HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW BOSS!

jamboBG

New contract for birthday! What more? Happy birthday!

Mark McGhee

Date of birth 25 May 1957

:present::cheers:

jamboinglasgow
New contract for birthday! What more? Happy birthday!

Mark McGhee

Date of birth 25 May 1957

:present::cheers:

can you tell us what Branny is making of this news?

can you tell us what Branny is making of this news?

What you expect? I'm not sure that he know the news at the moment. Maeby later...

jack D and coke
MM shares a birthday with me - IT IS A SIGN!:)

And me brother!!! Happy Birthday on sunday here's hoping we've got something to celebrate;)

And me brother!!! Happy Birthday on sunday here's hoping we've got something to celebrate;)

...and my constellation Twins ;)

FORTHCLYDE

Did the Argentine navy not have a ship called the 25th of May?

If McGhee turns us down we'll be sunk.

Carl Fredrickson
...and my constellation Twins ;)

And happy birthday to you two - hopefully we will ALL have something else to celebrate! :mj_zivili::mj_zivili:

WeeToonJambo
Is there any truth that your brothers contract is about to run out and it is yet to be extended?

Prancer, you are priceless!

Rawrrrrrrr
Prancer, you are priceless!

Whilst I agree I am priceless I don't quite understand what you mean by your response

Is there any truth that your brothers contract is about to run out and it is yet to be extended?

:welldone::welldone::welldone::obscene::obscene:

Rawrrrrrrr
:welldone::welldone::welldone::obscene::obscene:

I don't suppose you care to give us an answer in plain english?

Why dont you ask it in Bulgarian then.

I'm guessing your legs hurting. :)

You know he's been asked not to talk about his brother so **** off and suffer the pain of your leg.

Ryan Gosling

You know he's been asked not to talk about his brother so **** off and suffer the pain of your leg.

In any case I'm sure Branimir has another year left on his contract.

Doesnt matter, he's trying to get JBG to break the rules set by the club to protect a young player.

Ryan Gosling
Doesnt matter, he's trying to get JBG to break the rules set by the club to protect a young player.

That's trolling. I think we should grass.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:dribble:

That's trolling. I think we should grass.

I'm no grass... but I'm surprised how easy the grass button was to use.

Commander Harris

Maybe if you treated people with a bit more respect they might respond in turn?

June, 10 - he startig preparation with national team for finals in Czeh Republik - EURO'08 U19s. Camp in Bulgaria, camp in Germany, Bulgaria again and finals from 14 till 26 July. He will come around end of July in Edinburgh. Why? Don't ask me. I think that answer will come alone. Be patience...

Little mistake...

Rawrrrrrrr
Or maybe more.

:laugh:

Or maybe its a case of that the 3 year option on his 2 + 3 deal is due to be implemented this summer if the club wish and as of yet it hasn't

At least thats what I have heard

Tbh its a very simple question I asked, is his brother out of contract in the coming weeks

Its a yes or no questions

Ryan Gosling
How many matches does Bulgaria under 19's have ffs? He's always away with them.

That's actually a good thing. :D

Or maybe its a case of that the 3 year option on his 2 + 3 deal is due to be implemented this summer if the club wish and as of yet it hasn't

Tbh its a very simple question I asked, is his brother out of contract in the coming weeks

Aye and you know that he's not to talk about his brothers dealings with hearts on here... I can see why that would be, mod delete

You have very bad informators or you are regular manipulator in this board. Now I have very simple question: What will be role of your friends M&M in first team now. Maeby thay will work against Mr. MM, like agains Mr. AC? I kinow that for you this is not enigma. You are from the same "positive" team...Answer me pls max next 10 min, because is time to close. I'm very tired, here is 22.42...

Rawrrrrrrr
Aye and you know that he's not to talk about his brothers dealings with hearts on here... I can see why that would be, mod delete

Since when has he not been allowed to talk about his brothers dealings on here?

He's done it often enough for the past 2 years or is it a case of hearts have got sick of an employees family taking the pish on a fans forum?

either way I can't say Ive seen any comments to suggest he has been barred from discussing the topic

For all my friends here. Branimir have profetional contract with Hearts from 01.01.2007. You know that this contract can't to be 2 years. I have no right to say how long is the contract. Branimir have right for flat from 01.01.2008, but he stay at the moment with his scottish family, because he like them. Cheers!

Since when has he not been allowed to talk about his brothers dealings on here?

He's done it often enough for the past 2 years or is it a case of hearts have got sick of an employees family taking the pish on a fans forum?

either way I can't say Ive seen any comments to suggest he has been barred from discussing the topic

He mentioned it in another thread DM asked for him not to be so open on JKB.... he mentioned a while back poss in a thread where you were actual your usual self.

Have you asked your self why??? If not then I'll answer it... Branny being discussed on here constantly COULD be bad for him, it adds another outside influence that the club cant control... maybe BG doesnt realise this but why taunt him to get him to react...

