Therapist, Pickybum, Jambosean, Boris, (I want Chelsea to win).

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Good luck in the CL final.

Had a right pop at Chelsea in the neutral's thread, but have been on my Liverpool supporters forum, and it seems I was slightly misplaced with wanting Man Utd wanting the title.

Hope you dont mind me mentioning you in the thread title, but I wanted to wish you's guys all the best in the tournament.

You's have beaten the best English league club to get to the final, the team who has the most English Titles, most European Cups etc etc, think this year is yours.

Want Alex Ferguson to greet on Wednesday night.

Good luck Chelsea FC, and want to say sorry to all my Liverpool mates who told me I'd feel like this nearer the time. Chelsea beat us fair and square, and deserve this accolade on Wednesday.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
FFS not another 20 page load of, come on, crap.:mad:

I forgot Makween and Johnny Fingers in that OP, sorry. ;)

Cheers. ;)

I'm on a mid-morning flight out of Edinburgh tomorrow so that's me out of here until the weekend.

Incidentally, PB isn't a Chelsea fan. He doesn't bother about any team other than Heart of Midlothian FC.

Midloth_Iain

I wholeheartedly disagree. United for me I hope.

Whilst it wont be easy, I think Rooney and Ronnie will do the bizzo for Fergie's boys.

Cheers. ;)

I'm on a mid-morning flight out of Edinburgh tomorrow so that's me out of here until the weekend.

Incidentally, PB isn't a Chelsea fan. He doesn't bother about any team other than Heart of Midlothian FC.

If you get the chance, check out Lenin's Mausoleum.

Approaching, then standing in Red Square put the hairs on the back of my neck right up. It really was almost surreal - standing in the heartland of "the enemy" (the Cold War was still on...) - but beautiful too. The architecture is simply phenomenal.

But first and foremost - enjoy the game!

The Old Tolbooth

Cant believe you needed a Liverpool forum to tell you who to support on Wednesday!!!

I told you who to support and why the night Chelsea won the semi.

I'd rather cut my arms off and slide down a rusty razor blade using my balls as brakes than support manure at anything!!

I'm glad that, after a couple of difficult days, we as Kickbackers are all able to put our differences to one side and agree to all support Hearts and Chelsea. :)

chester copperpot
I'm glad that, after a couple of difficult days, we as Kickbackers are all able to put our differences to one side and agree to all support Hearts and Chelsea. :)

At last. Your dream is almost realised. ;)

chester copperpot
Cheers. ;)

:rolleyes:

Anyway safe flight, hope to god it aint Aeroflot.

Only a Game

Kamon you REDS !!!

Andy appears to be exempt from the rules of quoting posters' names in titles of threads?!

Come on United!

C_71_article_1014617_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

chester copperpot
Please stop trolling.

You'll be accused of being a bigot soon, get in yer place. :)

:rolleyes:

Anyway safe flight, hope to god it aint Aeroflot.

BA. Never flown on Aeroflot, but they are flying mostly Western aircraft these days so I'm sure they'd be ok.

chester copperpot
Andy appears to be exempt from the rules of quoting posters' names in titles of threads?!

Come on United!

But I got permission first, didn't I Thera, PB, JS, and Boris? :cool:

Had to get rid of that horrible Picture.

chester copperpot
BA. Never flown on Aeroflot, but they are flying mostly Western aircraft these days so I'm sure they'd be ok.

Safe journey anyway.

Only a Game
Please stop trolling.

Report me to the mods as you did yesterday, or put me on ignore, or accept my right to have an opinion that differs from yours.

If you get the chance, check out Lenin's Mausoleum.

Approaching, then standing in Red Square put the hairs on the back of my neck right up. It really was almost surreal - standing in the heartland of "the enemy" (the Cold War was still on...) - but beautiful too. The architecture is simply phenomenal.

But first and foremost - enjoy the game!

Sure it was your " enemy " ? ;)

I was surprised the rest of us weren't caught up in a diplomatic incident involving Britain's first schoolboy defector.

But you're right, Red Square is incredible. Do you think the mausoleum will be open to football fans?

Carry fags and lots of small notes to smooth your movement with the wired looking teenage conscripts with the big guns.

Safe journey to all the Hearts going out there:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I hope football wins and the majority on here are greeting into their pints.

chester copperpot
It's a bit like the English Old Firm playing. Can't favour either side really. :cool:

No thats Man versus anyone.

Except Liverpool

Pistol1874
It's a bit like the English Old Firm playing. Can't favour either side really. :cool:

Man Utd v Liverpool or Arsenal might have been that, all of those clubs have a history to be proud of and have built their fanbase over many decades of success.

Chelsea are more like Gretna, no history and being bankrolled far beyond any semblance of their means. They are also about as entertaining as watching paint dry. I just hope Abramovich hasn't got to the officials, I guess we'll see on Wed.

Come on United.

Walter Bishop

Had a right pop at Chelsea in the neutral's thread, but have been on my Liverpool supporters forum, and it seems I was slightly misplaced with wanting Man Utd wanting the title.

Hope you dont mind me mentioning you in the thread title, but I wanted to wish you's guys all the best in the tournament.

You's have beaten the best English league club to get to the final, the team who has the most English Titles, most European Cups etc etc, think this year is yours.

Good luck Chelsea FC, and want to say sorry to all my Liverpool mates who told me I'd feel like this nearer the time. Chelsea beat us fair and square, and deserve this accolade on Wednesday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hmfc_liam06

Ill have whatever you have been taking!!!

Best English club wins their domestic league surely?

Walter Bishop

Come on United!

There's a surprise!:rolleyes:

chester copperpot

Come on United!

There's a surprise!:rolleyes:

Yeah but you're allowed to vent your anger in the same way against Romonov every night. Lets not get me started. You'd just get embarrassed like last time.

I like you, even for a Man U fan, dont spoil it.

Alan Johnson

hope united win

chelsea are the english equivalent of rangers

10 or 11 behind the ball, winning by one goal

cant stand watching them

Walter Bishop

Yeah but you're allowed to vent your anger in the same way against Romonov every night. Lets not get me started. You'd just get embarrassed like last time.

I like you' date=' even for a Man U fan, dont spoil it.[/quote']

:)

Fair enough but You can hardly blame me Romanov's a Carston Janker!!

chester copperpot

:)

Fair enough but You can hardly blame me Romanov's a Carston Janker!!

No, he accomplished something, but fair play for being decent. If he'd scored instead of hitting the bar in 99, You'd be chasing your 2nd European cup not your 3rd.

Fair play though, I do like you, you seem to have the Hearts at heart.

manu_footballs.gif

Says it all.

Chelsea will never wield players like these.

davemclaren

Anyawy, hope all JKBers ( whoever they support as their 'English' team ) have a great time in Moscow. :)

Drew Busby !

Brings a lump to a family mans throat seeing the kids pick up those Chelsea traditions.

_365Chelseamedia.jpg

Nelly Terraces

Lets just hope that no matter how good the football is on the pitch, it's equally matched by scenes of violence and mayhem between p*ssed up battling Brits in the streets of Moscow off it.:wacko:

Go on, admit it, you all hope so as well.:P

Drew Busby !
I'll be rooty tooting for Man Utd. Chelski are a bunch of saft soothern bassas :D

Ditto.

Post match I guarantee there'll be plenty of this.

chelseacry2DPR2009_468x328.jpg

Goose Baxter

Can i ask a question, What is the wee tune that chelsea play when the teams are coming out? goes something like

clap clap clap clap CHELSEA!!

Does anyone know what it is? would be a good wee tune for hearts to play by adding Jam Tarts.

Archived