Lee Johnson - Lying Judas

Guest JamboRobbo

Guest JamboRobbo

I see the lying Judas Lee Johnson is in the EEN today telling lies about Vladimir for money again. Pretending that there was interferencein team selection, and that there were some crazy faith healers etc. Shocking behaviour.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/ExHearts-star-Lee--ready.4109836.jp

He has no proof of what he's saying. Personally I don't believe a word of it.

He's totally out of order and just like all the other players who made up stuff like that, he's obviously just spiteful that he wasn't good enough to get in the Hearts team.

;)

Yup - career has gone downhill since he left, I mean one game from the EPL.

Serves him right.

Where does he get off on his team selection and substitution claims?

Next he'll be going on about faith healers being the main medical resource at the club

What a bitter bitter man.

Nothing good to say about the club either. Wage thief

rudi must stay
I see the lying Judas Lee Johnson is in the EEN today telling lies about Vladimir for money again. Pretending that there was interferencein team selection, and that there were some crazy faith healers etc. Shocking behaviour.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/ExHearts-star-Lee--ready.4109836.jp

He's totally out of order and just like all the other players who made up stuff like that, he's obviously just spiteful that he wasn't good enough to get in the Hearts team.

;)

same as Tall said really, loves the club but doesn't like the way it's being run. IMO that's fair enough, i mean who on here is happy with how it's run?

This thread's bizarre. You can see the comparison being made, but it's a ridiculous one.

Surrey Jambo
same as Tall said really, loves the club but doesn't like the way it's being run. IMO that's fair enough, i mean who on here is happy with how it's run?

I think there was a big sarcasm smiley there.....;)

Guest casper

;)

Slimeball only did it to engineer a more the Bhristol Chity.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Hull for me too.

You have to admit though, it would be a pity for all the clubs in the Premier League to have these inbreds visit their cities on a regular basis.

Hull is a dive.

The thing that really wound me up was when Lee Johnson came back to the club as captain of a rival and pumped his chest after winni...

...oh, hang on.

Guest JamboRobbo
Slimeball only did it to engineer a more the Bhristol Chity.

Agreed. Johnson is clearly only thinking of himself rather than HMFC.

Vladimir has been so unlucky with all these players he's signed who have shown no loyalty or professionalism or willingness to keep their mouths shut after they've left. It's clearly all lies, so why won't they just let him get on with leading us to the SPL title?

Hull for me also.

I spent an enjoyable morning looking at the statues before we tucked them away in our 2005 pre-season game.

istockphoto_1193611_king_billy_statue

I was at Hull and thought their fans were a bunch of minks, I hope that they lose and then get relegated to League One next season.

ToadKiller Dog

Did jamie macallister ghost write that story?.

lee johnson in the play off final ,that championship must be a poor league.

he is too wee(or was that far too) for scottish football ,i am sure i remember some folk say.

Did jamie macallister ghost write that story?.

lee johnson in the play off final ,that championship must be a poor league.

he is too wee(or was that far too) for scottish football ,i am sure i remember some folk say.

Sometimes it looks like a great league with some good players, then you see the likes of McCallister and Johnson topping it. I think Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd would hold there own in that league, especially with all the money they get.

west lothian loyal

I would have had Lee Johnson in my midfield last season before half that Shecht we had playing there.

I personally thought he had a raw deal when he was with us, i also thought in the few appearances that he got that he showed some good skills and had a good vision about his play.

Thats only my opinion tho and i'm sure others will be bitter and twisted anD say otherwise now that he sems to be enjoying his football career again.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

Midloth_Iain
What the **** is a mink?

A Hull fan. ;)

In the same way Celtic's fans are mhanks. :cool:

Doctor FinnBarr
What the **** is a mink?

Its a wee ferocious animal, similar to a Stoat, that causes carnage across the countryside when animal rights activists release it from its cage. Bit like a hairy hun really!