Rawrrrrrrr
You have very bad informators or you are regular manipulator in this board. Now I have very simple question: What will be role of your friends M&M in first team now. Maeby thay will work against Mr. MM, like agains Mr. AC? I kinow that for you this is not enigma. You are from the same "positive" team...Answer me pls max next 10 min, because is time to close. I'm very tired, here is 22.42...

1) M&M Are not my "friends" and tbh I would happily see both of them leave our clubj as they clearly aren't in line with what we want, nether the less your ( or your brothers) continous attempts on this site to blame them for his lack of form is not on. Your brother has not impressed in the u19's and rightly so has therefore been pushed down the pecking order

2) Sorry but I have watched your brother several times and the introduction of MM is not going to suddenly turn him into a superstar or push him into the first team, he needs to do his talking on the field rather than suggesting his lack of first team action is for any reason other than his non performance at youth level

3) As for your Mr AC/ Positive team comments I really dont know what your on about

My final comment is your brother has not made the breakthrough here is because he hasn't done enough to deserve it and no other reason

There are countless younger players ahead of him now and when you cry conspiracy and some of your other rants all you do is turn people against you and your brother

If your brother had scored 15-20 goals at u19 level this season it would be him who made his FT debut and not GG, SR or RM

CornhillHearts

Still do not think it will make any difference-Branny needs to grow quickly/fill out or he has no chance.

Rawrrrrrrr
He mentioned it in another thread DM asked for him not to be so open on JKB.... he mentioned a while back poss in a thread where you were actual your usual self.

Have you asked your self why??? If not then I'll answer it... Branny being discussed on here constantly COULD be bad for him, it adds another outside influence that the club cant control... maybe BG doesnt realise this but why taunt him to get him to react...

I can't say I saw that postings but I can't say im surprised

And yes your quite right these postings could be damaging branny, but then who started with the pish of blaming the club for branny's lack of progress?

And yes your quite right these postings could be damaging branny, but then who started with the pish of blaming the club for branny's lack of progress?

But he wasnt doing that now.

Forget your agenda for a second.

And if your not surprised, why bring him up again like this... ruined another thread.

Rawrrrrrrr
But he wasnt doing that now.

Forget your agenda for a second.

I asked a simple question having not seen the posting you refer too

I have simply engaged in debate with the forthcoming resultant replies

Is that not the point of such a site as this?

I asked a simple question having not seen the posting you refer too

I have simply engaged in debate with the forthcoming resultant replies

Is that not the point of such a site as this?

Maybe use your own judgement... you said you understand why he shouldnt talk about branny so much..... BUT ask him a direct question about his contract in a thread that had feck all to do with it.

you must be insane or thick to defend your self in this way. Think.

1) M&M Are not my "friends" and tbh I would happily see both of them leave our clubj as they clearly aren't in line with what we want, nether the less your ( or your brothers) continous attempts on this site to blame them for his lack of form is not on. Your brother has not impressed in the u19's and rightly so has therefore been pushed down the pecking order

2) Sorry but I have watched your brother several times and the introduction of MM is not going to suddenly turn him into a superstar or push him into the first team, he needs to do his talking on the field rather than suggesting his lack of first team action is for any reason other than his non performance at youth level

3) As for your Mr AC/ Positive team comments I really dont know what your on about

My final comment is your brother has not made the breakthrough here is because he hasn't done enough to deserve it and no other reason

There are countless younger players ahead of him now and when you cry conspiracy and some of your other rants all you do is turn people against you and your brother

If your brother had scored 15-20 goals at u19 level this season it would be him who made his FT debut and not GG, SR or RM

Have nice holiday, Prancer! And congrats for new manager. I belive that he is top profetional. You know better. I don't will discuce more with you. Only will repeat - be patience! Many your hipoteses to the moment are in trash.

Finaly for Branny before camp with national team - tomorrow his former class finish the gimnasium(he finished last year - two classes at once). He will be together with them. May. 27 - he have ball with them. Nice actions...

Rawrrrrrrr
Maybe use your own judgement... you said you understand why he shouldnt talk about branny so much..... BUT ask him a direct question about his contract in a thread that had feck all to do with it.

you must be insane or thick to defend your self in this way. Think.

Not really

I wouldnt have engaged in the way he has on this site from day 1 as football being the business it is was always going to create issues in doing such

After he chose to do it I feel it is only fair he should expect to be asked such questions

Now I am aware he has been gagged by the club I won't be asking in future unless the topic is instigated by JamboBG

Not really

I wouldnt have engaged in the way he has on this site from day 1 as football being the business it is was always going to create issues in doing such

After he chose to do it I feel it is only fair he should expect to be asked such questions

Now I am aware he has been gagged by the club I won't be asking in future unless the topic is instigated by JamboBG

hahaha ok....

WeeToonJambo
Whilst I agree I am priceless I don't quite understand what you mean by your response

I would suggest subsequent posts explain it without me having to explain.

Archived