My biggest fear this season

jbee647

Buffalo Bill

Fear is seeing your 139-year old team go into administration with -15 points, few senior players and ?28M of debt, tied up in a riddle of foreign-owned businesses whose owner is on the run somewhere in Russia.

Being top of the league, playing fantastic football and scoring goals for fun is ****ing magic.

Fear is seeing your 139-year old team go into administration with -15 points, few senior players and ?28M of debt, tied up in a riddle of foreign-owned businesses whose owner is on the run somewhere in Russia.

Being top of the league, playing fantastic football and scoring goals for fun is ****ing magic.

You are SO correct - how easily some forget where we were only a few months ago.

When do Hearts ever do anything the easy way? Plenty more twist and turns to come this season I can assure you that. Its nice playing this pretty football every week just now but come December and January when the pitches that are not artificial start cutting up etc we will need to dig deep and win ugly.

tommythejambo

Spot on, very arrogant OP.

When do Hearts ever do anything the easy way? Plenty more twist and turns to come this season I can assure you that. Its nice playing this pretty football every week just now but come December and January when the pitches that are not artificial start cutting up etc we will need to dig deep and win ugly.

Correct me if I am wrong but are the only potential 'mud baths' at Cowdenbeath and Raith?

Pants Shaton

The first thing I do when (if) we secure promotion is attempt to forget we ever ended up in this shitey predicament.

queensferryjambo

The OP has nothing to fear. The title will be clinched at home to Alloa on the evening of Wednesday 8th April

What nonsense.

We will win it at Easter Road on the 11th :)

This is my view on everything at the moment.

This time last year we were entering a very, very dark period. The 7-0 game against Celtic being probably the lowest point. Going to games was dreadful. The general feeling was pretty bad.

It's like night and day.

From the party planners game onward, life as a Hearts fan has been pretty good.

Long may it continue.

My only concern is that we beat QoS this weekend, whether that's another 5 goal thrashing or a single goal win doesn't matter, as long as we get the 3 points. Then it's on to Alloa with the same mind set. If we can pick up 6 points from these two games then I will be more than happy with our first quarter's performance.

I'm more scared of wasps than Beverley but nothing about Hearts in this division gives me the fear. Let's enjoy the football being served up. We're the best team in this league by miles.

Beverley doesn't seem that scary to be fair

But what do I know?

Keeping the squad tight and motivated all season - McKay , Robinson not stripped on Saturday and pallardo still to come in . Suppose that's what comes with a big squad but a task for Robbie to keep all happy

Buffalo is right but we are entitled to new worries.

Still worried I won't get hospitality tickets for nexts year's Cup Final.

Archived