Upsets

Kiwidoug

Three clubs at or near the top of the championship are capable of upsets this weekend, Raith, The New Rangers and Hibs.

Does anyone think any of them will triumph?

For my money, I think Hibs might spring a surprise.

Hibs and rangers have started to hit their stride and while hibs are taking much longer than expected I think they are going to start beating teams comfortably as we run up to Christmas. Rangers might be a team of dinosaurs with Jurassic tactics from the manager but the other teams do fear a pumping and give them too much respect, sitting off them too deep and letting them play at their pace. As a result they will steamroller most teams in this league.

We have to maintain the standard set by the first round of games. As things stand we could easily find ourselves behind rangers this month should we fail to every game seriously. No room for what we did against Hibs.

We need to be on our game to avoid being the victim of an upset. Both Raith this week and Falkirk next are capable of beating us if we are a bit off form.

Hibs will get a draw v Sevco and will go ape-shit celebrating another milestone in their return to the summit of their own deluded imaginations.

Snake Plissken

Hibs will get a draw v Sevco and will go ape-shit celebrating another milestone in their return to the summit of their own deluded imaginations.

...except they beat Rangers a few weeks ago.

...except they beat Rangers a few weeks ago.

What's that got to do with the price of bread or,

the hobos delusions?

Different Class

Raith were dire when we played them at Starks, would be amazed if they get anything from us. Falkirk are potentially dangerous though.

What's that got to do with the price of bread or,

the hobos delusions?

They're also not playing Rangers this week.

Archived