Fat Kate Upton

Scotland

It's not an opinion. It's fact.

See those huge love handles. That's a fair whack of fatty tissue.

She's got excess of it in other areas too.

What is opinion is whether or not she's attractive. Something I've given no opinion on.

Sorry, but your opinion is not fact, no matter how many times you say it is.

She is curvier than many models yes. Fat? Never in a million years.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

It's not an opinion. It's fact.

See those huge love handles. That's a fair whack of fatty tissue.

She's got excess of it in other areas too.

What is opinion is whether or not she's attractive. Something I've given no opinion on.

Sorry, but your opinion is not fact, no matter how many times you say it is.

She is curvier than many models yes. Fat? Never in a million years.

Yes it is a fact. It's not that subjective.

Why is it when overweight people are told they're fat or that someone else overweight is fat, they immediately refute this as if the term fat means morbidly obese. :lol:

Why is it when overweight people are told they're fat or that someone else overweight is fat, they immediately refute this as if the term fat means morbidly obese. :lol:

Cholesterol kills brain cells?

Bridge of Djoum

I'm not an underwear model, Haul. But I'm sure Kate really appreciates you defending her honour on an Internet forum.

I hope so!

Yes it is a fact. It's not that subjective.

I don't have all her statistics nor know her BMI. What are they so we can prove your "fact"?

BoJack Horseman

I've often wondered what other peoples definition of fat is. By the looks of things you've got to be playing keepie-ups with your front bum to make the grade on this forum. I think I'm fat, and Kate's a wee bit chubbier than me.

BoJack Horseman

I don't have all her statistics nor know her BMI. What are they so we can prove your "fact"?

BMI again. Really? Because I've seen countless photographs of her. Did fat not exist until some genius divided weight by height and gave you a number to cling on to to pretend you weren't "that fat"?

Bridge of Djoum

Can someone set up a poll where we all give our weight, then we can put our number as our signatures. Thus we can judge each other not on our posts, but by our lard content.

BoJack can then disagree with any points we might make that he disagrees with by simply replying ''fatty'' if we are indeed slightly overweight by his standards.

BoJack Horseman

Can someone set up a poll where we all give our weight, then we can put our number as our signatures. Thus we can judge each other not on our posts, but by our lard content.

BoJack can then disagree with any points we might make that he disagrees with by simply replying ''fatty'' if we are indeed slightly overweight by his standards.

Are you being purposefully obtuse? Do we all need to declare our season stats before we judge how well a professional footballer plys his trade?

Bridge of Djoum

Are you being purposefully obtuse? Do we all need to declare our season stats before we judge how well a professional footballer plys his trade?

I think I might be yes.

Are you just being antagonistic and shallow to get a bite?

BoJack Horseman

I think I might be yes.

Are you just being antagonistic and shallow to get a bite?

Absolutely not. The lassie is fat and it bemuses me that there's some on here that will flat out deny that she's even remotely over weight owing to some ill formed belief that to be fat your belly has to protrude past your toes, and anything less than that is perfectly fine.

I'm not saying that makes her ugly, even though I don't fancy her. It's just a fact that she's fat. I'd rather pump the fat one from little mix, who incidentally is probably thinner than Ms Upton.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm just bemused by your need to call her fat, and have everyone agree with you. Opinions differ. You have yours, others their own. Respect the fact that folk have different opinions and move on.

I think most people associate being fat with being unhealthy or unattractive. The lassie in question is obviously neither, hence the confusion over the description.

I think most people associate being fat with being unhealthy or unattractive. The lassie in question is obviously neither, hence the confusion over the description.

Yip. Some people think bojack means obese.

Yip. Some people think bojack means obese.

:Agree:

Quite embarrassing the amount of people falling over themselves to defend the fat fair maiden while totally misconstruing the point Bojack is making.

Say What Again

I'd rather pump the fat one from little mix, who incidentally is probably thinner than Ms Upton.

Please don't waste any sticking up for KU replies on me, as I'm doing nothing of the sort, I'm just not having that above. No way :lol:

X%2BFactor%2B2011%2BJesy%2BNelson%2BputsJESY-NELSON.jpgarticle-2100473-11B1D810000005DC-798_634

Please don't waste any sticking up for KU replies on me, as I'm doing nothing of the sort, I'm just not having that above. No way :lol:

X%2BFactor%2B2011%2BJesy%2BNelson%2BputsJESY-NELSON.jpgarticle-2100473-11B1D810000005DC-798_634

Aye

turd_polish_thumb.jpg

cashgenerator

For the love of God, please can we define "fat" (as an adjective) before we carry on with this nonsense?

Ps the girl from Little Mix over KU?

Worst. Trolling. Ever.

BoJack Horseman

She's definitely carrying a few extra pounds.

article-2174281-14156300000005DC-477_634

Like, all jokes aside, folk actually look at that and get their jollies from it? Nothing about that is attractive to me. Chubby trollop in granny panties.

