Scots Guard Club

Jambo83

Has anyone been to this place, opposite Haymarket?

My mate's taking us there on Saturday to watch the Scottish Cup Final, apparently the booze is cheap? :dribble:

It is okay. Cheap drink dosnt mean binge drinking though....:dribble:

John Findlay

If you are supporting QOTS then you will defo be in the minority. It is a good club. Well run by Chic and Lotte.

John

Has anyone been to this place, opposite Haymarket?

My mate's taking us there on Saturday to watch the Scottish Cup Final, apparently the booze is cheap? :dribble:

Sound as a pound,the Dunfermline boys are members!

If I ken Jambo83s mates well, & I think I do, every drink is a binge drink! Glad I'm at the Scottish Conservatives Party Conference at Ayr Racecourse on Saturday!!!

The club is guid though, and cheap. It's also good after a game because you can get served quickly at the bar, and a seat!

Sooperstar

Been a few times for Federation meetings and after Remembrance Services. You get made welcome which is more than can be said for a lot of member's clubs.

It does the day after payday when there's live football on the telly and then live boxing later that night :P

If I ken Jambo83s mates well, & I think I do, every drink is a binge drink! Glad I'm at the Scottish Conservatives Party Conference at Ayr Racecourse on Saturday!!!

The club is guid though, and cheap. It's also good after a game because you can get served quickly at the bar, and a seat!

Ha Ha! Enjoy your Tories day out you loser. I'll thank you for not referring to us as binge drinkers. The Kent & myself are merely a thirsty couple of fellows, Vodka Al i'll give you though.... :booze:

Archived