Had crush u bud?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Nowatski Craiglockhart Primary mid 1970's

Miss Battison Art teacher Tynecastle High School sometime in the 80's

Had crush u bud?

lol.

Miss Battison was at Craigmount. Scurrilously Rumoured to be having an affair with another Miss from Economics.

Art teacher causes young males to whitewash bed sheets all over west Edinburgh.

Konrad von Carstein

Miss Battison was at Craigmount. Scurrilously Rumoured to be having an affair with another Miss from Economics.

Art teacher causes young males to whitewash bed sheets all over west Edinburgh.

This young male (at the time) had very whitewashed bed sheets :lol: mmmmmm Miss Battison

This young male (at the time) had very whitewashed bed sheets :lol: mmmmmm Miss Battison

She'd be in her mid to late 50s by now!!

Konrad von Carstein

She'd be in her mid to late 50s by now!!

I'm 49, so she'll be a wee bit older than that, no matter, Miss Batisson xox

First became aware of the opposite sex with a crush on my primary 3 teacher Miss Campbell.

Honourable mentions go to Makala Strachan and Anneka Rice.

But Jennifer Anniston stole my heart as a teenager and never really have it back.

Really? I thought it might have been Tazio

:lol:

He's not after me for sex, he's just after work.

Either way he'd end up getting shafted. :uhoh2:

I genuinely can't remember my first celebrity crush.

My teachers were all dogs as well. Every one of them. My English teacher in 3rd year looked like Jo Brand on benefits.

I joined the sailing club at school because my art teacher took it. I don't recall her being stunning, think she was quite pretty but I remember really fancying her. I would have definitely taken her in the stern but her harbour doors remained shut and Instead I had to settle for a little tug.

Insert your own sailing double entendres.

The Future's Maroon

Kylie.

Simple.

And no not 'This'....

Nailed it.

Say What Again

Jenny Powell and Lisa Bonet. Yeah, I know

I agree with above though. Seeing Cameron Diaz in The Mask was a proper 'WOW' moment too.

smokin-o.gif

Back to the original answer.

jenny-powell.jpg

Lisa+Bonet.jpeg

Say What Again

And my favourite from The Sun

Oh the times we spent 'together'

80873066-model-suzanne.jpg

RIP. Far, far too young :(

The People's Chimp

Kylie in that je ne sais pas pourquoi video was incredible. Soon after it was all about Natalie Imbruglia as Beth in neighbours. Scenes!

I think I was about 5 years old and fell in love with the older woman next door. She was about 8.

She wore glasses, and I've been attracted to women with glasses ever since. *sigh*

Must say she is lovely, had a crush on a primary school teacher at corstorphine primary , cant mind her name but would go to Browns sweet shop and get her a sweetie when i had the cash, lol.

Had a crush on a classmate when I was 14, and never had the courage to ask her out, or anything.

I've seen her nowadays - bullet dodged, there.

As for celebrity crushes, Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Michelle Gellar must be up there.

When I was in P5, it had to be Adelle Behill who was in P7. Can never pin point first celebrity crush though. Probably Kylie when she was first in neighbours.

One of they ones out of Bucks Fizz. Not the fellaes.

Then as puberty kicked in Patsy Kensit and onanism said hello to each other. And embraced.

When I was in P5, it had to be Adelle Behill who was in P7. Can never pin point first celebrity crush though. Probably Kylie when she was first in neighbours.

Ahh Kylie in Neighbours i was thinking about the bint in Corrie, :bucktooth:

Kelly Kapowski.

Mark-Paul Gosselar's career may be in the toilet now but he can sleep soundly knowing he broke my heart.......

I joined the sailing club at school because my art teacher took it. I don't recall her being stunning, think she was quite pretty but I remember really fancying her. I would have definitely taken her in the stern but her harbour doors remained shut and Instead I had to settle for a little tug.

Insert your own sailing double entendres.

:rofl:

Jenni Falconer when she presented "Big Country" when she was just becoming famous.

Also the bird that played Annalise in Neighbours.

Had crush u bud?

Can't remember that art teacher but I can remember miss Holland chemistry and miss Cunningham PE later to become mrs Hamilton

Chrissie Evertt(sp) in her young tennis days was never unpleasant to look at :)

Circa early '79, my dad took me through to Glasgow with time to kill (saw the animated Lord of the Rings) before an evening train to Oban (then onto Tiree) for a week's holiday fighting the wind and honestly not trying to hit cows while learning golf with a five iron. Anyway, I was to be chaperoned from Glasgow and met by my great aunt at Scaranish. Well, at the arranged time didn't my spirits rise when four sixth-year Watson's girls appeared, to hold my hand, leading me into one of those six-seated compartments. They did frolic, I did enjoy. Absolutely crushed, I was. Needless to say I soon passed out with a smile on my face, and no it wasn't of thoughts ofFrodo Baggins.

Thank you George Watson's College - the ladies of, that is. :D

Kelly Kapowski.

Mark-Paul Gosselar's career may be in the toilet now but he can sleep soundly knowing he broke my heart.......

Her for me too.

Circa early '79, my dad took me through to Glasgow with time to kill (saw the animated Lord of the Rings) before an evening train to Oban (then onto Tiree) for a week's holiday fighting the wind and honestly not trying to hit cows while learning golf with a five iron. Anyway, I was to be chaperoned from Glasgow and met by my great aunt at Scaranish. Well, at the arranged time didn't my spirits rise when four sixth-year Watson's girls appeared, to hold my hand, leading me into one of those six-seated compartments. They did frolic, I did enjoy. Absolutely crushed, I was. Needless to say I soon passed out with a smile on my face, and no it wasn't of thoughts ofFrodo Baggins.

Thank you George Watson's College - the ladies of, that is. :D

Winner :)

Jenni Falconer when she presented "Big Country" when she was just becoming famous.

Also the bird that played Annalise in Neighbours.

Kimberly Davies your meaning. Outstanding!

Old Whitsonian

Had crush u bud?

Had crush u bud?

She was my teacher at Craiglockhart in the mid 80s. She had lost her appeal by then if I recall correctly.

Archived