies dominance.

Yank speak: Go Figure!!!!

Long live 'The Hated' Heart of Midlothian Football Club according to our selected media moguls!!!

flecktimus
I seem to remember a general hatred of Motherwell back in the late seventies and early eighties.

Where it started my memory fails me but i can remember as a kid having them up there with the old firm and the hubs as general hate figures,anything to do with Willie Pettigrew?

Maybe someone can refresh me but the games against them always seemed to carry an extra edge as against the likes of Ayr United or Aberdeen.

Texaco cup games.

Im mentally scarred for life now :eek:. Who cares about Motherwell...

:rofl: ha ha ya keyboard nutter

I think you may be due someone on here ?50 soon.

Had 2 of your muppets in my taxi on Thursday night - starting noising up the famous JTs. A quick application of brakes, dragged one of the mouthy ****z out the taxi and dumped him at CC Blooms at Greenside place.

Seemed appropriate.

Weegie wannabees - it can't get much worse than that.

I mind we had a Hobo-esque hex on them in the late 80s/early 90s - think we went about 17 games unbeaten or summit, including regular pumpings of them. Like the Hobos, they're bitter about that and many other things. Jealousy of your superiors is an ugly thing! ;)

Had to say that I was a bit surprised that we have overtaken Airdrie and Hamilton as their most hated team along with the ugly sisters.

The unemployed steelmen are bitter because they have no job, no money and no future.

No-one likes us, we don't care. ;)

tufty_club

Cheers. ;)

"we're bigger than them" - yes you are, like another 7 or 8 clubs in scotland, doesn't eat away at me tho. celtic, rangers and arguably aberdeen are bigger clubs than hearts does that eat away at you?

"should just be ignored" - thats why someone started a thread about it, and has already had 80 odd replys so far :)

the buckfast and methadone jibes - how unoriginal, did you think these up yourselves? you all must be very clever boys ;)

tufty_club

Had 2 of your muppets in my taxi on Thursday night - starting noising up the famous JTs. A quick application of brakes, dragged one of the mouthy ****z out the taxi and dumped him at CC Blooms at Greenside place.

Seemed appropriate.

oh look, another keyboard hardman :blah:

tufty_club
Who cares about Motherwell...

you obviously care enough to have 80 replys and 3 pages of hilarious buckfast jokes

Toxteth O'Grady

Seemed appropriate.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=29705

;)

Gigolo-Aunt
"we're bigger than them" - yes you are, like another 7 or 8 clubs in scotland, doesn't eat away at me tho. celtic, rangers and arguably aberdeen are bigger clubs than hearts does that eat away at you?

"should just be ignored" - thats why someone started a thread about it, and has already had 80 odd replys so far :)

the buckfast and methadone jibes - how unoriginal, did you think these up yourselves? you all must be very clever boys ;)

Aberdeen up untill last season had not had a home sell out in a number of seasons,I believe.

If this was the 1980's, I would have agreed with you, but its not.

BTW..

Motherwell have had a superb season and deserve to finish third. But If Hearts dont take McGhee - someone else will.

Also, your team will be now taken apart by buyers of your better players.

Have a coke and a smile.

:)

The Old Tolbooth

Motherwell, an insignificant dump of a place that has no bearing on humanity whatsoever!

I'm sure there was a TV programme made about that place once, it was called a Blott on the Landscape!

winston churchill
--------------------------------

Catch yer drift NT though just making point re Tufty Club in Edinburgh..

Top 5 Edinburgh 'casual' street gang names

1. Blackhall Railway Children

2. Muirhouse Casual Firm

3. Orchard Football Trendies

4. Gracemount Baby Crew

5. Murrayfield Tufty Club

Ok Murrayfield though a great handle you must admit./

did their top dog not run with the cc blooms

:wacko:

winston churchill
you obviously care enough to have 80 replys and 3 pages of hilarious buckfast jokes

bufty,what's with the buckie in the cornflakes number:boak:

Chad Sexington

Motherwell is the stinking, chocolate starfish of Scotland.

Hope this helps mutant.

:byebye:

Nelly Terraces

Oi! Bufty Club, sorry 'Matt', what was like doin the Real Football Factories? Bet you got all moist down below at that. Probably up there wi Christian as the biggest thing in Mudderwell.

And you're right, 80 odd replies, but lets put things into perspective dear boy, 99.9% of which are total p**stakes of your tinpot town. The fact you're still on here the next day scouring around though, does show a slight obsessive side to your nature.

Ray Winstone

Oh dear.

How I wish I could feel sorry for you.

But I cant.....Motherwell is an absolute **** hole.

Fact. End of. :)

''and arguably aberdeen are bigger clubs than hearts does that eat away at you?''

...was there not a thread on here a while back with a list of the biggest clubs - in terms of support - in the UK?

I'm pretty sure hearts were the only scottish team outwith the old firm in the top 30 with the sheep nowhere to be seen.

In response to the original post - nobody likes us anymore because everyone loves seing the mouthy barsteward **** it all up which is what we have done since winning the cup.... hopefully we can cram it right down the haters throats next season.

oh look, another keyboard hardman :blah:

Should you not be Bufty Club?

Anyway.. you better order extra copies of the big issue mate... your gonna need to sell a few to get yourself ?50.

Snake Plissken

I wasn't aware of this dislike of ourselves by Motherwell, its hard to fathom an emotion greater than indifference.

I've been through there once on an away game - Dennis Wyness scored :eek:

An utter toilet of a town.

Nucky Thompson

They must have the most schemey, trampy casuals in Scotland, only because the Mhanks don't have a mob:rolleyes:

cufty_tlub
Should you not be Bufty Club?

Anyway.. you better order extra copies of the big issue mate... your gonna need to sell a few to get yourself ?50.

since im such a generous chap, the person who accepted the bet can give the ?50 to charity

mon the well

Archived