Dempster does a Partridge.

The People's Chimp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs class.

The hiding from your fans and letting the players take the stick, or the weird text abuse of a woman?

Nelly Terraces

Got me thinking, is there any highlights footage of the game from Alloa which has caused this latest bout of seethe from the filth?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Got me thinking, is there any highlights footage of the game from Alloa which has caused this latest bout of seethe from the filth?

There's a rather nice still of a part time footballer curling one past a terrified looking Hibs defence on the BBC website. The best part is the happy and relaxed faces of the Alloa fans who seem to 'just know' it's in the net, almost before it leaves his foot. It's delightful.

Can't post it from my phone. :(

I've seen a photo of a green smoke bomb behind the goal.

Or maybe it was a Petrie smoke-screen?

The Mighty Thor

The hiding from your fans and letting the players take the stick, or the weird text abuse of a woman?

Their erstwhile club captain didn't even applaud the hardy souls left in the ground after Saturday's debacle.

Sad times down at the echodome.

Maybe she has realised she has a hopeless job and is making up excuses to resign

I can't see her hanging around long. When she signed up, Hibs were a middle of the table SPL squad. Now they're toiling near the bottom of the Championship, season ticket sales are down, and attendances have plummeted. Very little of that is anything to do with her, but some of it will stick to her resume the longer she stays there.

Git out now, Leanne, while the gittin's good. You gambled and lost.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

There is a video of the free kick goal kicking about on YouTube, it was a peach!

Big Slim Stylee

I can't see her hanging around long. When she signed up, Hibs were a middle of the table SPL squad. Now they're toiling near the bottom of the Championship, season ticket sales are down, and attendances have plummeted. Very little of that is anything to do with her, but some of it will stick to her resume the longer she stays there.

Git out now, Leanne, while the gittin's good. You gambled and lost.

She can't have remotely envisaged how quickly everything was going to unravel. The personal threats and abuse over the weekend must have her thinking "this is the biggest mistake of my life."

She can't have remotely envisaged how quickly everything was going to unravel. The personal threats and abuse over the weekend must have her thinking "this is the biggest mistake of my life."

I think some of her suits are a bigger mistake....

Big Slim Stylee

I think some of her suits are a bigger mistake....

Rumour has it she was after a whole new wardrobe on arrival but Petrie said the best he could do was give her a loan of a couple of his.

There's a rather nice still of a part time footballer curling one past a terrified looking Hibs defence on the BBC website. The best part is the happy and relaxed faces of the Alloa fans who seem to 'just know' it's in the net, almost before it leaves his foot. It's delightful.

Can't post it from my phone. :(

flannigan-iain-alloa_3197759.jpg?20140830172635

There were whispers as soon as she took up the job, that she felt - how can we put this? - that the true situation behind the scenes at the club had perhaps not been made entirely clear to her before she started.

As a result, she may have felt since day one that she has been unable to do the job she was hired to do (whatever that is).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

the boy in the glasses should be the new smug face gif

Ball's not even in the net at that point... Yet somehow they just seem to 'know'.

Prince Buaben

Best quote from Hibs.net's thread about the meeting:

"Hibs are just a massive pile of pishy crap!"

:lol:

I agree :jjyay:

Is that supposed to be a wall?

Classic - I thought Stubbs used to be a defender! LOL

There were whispers as soon as she took up the job, that she felt - how can we put this? - that the true situation behind the scenes at the club had perhaps not been made entirely clear to her before she started.

As a result, she may have felt since day one that she has been unable to do the job she was hired to do (whatever that is).

If you mean that Rod did not tell her she would need bodyguards and have to board up her windaes, you may be on to something there...

Ball's not even in the net at that point... Yet somehow they just seem to 'know'.

That struck me immediately when I saw the photo yesterday. Usually photos like that feature people in the least flattering stage of mouth-agape, OMG-type gormlessness, but the Alloa fans all know it's going in.

Maybe because it's the shite they're playing.

It's gone from bad to worse for Leanne, Sue Cook's pulled out.

What about Bill Oddie? How are the blazer badge and pen sets?

Just spotted this belter over on hobos.net:

"

Kano

Everything quiet on the Kano front not heard anything from anyone about what his plans are. Anyone know anything "

Comedy gold.

Refreshment Barrier

Just spotted this belter over on hobos.net:

"

Kano

Everything quiet on the Kano front not heard anything from anyone about what his plans are. Anyone know anything "

Comedy gold.

Can anyone photoshop benny hill (ernie) glasses and hat on kano on his hired milk float

What about Bill Oddie? How are the blazer badge and pen sets?

Rumour has it Leeanne won't be allowed back after she dismantled the trouser press.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That struck me immediately when I saw the photo yesterday. Usually photos like that feature people in the least flattering stage of mouth-agape, OMG-type gormlessness, but the Alloa fans all know it's going in.

Maybe because it's the shite they're playing.

My first thought too. They have a look of inevitable pleasure, and relaxed auras.

They just 'know'.

:smug:

Central Belt 1874

Hibs guys at my work were slavering some stuff this morning about how Dempster has basically been lying to the fans over a number of issues at recent meetings. The fans must have realised that they have been getting taken for a ride by Petrie and Farmer and now the saviour Dempster is out of her depth and been found out that they have lost the plot.

Dempster will be out the door one way or the other if this all turns out to be true.

The Mighty Thor
2 forums say fans stormed the meeting tonight with rp out banners......things are hotting up.

:rofl:

It's all going Pete Tong down Lochend way.

Punks No Deid

hibs are shit am i right am not wrong aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :42:

C'mon Wattie it's not like you to sit on the fence eh?

:groundhog:

Only in the door a few months and already trolling the fans.

No doubt she was back in her Motherwell penthouse toasting another fat pay cheque with an Old World red from the wine cellar.

A robust little Fleury, perhaps?

portobellojambo1

Beautiful.

Is that a new seated stand that is opposite the stand the video was taken from. I was at Alloa when we won 4-0 standing over on that other side, but my recollection was it was a bit of a ramshackle, all standing, ancient covered shed, but it doesn't look like that now, unless you can work wonders with a few tins of paint.

I believe the Foundation of Hibs have managed to get the commitment of 2 people who are prepared to donate a white pudding supper each for 2 months.

Maybe their turmoil is nearly over!

Nelly Terraces

That pic and vid of the Alloa winner are top drawer. Thanks for posting chaps, a most edifying sight I must say. :lol:

Archived