WIN tickets for the McCrae's Centenary event, Usher Hall, this Friday

Ulysses

Thanks guys.  I'm going to stick with DW because he's not in the draw.  :thumbsup:

I've assigned codes to each of the 38 entrants, plus one BLANK to make my draw codes work, and I've sent the list off to a couple of trusted impartial observers to keep me honest.

I'm going to ask Dean Winchester to pick a code for the winner, and then pick a second code for the reserve person in case a name is needed.  Once he does that I'll post to say who the winner and "reserve" are.

The codes are playing cards in suits except hearts.  In other words, all spades, diamonds and clubs.

So I'm asking DW to name one playing card, and then another.

:toasting:

Are you wanting me to do it here then? I'm still looking out for that PM :lol:

Oops, I thought I'd hit the send button - but I forgot.  :facepalm:

Please post your call here. 

:laugh:

Thanks to Dean WInchester for making the selection while giving a critique of my communication abilities. :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who took part.  Could Allez Rossoneri please give me a shout by PM?

:toasting:

The VIP tickets include prime seating,access to the Usher Hall Suite where wine & canapes will be served.Rubbing shoulders with Lords,Ladies,Lord Provost(s) and directors of HMFC,Falkirk Fc,Raith & Dunfermline.As well as Heroes from our military forces,Scott Wilson will be ensuring there is no such thing as a dull moment,Robbie Neilson is giving fashion tips and very special chaperones will accompany you to the Suite ! Tea,Coffe & snacks served at the interval AND a FREE programme !

The VIP tickets include prime seating,access to the Usher Hall Suite where wine & canapes will be served.Rubbing shoulders with Lords,Ladies,Lord Provost(s) and directors of HMFC,Falkirk Fc,Raith & Dunfermline.As well as Heroes from our military forces,Scott Wilson will be ensuring there is no such thing as a dull moment,Robbie Neilson is giving fashion tips and very special chaperones will accompany you to the Suite ! Tea,Coffe & snacks served at the interval AND a FREE programme !

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can you check your PMs?  :toasting:

If I'm getting 2 16 year old tickets I assume they will be classed as concessions and not adults?

I'm not sure, guv.  You might have to check that with the ticket office.

Archived