Therapist, Pickybum, Jambosean, Boris, (I want Chelsea to win).

chester copperpot

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legend Claws
Brings a lump to a family mans throat seeing the kids pick up those Chelsea traditions.

_365Chelseamedia.jpg

Jesus! Scary!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Had a right pop at Chelsea in the neutral's thread, but have been on my Liverpool supporters forum, and it seems I was slightly misplaced with wanting Man Utd wanting the title.

Lol, if ever proof was needed that Liverpool supporters are complete gimps

shaun.lawson

Not bothered myself. I don't really have a problem with either club - so will just laugh at whoever loses (especially if it's Chelsea, and especially if it's followed by Rangers losing the league and/or the Cup Final).

Guest Dipped Flake

Hope the best team wins so that would be man utd. Don't watch english football really but they seem to be the most exciting team this year while chelsea are more like rangers, in oh so many ways....

but have been on my Liverpool supporters forum, and it seems I was slightly misplaced with wanting Man Utd wanting the title.

Do football forums always make your mind up for you? :P

Say What Again
manu_footballs.gif

Says it all.

Chelsea will never wield players like these.

Players like who? Is that Bjon Borg and Chris Kamara next to Bobby Charlton? :P

Chip Douglas

This thread makes me laugh. Hearts fans getting all hot under the collar with their imaginary allegiances for places they've only ever seen on the BBC weather report.

chester copperpot
Lol, if ever proof was needed that Liverpool supporters are complete gimps

I thought Gimps only used the term Lol. :rolleyes:

Players like who? Is that Bjon Borg and Chris Kamara next to Bobby Charlton? :P

Viv Anderson could have you any day :282:

I P Knightley

I hope that both teams lose.

Then, by a weird and unprecedented twist of factors on fair play and so on, Hearts would be awarded the trophy as predicted by Vlad.

And then Gina Lee Nolin would give me a great big kiss with no clothes on, on the super-yacht I'd bought with my rollover-over-over lottery winnings...:o(

shaun.lawson
Come on United.

Best team in the world bar none. :cool:

Have to say, that chant is serious quality. Note the conspicuous Mancunian accent too: while United do have fans from all over the world, and especially in Ireland, it's one of the great footballing myths that they hardly have any supporters from Manchester. Not my experience on the handful of trips I've made to OT.

It's funny: back in the 90s, I used to hate Man Utd with a passion: I was the ABU par excellence. But they've really grown on me over the past couple of years. Is it just me, or are their players much better behaved and less hostile to referees than they once were? And in any case - how can you hate a team capable of playing football like that? I certainly won't be complaining if Ole Purple Cheeks gets his hands on the trophy with the big ears for the second time.

This thread makes me laugh. Hearts fans getting all hot under the collar with their imaginary allegiances for places they've only ever seen on the BBC weather report.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Too right, who gives a flying one about 2 super-rich clubs from hundreds of miles away? Support your local club - by all means if you move to Manchester or London adopt one of their teams (preferably Man. City or West Ham IMO - more real) but anything else is gloryhunting, like so-called OF supporters born and brought up in Edinburgh who've never even set eyes on Greyskull or Darkheid.

There's nothing wrong with having personal preferences about teams in other league's outwith Scotland.

I like to see Man Utd & Arsenal do well as they play great football.

I like watching Liverpool in europe as they're games tend to be quite exciting, last minute winners for example, and I also have a lot of admiration for Gerrard & Carragher as players.

Does this mean I am betraying my support for Hearts??

Get a grip.

JennyJambo

Have never liked Liverpool and can't stand Chelsea so it's Man Utd all the way baby!

There's nothing wrong with having personal preferences about teams in other league's outwith Scotland.

I like to see Man Utd & Arsenal do well as they play great football.

I like watching Liverpool in europe as they're games tend to be quite exciting, last minute winners for example, and I also have a lot of admiration for Gerrard & Carragher as players.

Does this mean I am betraying my support for Hearts??

Get a grip.

I love watching Brazil because of the way they play football, but I wouldn't ponce around in Brazil colours and spend hundreds of pounds flying thousands of miles to support them.

Same goes e.g. for ManU, I like how they play football but I won't be flying out to Moscow to see them - I've never lived in Mancland or had close relatives who were ManU fans, so why support them?

hmfc_liam06
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Too right, who gives a flying one about 2 super-rich clubs from hundreds of miles away? Support your local club - by all means if you move to Manchester or London adopt one of their teams (preferably Man. City or West Ham IMO - more real) but anything else is gloryhunting, like so-called OF supporters born and brought up in Edinburgh who've never even set eyes on Greyskull or Darkheid.

Come again? So its not real to follow man united or chelsea?

