Fat Kate Upton

Scotland

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is *******lovely. When I come to power, there will be posters of her everywhere stating that girls should aspire to this, not some anorexic size 0 nonsense.

On a side note, vegetarianism will be classed as a crime against humanity (people have spiky teeth for a reason). And those stupid tights that girls wear that look as though they are suspenders when they are not will be banned. Nae need.

The Future's Maroon

Jeez, if she's considered "fat" by you lot, then just harpoon the rest of us now...

Fat is certainly a word I wouldn't use to describe her, slightly overweight - nope....almost perfect in my eyes (as in not too skinny)!

The Future's Maroon

I want to petition for the thread title to be changed....remove the word fat and replace with 'absolutely stunning'!!!

BoJack Horseman

You're a very strange individual.

That might be true but it's not relevant to the thread. Please keep personal insults to yourself.

So it's ok to give pelters to overweight footballers because they should be at the peak of their physical fitness, but it's not ok to point out that this "supermodel" is clearly too fat for her job?

She has a decent body and then becomes randomly fat almost at the hips. Weird. 

2/10 would not bang. 

I'm no huge fan of Elisha Cuthbert, but surely Elisha Cuthbert is the non fat version of kate upton? Or is it just the middle aged men on here that love wobbly chebs that wins the day for Upton?

elisha-cuthbert-15.jpg

Sterling Archer

If we're willing to look past Kate's doughy middle and total lack of an arse will we also give her a pass for the rat face?

2/10 would not bang.

I'm no huge fan of Elisha Cuthbert, but surely Elisha Cuthbert is the non fat version of kate upton? Or is it just the middle aged men on here that love wobbly chebs that wins the day for Upton?

elisha-cuthbert-15.jpg

KU isn't perfect - far from it. But she is really sexy.

Cuthbert is hot - but she lacks sexiness IMO.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

2/10 would not bang.

elisha-cuthbert-15.jpg

Would not bang? :lol:

Put a few pics of lassies you have banged please? Just so we can see the standard of them.

Would not bang? :lol:

Put a few pics of lassies you have banged please? Just so we can see the standard of them.

You want me to share photos of girls that i have had sex with?

Wrong website mate. sdcuhk.jpg

Love the fact that pointing out a bird is carrying a few extra pounds apparently equates to saying you wouldn't bang them.

:cornette:

BoJack Horseman

Love the fact that pointing out a bird is carrying a few extra pounds apparently equates to saying you wouldn't bang them.

This is the usual tripe that gets pumped out in threads like this.

"She's not fat"

"She's a real woman"

"Look at those jubblys"

"You must be gay"

"You're standards are high"

"Better than being stick thin"

"Bet that you're ugly"

"Better than fancying lassies that look like wee laddies"

"I wouldn't even think twice"

"If she's fat there's no hope for the rest of us"

Sorry. Not being a geek does not equate to being slow.

You forgot to apologise for asking me for girls photos that I have had sex with.

Maybe that's more acceptable to you though...certainly an interesting moral compass you hold.

Slow? Don't really think you've ubderstood my post there :rofl:

I would actually bang her. I just put "would not bang" as an ironic reference to an internet meme.  LOL. What am I like eh.  :tiny:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

You forgot to apologise for asking me for girls photos that I have had sex with.

Maybe that's more acceptable to you though...certainly an interesting moral compass you hold.

Moral compass??? Haha not like you to get on your high horse and totally over react.

I'll live without seeing these photos. I'm sure they are all 'special' in their own way.

Good day to you.

Moral compass??? Haha not like you to get on your high horse and totally over react.

I'll live without seeing these photos. I'm sure they are all 'special' in their own way.

Good day to you.

YouMad.jpg

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Good day to you.

YouMad.jpg

Shaking with rage.

:sob:

blondejamtart

Chubby. No need for women to get angry at that just because they're even chubbier than her.

Hey, I'm quite happy to hold my hands up and confess to being way "chubbier"...but that's not what makes me angry. I genuinely despair for girls of my daughter's generation if guys like you seriously think Kate Upton is fat. What is your image of the perfect female figure then?

BoJack Horseman

Hey, I'm quite happy to hold my hands up and confess to being way "chubbier"...but that's not what makes me angry. I genuinely despair for girls of my daughter's generation if guys like you seriously think Kate Upton is fat. What is your image of the perfect female figure then?

If Upton was a standard lass walking down the street she'd never get classed as "fat". But she's a model, and she's a fat model at that. There's no point posting what is a perfect female figure, because you'll say they look like boys.

Private Womble

How can anyone not be a fan of Elisha Cuthbert? Guaranteed filth.

Up and down the place, you weirdos.

I agree.

If Upton was a standard lass walking down the street she'd never get classed as "fat". But she's a model, and she's a fat model at that. There's no point posting what is a perfect female figure, because you'll say they look like boys.

So you like your women to look like boys?

Kate Upton has a perfect figure for a normal woman, she models stuff for normal women to buy. What is the use of buying something that looks good on a sack o' spanners, if your a women with curves, ie, most woman.

BoJack Horseman

So you like your women to look like boys?

Kate Upton has a perfect figure for a normal woman, she models stuff for normal women to buy. What is the use of buying something that looks good on a sack o' spanners, if your a women with curves, ie, most woman.

Sack of spanners :lol: 

Perfect figure :lol:

If I got her into bed I would not be boasting to the boys about how good her figure is. This one though...

4lTH22a.jpg

Archived