BoJack Horseman

Come on now, you could'be picked more recent photos.

llll.jpgarticle-2391173-1B458ADF000005DC-710_306article-2391173-1B4567DD000005DC-610_634f6b1f8643996956fc0f301b08c9e9d68.jpg

She's thin, tidy, and has big boobs. What's not to like?

Guest C00l K1d

llll.jpgarticle-2391173-1B458ADF000005DC-710_306article-2391173-1B4567DD000005DC-610_634f6b1f8643996956fc0f301b08c9e9d68.jpg

Tbf even in the older pics her face might be a bit rounder than uptons but she has a skinnier waist.

At least her underwear doesn't sink into her skin FFS.

Say What Again

Lets not pretend that every photograph on this thread hasn't been cherry-picked :lol:

If you want recent, here's Kate Upton 3 days ago, and Jesy Nelson yesterday. We're not getting any more recent than that. Each to their own, but you'd honestly rather pump the one from Little Mix? I find that pretty hard to believe, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

kate-upton-2014-people-magazine-awards-i460651238.jpgkate-upton-black-leather-dress-people-ma243731C400000578-0-image-a-40_1419241958nrm_1419270753-spl916581_008.jpg243722F700000578-0-image-a-31_1419241638

The overly heavy makeup, shan tattoos and fact she dresses like Beetlejuice. 

BoJack Horseman

Lets not pretend that every photograph on this thread hasn't been cherry-picked :lol:

If you want recent, here's Kate Upton 3 days ago, and Jesy Nelson yesterday. We're not getting any more recent than that. Each to their own, but you'd honestly rather pump the one from Little Mix? I find that pretty hard to believe, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Definitely aye. Mind Kate is 5'10 and Jesy is a petite 5'3. Both have a bit chub but at least with Jesy you wouldn't feel like you were pumping a quarterback.

After Say What's post above I can now see why she goes so heavy with the eye makeup.

Is Upton pregnant?

She looks just fine with no eye makeup, and naw, she's just fat.

jesy-nelson-makeup-free.jpg

Nah her eyes are weird, they look like they are trying to slalom down the sides of her cheekbones.

(I'm being deliberately harsh to suit the tone of the rest of the thread)

Say What Again

Definitely aye. Mind Kate is 5'10 and Jesy is a petite 5'3. Both have a bit chub but at least with Jesy you wouldn't feel like you were pumping a quarterback.

Going by that, you'd rather pump Janette Krankie over Cindy Crawford

:clumshot::nojustno::arry:

:lol:::troll:::'>

BoJack Horseman

Going by that, you'd rather pump Janette Krankie over Cindy Crawford

:clumshot::nojustno::arry:

:lol:::troll:::'>

Showing your age whipping out Cindy Crawford, who by the way, is pushing 50 and is in much better shape than Kate the super sexiest woman on the planet.

Say What Again

Showing your age whipping out Cindy Crawford, who by the way, is pushing 50 and is in much better shape than Kate the super sexiest woman on the planet.

But still, you'd rather pump Janette Krankie, aye? :P

But still, you'd rather pump Janette Krankie, aye? :P

Is she dressed as an 8yr old boy or as a 67yr old woman?

To be fair to Bojack of the two her from Little Mix carries that bit extra weight much better than Upton.

that's because she's got some shape to her and has curves, Upton is attractive but hasnt a great body and is more like a trunk with no curves, she's Chubby in all the wrong places, she needs to lower her body fat and do some heavy deep squats and deadlifts!

Generic Username

Saying that Upton is a chubber isn't some weird admission by proxy that you've never gobbled a rotter yourself before.

BoJack Horseman

that's because she's got some shape to her and has curves, Upton is attractive but hasnt a great body and is more like a trunk with no curves, she's Chubby in all the wrong places, she needs to lower her body fat and do some heavy deep squats and deadlifts!

You better watch your potty mouth. Can't get away with sensible chat like that on here. She has a perfect body. Flawless. So many curves.

Saying that Upton is a chubber isn't some weird admission by proxy that you've never gobbled a rotter yourself before.

Right? I've done much worse, obviously. I'd also say I've done better. In body and face, maybe not at the same time.

Generic Username

You better watch your potty mouth. Can't get away with sensible chat like that on here. She has a perfect body. Flawless. So many curves.

Right? I've done much worse, obviously. I'd also say I've done better. In body and face, maybe not at the same time.

I've put down more hounds than Battersy Dogs Home, it doesn't mean I can't look at a Betty and go "na, that's not for me" purely because I haven't put my boabby inside someone that the entire planet would class as a 10.

Dumplings falling over themselves to defend a chubbers honour because that's the usual line that results in a drunken fumble down the Masonic Lodge.

"A dinny hink yer fat Sandra, yur pure lovely"

Maroonblood22

Poetic man! :lol:

Samuel Camazzola

Come on now, you could'be picked more recent photos.I

Upon perusing the photos, there's not much to like I'm afraid. She looks like ET when he/she/it was dressed up.

jeez, you boys have high standards. i'd tap that without even blinking.

mate .. I hope you were referring to KU and not your own daughter!!

She is anything but tidy.

Archived