:4_1_72:

What got me about Jonnson was the Vlad jibe, basically saying he was not suffiecient quality of player for Hearts. .

I know.

What a complete erse.

Jonnson did more in one game against Hibs than Beni, Linus, Klimek and Kurskis did in their entire careers at Hearts (I'm presuming Kurskis will never play again :wacko:)

In fact Hackett (who was also smeared with this scathing "quality" quip) did more in 30 minutes against Livingston than any of those high pedigree players deserving of the honour of playing for Hearts

I would have had Lee Johnson in my midfield last season before half that Shecht we had playing there.

I personally thought he had a raw deal when he was with us, i also thought in the few appearances that he got that he showed some good skills and had a good vision about his play.

Thats only my opinion tho and i'm sure others will be bitter and twisted anD say otherwise now that he sems to be enjoying his football career again.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

He couldnt be any worse than any of the pub league Liths we have had from Kaunus

He's only in the side cos it's dad's the manager.

He's rank rotten.

Holy ****!!!

Don't give Vlad any ideas :D

Rodders on the wing...:wacko:

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

Totally agree thought he done well in the couple of games he played for us might have done a decent job for us but what a wee scrote he is

come on the hull

Guest JamboRobbo
What got me about Jonnson was the Vlad jibe, basically saying he was not suffiecient quality of player for Hearts. Yet, when you look at some of the tripe we bring across from Kaunas!

I can't help but think Vlad has his own agenda or he lives in a fantasy world. Probably a bit both.

Another illustration of how poor and ill informed his player judgement is, and why he shouldn't be picking the Hearts team.

Let him rot in the so called best league in the world,judas we bassa,how dare he say ANYTHING bad regarding Hearts or our owner,lying wee fecker that he is.

I give him a few month of playing the likes of Man U and Chelsea and we'll see who wasn't good enough, he'll be pig sick going to dump's like that.

I rated Lee from the little we saw of him. Thought he put in a cracking performance against Hibs.

Good to see JR trying to pick a fight in an empty room again. Must be really satisfied with his lot in life. Good job he's never been wrong about anything, ever.

Nucky Thompson

I give him a few month of playing the likes of Man U and Chelsea and we'll see who wasn't good enough, he'll be pig sick going to dump's like that.

The last time I looked, the titties still had Hull City to take care off:confused:

Mon the Hull....

badly drawn boy

Thought Lee was unlucky with us , looked a decent wee player who became part of the Rix court case policitcs

What the **** is a mink?

a small furry rodent much sought after for its pelt

Oh right, I thought he might have something interesting to say this time...

:rolleyes:

It's not like he hasn't said it ALL before, as have others. What is the point in this? It certainly doesn't do us any favours and quite honestly, I wish he'd shut up. The only favours he's doing are for the media.

Drylaw Hearts
Oh right, I thought he might have something interesting to say this time...

:rolleyes:

It's not like he hasn't said it ALL before, as have others. What is the point in this? It certainly doesn't do us any favours and quite honestly, I wish he'd shut up. The only favours he's doing are for the media.

I'm not so sure redm.

The more players that tell the world how bad things are, it may finally sink in to our arrogant and ill advised owners head that the way he wants to do things is not the right way and sooner or later he will have to realise that what they are saying is true.

Hopefully.

:wacko:

Adi Dassler
You have to admit though, it would be a pity for all the clubs in the Premier League to have these inbreds visit their cities on a regular basis.

Hull is a dive.

Hull could well be the biggest tip i've ever had the misfortune to visit but i'd cheer anybody on against a team that had Ivan Sproule in it.

I'm not so sure redm.

The more players that tell the world how bad things are, it may finally sink in to our arrogant and ill advised owners head that the way he wants to do things is not the right way and sooner or later he will have to realise that what they are saying is true.

Hopefully.

:wacko:

Does he listen to anyone or anything? Humph.

You're probably right, I wish he'd shut up anyway though. He was here for about 2 seconds and I don't believe he has this big affection for the club - why would he? He's just a gum bumper.

