When's the trees and decorations down?

Muppetboy

Just done mine the now, been up since the 29th November so about time I think. Fraser fir the best tree I've ever had,will be bought again next year. It's mental how empty the place looks

North Berwick Jambo

I won't take mine down till the weekend as it makes it feel like its still holiday's for a little bit longer.

Fitzroy Pointon

When I get in from work today, sick of looking at it. The lights haven't been on since boxing day anyway.  

Why the **** do people put trees up in November?

What's it to do with u? Myself and my children adore Xmas,is that alright with u?

:facepalm:

What's it to do with u? Myself and my children adore Xmas,is that alright with u?

:facepalm:

I was just wondering why sad ***** put a Christmas tree up in November that's all.

AlphonseCapone

I was just wondering why sad ***** put a Christmas tree up in November that's all.

Haha what a knob

Two days before December, is that so sad? Sense some lonesome **** sitting in front of his laptop spouting bitter vitriol about someone else rejoicing in their children's anticipation of their favorite time of year.

I feel for you bud.

Two days before December, is that so sad? Sense some lonesome **** sitting in front of his laptop spouting bitter vitriol about someone else rejoicing in their children's anticipation of their favorite time of year.

I feel for you bud.

Thanks for the kind words mate.

I won't take mine down till the weekend as it makes it feel like its still holiday's for a little bit longer.

haha, me too.   I never take them down until the new year celebrations are over and then my depression kicks because the holidays are coming to an end....... can`t believe its almost a week since christmas already!

Nucky Thompson

The lead up to Christmas in the shops and on Tv is a lot earlier nowadays and the kids love the tree up early. I'm taking mine down today, had it up since 30th November

It's mental how empty the place looks

I hear you mate.place still looks swamped though

Not as daft a statement as it appears. Give it some thought, it's not that much of a contradiction

What a spanner. As for the apt user name, where have you been? That's been rolled out many a time.

landing-page-templates-hook-e13329767998Why do you think that has happened?

I'm amazed at how quickly things turn into arguments in such innocent threads. :lol:

Incredible eh?

Simple question and now people are getting reported etc.

Oh kickback :rofl:

Incredible eh?

Simple question and now people are getting reported etc.

Oh kickback :rofl:

Aye because you get arses who can't resist the usual crap chat in response to an innocent post

Up on Christmas Eve down on the 6th of January.

That late for putting the tree up? Almost no point really!

I never bother because my flat is the size of a shoebox and space is already at a premium :lol:

chuck berrys hairline

Took mines down the day as it's no longer christmas it's the new year. Bursd wasn't happy so **** her she's too lazy to take it down herself.

7th of December it goes up (american friends not happy about this as they say its pearl harbour day)7th January it comes down.

I bloody love Christmas, I no longer have it forced apon me with the multitude of adverts. but Nat King Cole would melt the

coldest heart.

Long live christmas and you dour sods that dont want to participate.

Francis Albert

After Twelfth Night that is after 5th January. After the twelve days of Christmas. Every year it seems Christmas decorations go up earlier and are taken down earlier for some reason.

The creeps that put trees up that early must get sick of Xmas before it even arrives.

And it it's going up in November you might as well take it down on boxing day.

Down on the 27th. Needed the space for all the kids new toys.

This but the 28th because we were away on the 26th/27th.  Tree went up around the 13/14th.

Mac_fae_Gillie

normally put it up or a Friday before the 20th( so 5 to 11days before xmas) and take down on the 6th of Jan or near as darn depending on activities.

Archived