Well done livi!

sam?

jamboinglasgow

http://m.edinburghne...quits-1-3567667

Here is the link. Bullying again.

Did the Falkirk tannoy announcer not get suspended for something similar, until he apologised.

I think he referred to Rangers as NewCo.

Yeah he was suspended, I am sure there was a lower league club which sacked their announcer or program editor as well after a comment about Rangers.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he was suspended, I am sure there was a lower league club which sacked their announcer or program editor as well after a comment about Rangers.

I would love it if Scott Wilson done something, or our programme editor, and Hearts stood by them.

Allowayjambo1874

This whole sorry episode sums up the f wits over at ibrox. Shite on the pitch, all over the shop off it, no money, no strategy, no plans, no togetherness between players and fans and the priority is to try and take a crappy wee club to court and also get a guy booted from a job because he hurt their feelings.

Jesus wept.

Dallas Green

I would love it if Scott Wilson done something, or our programme editor, and Hearts stood by them.

I've got a feeling he might have a wee sly dig.

He won't get the sack.

Probably refer to them as The Rangers.

I've got a feeling he might have a wee sly dig.

He won't get the sack.

Probably refer to them as The Rangers.

I don't think he will. Scott also gets used for some Scotland matches and I don't think he would want to risk that.

Plus he seems like a level headed mature adult so probably doesn't feel the need to have a sly dig.

Jambo 4 Ever

I don't think he will. Scott also gets used for some Scotland matches and I don't think he would want to risk that.

Plus he seems like a level headed mature adult so probably doesn't feel the need to have a sly dig.

I'm inclined to think this too... He has nothing to gain by having a dig. Let us beat them on the pitch instead!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is Livingston FC programme editor a full time paying job? Or is it just a wee sideline for a local media type? Can't really imagine it being a well paying job by itself. Hope he's got another job, and doesn't really give a toss. :)

I wouldn't. I'd like us to remain dignified and above them. No sideways digs, just a standard Hearts vs Rangers programme and a trousering on the pitch.

I'm inclined to think this too... He has nothing to gain by having a dig. Let us beat them on the pitch instead!

Hopefully his musical tastes will speak for him when Sevco come to town.

Seymour M Hersh

Hopefully his musical tastes will speak for him when Sevco come to town.

Perhaps some tunes from any or all of the following; New Age Boyz, New order, The New Seekers, New Pond Fondle or even Next Generation.

Perhaps some tunes from any or all of the following; New Age Boyz, New order, The New Seekers, New Pond Fondle or even Next Generation.

''Maybe she's not there, but they're here, and they're the..."

:jj:

It's not having a sly dig, it's about being factual. It's a big story and as much as they would like you can't just airbrush it out of history

They can bully and intimidate all they like but the truth is out there - in the Livi programme

Wilson would be better employed just bigging up the Hearts and making little or no reference to the opposition at all. He should play the Hearts song on a loop from about noon onwards.

A Boy Named Crow

The music played is definitely where we have a chance to take a bit of a pop at them...got to be careful though, did St Lie Down not get into a spot of bother for Gypsies Tramps And Thieves being played when Morton were playing?

Archived