Alloa dot count

dc-jambo

Doctor FinnBarr

I aim to please Belgie

Anyway, you in a French or Flemish part of the best beer brewing country ever?

Bit of both Biker. Live in Flemish part and work in the French part. Partial to Leffe Blonde or Duvel!!

Oh, would prob go more for the Blonde nowadays although I do like Duvel. That can cause some damage mind!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mainstandjambo

Hurrah!

Return of the cash turnstile!

If I had known I would have tried to lift my son over, even tho he's 5ft 8in and about 9 stone Now a statement on website that there will no longer be any cash turnstiles in Wheatfield.

1st game.... Come on man, what's that all about:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live in the USA mate, been a ST for over 20 years but still pay my DD to the FOH every month !

Fozzyonthefence

Pissed off that they're not selling Livi tickets today - this is my only chance to pick them up!  Don't really want to trust the post and not paying for guaranteed post on top of booking fee!  I don't suppose they can be picked up at Livi, anyone know?

maroonlegions

Pissed off that they're not selling Livi tickets today - this is my only chance to pick them up!  Don't really want to trust the post and not paying for guaranteed post on top of booking fee!  I don't suppose they can be picked up at Livi, anyone know?

Buy them online and take the "print off at home option" , safe as houses. :2thumbsup:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/details/event.aspx?itemref=1099

maroonlegions

You won't get that option for an away match.

Aye , just checked your right, should have this available though for those grounds that use the scanning of the barcodes on tickets, would save so much hassle.

Need to get a printer from Santa!

Are they not even allowing ticket pick ups today? If they are you could order online then pick up at the ticket office, if not you are out of luck it would seem. I'd give them a call and ask.

Fozzyonthefence

Are they not even allowing ticket pick ups today? If they are you could order online then pick up at the ticket office, if not you are out of luck it would seem. I'd give them a call and ask.

The message yesterday (was on this thread earlier) was saying they are only processing Alloa tickets today.  Maybe pick ups still ok, I'll try phoning.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Ticket office back open as normal and no cash turnstiles in wheatfield.

May be old news but haven't read full thread.

Clerry to busy getting pished in diggers for dot count nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or sitting in his house logging on trying to see how many dots have turned up, no way is he anywhere close to Tynecastle

Doctor FinnBarr

Duval for proper men.Too strong for me though

The mrs tipped 70 quid out a Ladbrokes bandit in Gorgie today so I got treated to some Leffe Blonde.

I bought mine online this morning and picked them up today.

Archived