Fat Kate Upton

Scotland

Sack of spanners :lol:

Perfect figure :lol:

If I got her into bed I would not be boasting to the boys about how good her figure is. This one though...

4lTH22a.jpg

She is very nice and looks nothing like a boy, but not dissimilar to the last Upton  gif on this page.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

That gif is from before Upton put on most of her chub, but it's still nowhere near Lucy.

Really hard to find photos of her that aren't airbrushed. 

post-16730-Are-Kate-Upton-s-breasts-real

Lucy-MecKlenburgh-Bikini-Photos:-2014-Ca

So similar.

That gif is from before Upton put on most of her chub, but it's still nowhere near Lucy.

Really hard to find photos of her that aren't airbrushed. 

Lucy-MecKlenburgh-Bikini-Photos:-2014-Ca

So similar.

Maybe not the best example as you can see the marks on the image where there has been airbrushing done at her waist and thighs.

BoJack Horseman

Upton is fat.

Fact.

You've got high standards.

You must be a model.

Bet you've not pumped anyone nicer.

She's perfect.

BoJack Horseman

Maybe not the best example as you can see the marks on the image where there has been airbrushing done at her waist and thighs.

No you can't.

Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Bikini-Dubai-6.jpg

She has flesh on her bones but that doesn't mean to say she's fat. She isn't fat. She's absolutely stunning. 

BoJack Horseman

She has flesh on her bones but that doesn't mean to say she's fat. She isn't fat. She's absolutely stunning. 

She's fat for a model.

She's fat for a model.

She's tubby. End of. Regardless of what she does. Not just because she's a model. That's irrelevant.

I would ride her into next week, anyone saying they wouldn't is a liar

Correct. That doesn't mean she isn't fat though FFS.

This really isn't rocket science likes. :lol:

She's stunning but is carrying a bit of timber. Doesn't make her not hot, mention that she is bigger than most models and people equate this to saying she isn't attractive. It's as if you have offended them personally. Weird.

BoJack Horseman

Correct. That doesn't mean she isn't fat though FFS.

This really isn't rocket science likes. :lol:

Not a single person saying they wouldn't ride her. She is tubby though. And she's not even that tidy. Certainly not the sexiest woman alive.

kate-upton-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-06

Not a single person saying they wouldn't ride her. She is tubby though. And she's not even that tidy. Certainly not the sexiest woman alive.

kate-upton-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-06

Her tits are bizarre. Look at that fold :lol:

BoJack Horseman

Her tits are bizarre. Look at that fold :lol:

What, are you gay? Don't you know that tits get exponentially better the bigger they are, regardless of any other factor. 

blondejamtart

She's tubby. End of. Regardless of what she does. Not just because she's a model. That's irrelevant.

By whose standards? I have no idea what her vital statistics are - in fact, I had never heard of her before this - but I'd be willing to bet her BMI would be within what is considered normal. Yes, she's a bit bigger than most models - but is that necessarily a bad thing? Do you really think young girls should be aspiring to look like a bag of bones, for example? 

BoJack Horseman

By whose standards? I have no idea what her vital statistics are - in fact, I had never heard of her before this - but I'd be willing to bet her BMI would be within what is considered normal. Yes, she's a bit bigger than most models - but is that necessarily a bad thing? Do you really think young girls should be aspiring to look like a bag of bones, for example? 

Bag of bones and BMI chat. Care to chuck about any more tropes? Just look at her. Use your eyes, not maths.

I've not said she's abnormal.

I never said being a bigger model is a bad thing.

I don't care what young girls aspire to.

I don't care what her BMI is.

All I'm saying is - she's tubby. Carrying extra weight. Why is calling a spade a spade causing all these random questions and points you are raising? I've not given any viewpoints on anything other than saying she's tubby. Which she clearly is. That's it. The end!

As said above, It's almost like people take this personal. Bizarre!

The White Cockade

refreshing to see a good looking girl who isn't a size zero waif

can't be doing with the bag of bones look

while i'm at it I hate the botox trout pout look aswell justt horrible

and boob jobs - just why?

these huge plastic inflexible lumps that stay frozen in place

Why do they do it - I don't know any bloke that likes plastic tits?

blondejamtart

I've not said she's abnormal.

I never said being a bigger model is a bad thing.

I don't care what young girls aspire to.

I don't care what her BMI is.

All I'm saying is - she's tubby. Carrying extra weight. Why is calling a spade a spade causing all these random questions and points you are raising? I've not given any viewpoints on anything other than saying she's tubby. Which she clearly is. That's it. The end!

As said above, It's almost like people take this personal. Bizarre!