Hope United win - far and away the best footballing team to watch for the last 2 years. Also I still like Fergie for sticking it to the ugly sisters in the 80s (even if it as for the sheep!!!)

Do football forums always make your mind up for you? :P

I was confused with that as well....

Let Andy off the hook with this one..... its just a 98% of liverpool fans thing ;)

John Findlay

Have never looked forward to a European Cup final with less enthuasasim as I have this one. Penalties written allover it after a 1-1 draw at the most. Instead of 0-0 that is.

John

Wow, Hibs fans really are bitter about everything.

Good luck in the CL final.

Had a right pop at Chelsea in the neutral's thread, but have been on my Liverpool supporters forum, and it seems I was slightly misplaced with wanting Man Utd wanting the title.

Hope you dont mind me mentioning you in the thread title, but I wanted to wish you's guys all the best in the tournament.

You's have beaten the best English league club to get to the final, the team who has the most English Titles, most European Cups etc etc, think this year is yours.

Want Alex Ferguson to greet on Wednesday night.

Good luck Chelsea FC, and want to say sorry to all my Liverpool mates who told me I'd feel like this nearer the time. Chelsea beat us fair and square, and deserve this accolade on Wednesday.

Cheers mate.

Just for the record, if Liverpool ever get back to the final, do not expect this to be returned. ;)

When I was a boy in 1970, I wrote to all the English first division teams asking for pictures, autographs etc. Only two replied, Everton and Chelsea.

Chelsea in particular sent some great glossy pics of their cup winning team.

How times have changed.

I would never support Chelsea anymore. The main reason is

1.gif

But also they have the West London arrogance which I hate. If I were to support any London team it would have been Fulham who seem far more family orientated.

I am no fan of Manchester United either, but I have always respected Sir Alex Ferguson's ethos of aggressive attacking football.

Only a Game
Have to say, that chant is serious quality. Note the conspicuous Mancunian accent too: while United do have fans from all over the world, and especially in Ireland, it's one of the great footballing myths that they hardly have any supporters from Manchester. Not my experience on the handful of trips I've made to OT.

It's funny: back in the 90s, I used to hate Man Utd with a passion: I was the ABU par excellence. But they've really grown on me over the past couple of years. Is it just me, or are their players much better behaved and less hostile to referees than they once were? And in any case - how can you hate a team capable of playing football like that? I certainly won't be complaining if Ole Purple Cheeks gets his hands on the trophy with the big ears for the second time.

Ive been wondering what that chant is for ages. Anyone know what they are chanting ?

Ive been wondering what that chant is for ages. Anyone know what they are chanting ?

He plays on the left,

He plays on the right,

That boy Ronaldo,

Makes England look sh*te.

Yeah but you're allowed to vent your anger in the same way against Romonov every night. Lets not get me started. You'd just get embarrassed like last time.

I like you' date=' even for a Man U fan, dont spoil it.[/quote']

Is this aimed at me? Confused.

Anyway, 'mon Utd!

_44085043_scholes300.jpg

Good luck in the CL final.

You had to go on a Liverpool forum to realise 99% of their fans hate Manchester United more than any other team? And you claim to be a Liverpool fan? :confused: Doesn't quite add up.

Remember to come on here regularly to remind yourself that Hearts fans don't really like Hibs and the OF. :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit
This is the most important thread - ever.

Ever?

More important than "who still believes"

This one is much better Shaun!;)

AS A MAN CITY FAN I AM SUPPORTING CHELSKI ON WEDNESDAY. WHO ELSE WANTS THE PRETEND TEAM OF MANCHESTER TO GET HUMPED. ;)

Goose Baxter
Come on United.

Best team in the world bar none. :cool:

Yeah but is it as good as this?? These fans are well the best dont you think?

Indescribably bad. Epitomises utd in every way: Nauseating.

Don't be bitter :sad:

The Old Tolbooth
Manausea!

Just about sums it up perfectly Seymour, I reckon manure fans arses are getting a bit squeaky now, they know that Chelsea will probably try and kill the game with their tactics and strangle the life out of it, which might just get a result. ;)

I love watching Brazil because of the way they play football, but I wouldn't ponce around in Brazil colours and spend hundreds of pounds flying thousands of miles to support them.

Same goes e.g. for ManU, I like how they play football but I won't be flying out to Moscow to see them - I've never lived in Mancland or had close relatives who were ManU fans, so why support them?

I don't wear a Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool top and I have never been to any of their games either, but I still like watching them on tv and prefer them to Chelsea.

So again, I fail to see the problem.

Spot on bil, some people's obsession with english clubs is bordering on the psychotic. Get a grip people.

Archived