Good luck shaggy......

peckhamjambo

peckhamjambo

.....as it says on the tin. Great servant of this club, didn't quite cut it, but certainly deserves to be treated with dignity, respect and a certain element of gratitude.

Will be missed in my eyes, there are too few proper 'Hearts men' at the club in my opinion.

Best wishes

david mcgee
.....as it says on the tin. Great servant of this club, didn't quite cut it, but certainly deserves to be treated with dignity, respect and a certain element of gratitude.

Will be missed in my eyes, there are too few proper 'Hearts men' at the club in my opinion.

Best wishes

Agree with you whole heartedly, a great player who without injury would have proved a Hearts legend.

Worked his socks of to stop( my club, who i adore ) imploding, due to the worst football club owner bar none.

Shaggy, as long as i can borrow enough for a pint from the wife, i will use it to give you a sip.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Woah slow down man cool the jets

Stevie Frail is only starting out in coaching and he has proved that he can

manage a shambles , he has a future in the game , no doubt

However i feel he never had the full say in picking the team and tactics

with the Director of Football and Sporting director having their input also

He will learn by his mistakes and come back stronger , his future players

will not be calling him ''Shaggy'' and he has only gained a great

apprenticeship in football management .

I would not be surprised if one day he came back to Tynecastle with

another SPL side one day .

peckhamjambo

I certainly hope so................wiser, stronger, more tactically aware, and more objective

Well Stevie you have my best wishes m8,tell you this much at least your out the nuthouse that is Tynecastle,and away fi that dictator,hopefully you get the job and respect you deserve

hmfc_liam06

i

agree

with

you

Good servant but not nearly good enough. The only way he'll be back at Tynie is if his Camelon juniors team draw us in the Scottish.

Best wishes

Well said, I agree wholeheartedly. The abuse he gets on here is pathetic. If he had left at Christmas we would have been in a far worse state than we are now. He did a great job in my opinion.

Good luck Shaggy, sorry to see you go.

If he really has been released then its a disgrace.

The guy deserves better in my opinion. Im sure if asked in November of he thought he was ready to step up as full time manager he would have said "No". So what happens is our farce of an owner sacks the manager, doesnt bother finding a replacement and asks Stevie to stand in for a while.

The guy loves the club and willingly agrees to do so. As it turns out he does well at turning our fractional squad into something of a team. Ok so it wasnt abrilliant but it was an improvement.

He should be given a bonus for coping with what he has done and thanked for his contribution. he should then be guaranteed a coaching job either with first time or reserves under the new management team.

Why does Romanov keep hold of some of these Eastern european muppets in his "pyramid" yet dispatches with a hearts man like Frail?

Its beyond a joke.

peckhamjambo
If he really has been released then its a disgrace.

The guy deserves better in my opinion. Im sure if asked in November of he thought he was ready to step up as full time manager he would have said "No". So what happens is our farce of an owner sacks the manager, doesnt bother finding a replacement and asks Stevie to stand in for a while.

The guy loves the club and willingly agrees to do so. As it turns out he does well at turning our fractional squad into something of a team. Ok so it wasnt abrilliant but it was an improvement.

He should be given a bonus for coping with what he has done and thanked for his contribution. he should then be guaranteed a coaching job either with first time or reserves under the new management team.

Why does Romanov keep hold of some of these Eastern european muppets in his "pyramid" yet dispatches with a hearts man like Frail?

Its beyond a joke.

very, very true.........as for whether it has been confirmed, not by the club but if the story had come from the EEN/Daily Record/etc then I would treat it with a pinch of salt, but the BBC seems fairly reliable for stories of this nature......they state...'Hearts interim manager Stevie Frail is to leave Tynecastle and will be replaced by a new boss as Hearts plan ahead for next season.' Very rare for the BBC to stick their neck out with such words as 'is to leave' if it wasn't true? Not a bit of 'BBC Sport undertands....' anywhere.

bean counter

Best wishes

Agree totally I wish him every good fortune for his future in the game

Guest JamboRobbo

Best wishes

Couldn't have put it any better.

Good luck Shaggy and thanks for all your hard work.

Guest casper

Best wishes

I do feel sorry for him to a degree but he does not deserve to be treated with dignity. He lost that for all these times he sat at press conferences blurting out the party line about him picking the team and all the players bursting a gut in training. He was part of the problem.

If he had any dignity or self respect he wouldn?t have let himself get turned into a romanov puppet.

Good riddance more like!!!!!!!!!

how can anyone say he is a great coach? The fitness level at the club has been shocking.

Calumn Elliott - no more needs to be said!!

Substitutions - shocking

Media performance - a joke

Spineless is more like it

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And as for coming back in charge of another SPL team - no chance

I must have missed something somewhere But I can't for the life of me find anything saying he has left for definite!!!!

Any kind soul point me in the right direction

Cheers

Munki

peckhamjambo
Good riddance more like!!!!!!!!!

how can anyone say he is a great coach? The fitness level at the club has been shocking.

Calumn Elliott - no more needs to be said!!

Substitutions - shocking

Media performance - a joke

Spineless is more like it

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And as for coming back in charge of another SPL team - no chance

If you read the original opening post, and subsequent responses, you will find no one saying he is a great coach, only that he is starting out and may, one day, become one. Bit more attention to detail needed, bit like your username!;)

Archived