But that's just YOUR opinion - other guys clearly don't think so. I'm not taking it personal at all - hell, I'm fat and I know it, but I don't give a flying **** what anyone else thinks. I'm just looking at her picture and thinking "how the hell does anyone think she is fat?" I can see she's larger than many "models" yes - but I honestly don't see how anyone can perceive her as being "fat".

But that's just YOUR opinion - other guys clearly don't think so. I'm not taking it personal at all - hell, I'm fat and I know it, but I don't give a flying **** what anyone else thinks. I'm just looking at her picture and thinking "how the hell does anyone think she is fat?" I can see she's larger than many "models" yes - but I honestly don't see how anyone can perceive her as being "fat".

It's not an opinion. It's fact.

See those huge love handles. That's a fair whack of fatty tissue.

She's got excess of it in other areas too.

What is opinion is whether or not she's attractive. Something I've given no opinion on.

jack D and coke

Who is this? ^^

She's gorgeous

I think it's Lucy Meckelenburgh or something. Bursd from Towie.

She's a bit dim but a bit of alright[emoji7]

Telling people you think your fat over and and over on a messageboard. :vrface: 

blondejamtart

Telling people you think your fat over and and over on a messageboard. :vrface:

Quelle surprise, look who's popped up to chuck in his tuppenceworth. Hiya sweetie - missed our little banters! Mwah...

Quelle surprise, look who's popped up to chuck in his tuppenceworth. Hiya sweetie - missed our little banters! Mwah...

Well it was a very bizarre post, so i'd say that his facepalm was necessary

Say What Again

If Kate Upton had a fatter, uglier, sister, I can hands on my heart say righ now, I'd ride her.

In fact, if her fat ugly sister had a fatter, uglier, pals ma, I'd ride her too.

And another thing. BJT - don't bite any more. You'll try to point your point across and get trolled to death. Step away...

Morgaro Gomis

If she was a random girl walking down the street - I very much doubt she would be referred to as fat.

The fact she takes her clothes off for a living alters that, though. For an underwear model, she could be described as larger than "normal", whatever normal is. Therefore, in regards to her profession she is quite chubby.

Not sure what is so difficult to understand.

Bridge of Djoum

Bag of bones and BMI chat. Care to chuck about any more tropes? Just look at her. Use your eyes, not maths.

Your argument  sounds like a 13yo's.

Give it a rest eh!

Bridge of Djoum

Not the best photo to show she's not fat.

Has she hurt you in some way? You seem to be very angry at her for some reason. 

Why such a strong need to be heard, why do you need to tell us time and time again she is fat?

Post a pic of yourself and let JKB decide if you're ugly. Lets see if you uphold the standards by which you judge others.

Maroonblood22

So basically everyone would ride her but she's not the sexiest woman alive and is carrying a bit more weight than most other mainstream models? Amirite?

Why such a strong need to be heard, why do you need to tell us time and time again she is fat?

Post a pic of yourself and let JKB decide if you're ugly. Lets see if you uphold the standards by which you judge others.

What does being ugly have to do with Kate Upton carrying extra timber?

To be fair Upton is a model. That is her profession. She is judged on how she looks - she makes money on being judged on how she looks. 

BoJack Horseman

I'm not an underwear model, Haul. But I'm sure Kate really appreciates you defending her honour on an Internet forum.

So basically everyone would ride her but she's not the sexiest woman alive and is carrying a bit more weight than most other mainstream models? Amirite?

This is a fair and accurate summary.

BoJack Horseman

Pretty much. But you missed the part where you have to be better at something than someone to critique their ability at it. Better think twice before you call any professional footballer shite. You can only do that if you can get on the pitch and do better than them.

You've got high standards.

You must be a model.

Bet you've not pumped anyone nicer.

She's perfect.

:jjyay:

The Shed Floodlight

you are absolutely stunning in those photo's blondejamtart.

your a Hearts fan so that obviously means your gorgeous charming and witty :-)

Have no idea who she really is and don't get the massive love in, but she's tidy and she's got a decent figure. She's what would be considered fat in the modelling world, but not fat by a long shot.

Any skinnier than her and I'm not interested.

So you like your women to look like boys?

Kate Upton has a perfect figure for a normal woman, she models stuff for normal women to buy. What is the use of buying something that looks good on a sack o' spanners, if your a women with curves, ie, most woman.

Why do you think he grooms his ring piece.

::troll:::'>

BoJack Horseman

Have no idea who she really is and don't get the massive love in, but she's tidy and she's got a decent figure. She's what would be considered fat in the modelling world, but not fat by a long shot.

Any skinnier than her and I'm not interested.

:cornette:

Flabby? Fat? What are some of you folk on?!

What do you think boobs are made of? The fact that she's got a muffin top on her tits kinda proves my point though.

Archived