Drylaw Hearts
Does he listen to anyone or anything? Humph.

You're probably right, I wish he'd shut up anyway though. He was here for about 2 seconds and I don't believe he has this big affection for the club - why would he? He's just a gum bumper.

I think the only thing VR listens too are those mysterious voices in his head !!

As for Lee 'shutting up'...

I think we can thank Barry Anderson for dragging those comments out of him.

What a tool he is.

$ilvery_Moon

:rofl:Johnson and McAllister in the EPL playing against players like Fabregas and Ronaldo. What a prospect.

:rofl:Johnson and McAllister in the EPL playing against players like Fabregas and Ronaldo. What a prospect.

Aye a ken,and to think we done even better and replaced them with Jose and No28.

Snake Plissken
I know.

What a complete erse.

Jonnson did more in one game against Hibs than Beni, Linus, Klimek and Kurskis did in their entire careers at Hearts (I'm presuming Kurskis will never play again :wacko:)

In fact Hackett (who was also smeared with this scathing "quality" quip) did more in 30 minutes against Livingston than any of those high pedigree players deserving of the honour of playing for Hearts

I saw a fair bit of Hackett in the reserves that season and there was plenty to suggest he could have been a decent player for us - got by his man and put in crosses which is an alien concept to our present right winger. :rolleyes:

rudi must stay
I saw a fair bit of Hackett in the reserves that season and there was plenty to suggest he could have been a decent player for us - got by his man and put in crosses which is an alien concept to our present right winger. :rolleyes:

had a pretty decent debut v Livi too. Skinned a few players and nearly set up a goal, then in true Hearts style he just disappeared

Everyone seems to forget what happened with Hackett after the Livi game - he started the next one away to Caley Thistle. Like the rest of the team, he was abysmal - the rest of them got chances to redeem themselves, he didn't.

I thought that he'd have made a good impact sub, like Sproule was for Hibs, and to start him in as tough a game as that then not give him another chance afterwards was ridiculous. Also seem to remember him playing in centre midfield, although I'm not sure about that one.

I take anyone that slates my club as a persoanl insult to myself and my family

LJ GTF!

bigbryanthejambo

Standing on the brink of the Premiership.

Aye.....playing for Daddy!!!

Johnson Shut the f e ck up! U were released and rather than get a day job, daddy gives you a game for his team.

Away HULL CITY!

The People's Chimp
Standing on the brink of the Premiership.

Aye.....playing for Daddy!!!

Johnson Shut the f e ck up! U were released and rather than get a day job, daddy gives you a game for his team.

Away HULL CITY!

Total nonsense. Johnson was never given a chance by the increasingly bizarre romanov coterie, for whatever reason, but you can be sure it had nothing to do with football.

So is johnson just another one making all this crap up? Lets add him to a long list of fraudsters, cheats, wage thiefs, snakes, liars and so on who all had one thing in common - forced out of tynecastle by a maniac.

WheatfieldJambo

he said tht he found out it the EEN that he was being chucked, then he says "thats when i knew i had to get out".

YOU WERE PUSHED LEE, YOU DIDNT JUMP.

Guest JamboRobbo
he said tht he found out it the EEN that he was being chucked, then he says "thats when i knew i had to get out".

YOU WERE PUSHED LEE, YOU DIDNT JUMP.

and when we consider where we are now, and how much poorer our players are, it shows what poor judgement that was.

LJ GTF!

Vlad is a bampot.

I hope Hull make it too. I work there (thankfully I don't live there though!) and I've worked for them as a crowd doctor a few times. (Including when we played them).

Snake Plissken

LJ GTF!

"I don't regret anything because I loved being at Hearts. It was a great move for me at the time."

Yep, he sounds a right bawbag.

I think that, in amongst the madness here, there's a danger of us thinking that Lee Johnson wasn't gash.

He was.

Archived