Celtic Tickets

Shaggy2

The People's Chimp

Only 41 replies on this thread I take it all those people who have been moaning about tickets for other games don't want to go septic park?

On holiday that week or I would have been there with bells on. Mildly annoyed I'm a few short for Dumbarton but no one to blame but myself.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

Turns out I can't afford to get tickets for this one, bit gutted tbh.

Funny how that never happens to people when a "big" game comes round.

Not suggesting your current financial plight is anything other than genuine of course :tiny:

fabienleclerq

Not suggesting your current financial plight is anything other than genuine of course :tiny:

Exactly.

I don't think we should be getting all uber-fanish about this.

No way this would sell out...7.15 KO...Cooncil TV...and the obvious reluctance of people to go to that place regardless.

Thems the facts i'm afraid.

Will the online ticket option remain open tomorrow when this goes to a general sale? That will be easier than queuing on the phone for ages....

Still undecided whether to go or not never been there for a game against them but heard from mates it's the worst ground to go to for fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by a mile. It's not a pleasant experience. Wouldn't do it again unless it was a vital match.

letsalllaughathobos

by a mile. It's not a pleasant experience. Wouldn't do it again unless it was a vital match.

Shitebags,

The Treasurer

I don't think we should be getting all uber-fanish about this.

No way this would sell out...7.15 KO...Cooncil TV...and the obvious reluctance of people to go to that place regardless.

Thems the facts i'm afraid.

Don't think anyone is being "uber fan ish" (whatever that means.)

It 's just a bit two faced that some people say how desparate they are to see Hearts play but suddenly, when tickets are available, no one wants them.

Can't have it both ways.

To be honest I much prefer it when there is a bit if hostility vetween opposition fans it makes for a much better atmosphere. The people going to parkhead will sing for 90 minutes and create an atmosphere. The other week at starks park we had 4000 fans and the atmosphere was murder apart from singing that awful sobg we have adopted from motherwell that was sung for a few minutes after each goal. Bit gutted im in ibiza for this game but will be in the Highlander lending my support.

:lol:

If it was a "big" game I'd have probably found a way to get the money, I'm not going to end up struggling for cash for the rest of the month for a trip to Parkhead that's on the telly.

What's parking like, have only been there once and that was 98 CF so it's a bit hazy. 7:15 is going to make it pretty tight for me as I'll probably be driving from Aberdeen.

Re. parking.I would check on the website but there was a crazy amout of work before the Commie games and with the Emirates Arena right next door,there is heaps of parking next to the stadium.

Check though but it is not a nightmare.

Edit....that's the hooped demons website!

scottish_chicP

The 7.15 ko and the fact no one else I know is going means I'll probably watch this one on TV :(

Re. parking.I would check on the website but there was a crazy amout of work before the Commie games and with the Emirates Arena right next door,there is heaps of parking next to the stadium.

Check though but it is not a nightmare.

Edit....that's the hooped demons website!

Their website says, very helpfully -

Parking Facilities

Due to major works taking place at the Stadium we would like to advise that we no longer have any provision for public car parking, if you do not have a pass or a permit please do not bring your car to the Stadium

Their website says, very helpfully -

Parking Facilities

Due to major works taking place at the Stadium we would like to advise that we no longer have any provision for public car parking, if you do not have a pass or a permit please do not bring your car to the Stadium

Sounds out of date eh!

I will check with a hooped demon aquaintance and get back!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Popped down to the ticket office this morning and got 5 tickets. Fourth in the queue, expected it to be a bit busier tbh. Plenty left.

Will be my 3rd visit to Parkhead but my first time actually watching us play Celtic there. Last time I saw Hearts play at Parkhead was a certain cup final 16 years ago...

mulleted_jambo

Just been on and checked for tickets. The ones I was being offered were section 118, row Z seats 33, 34,35

I'd imagine these would be quite decent seats as 118 is quite far round so will miss out most of the big pilar and row Z(I assume) will be near the back.

Can anyone confirm this??

netherleejambo

Just bought 4 - only offering restricted view at ?12 in all sections plumped for section 118 - as you say it should avoid the big pillar but there must be something else in the way!

We_are_the_Hearts

It's a Joke that a game where the stadium will be half empty that people need to buy a restricted view seat, absolute joke!

A few years ago my ticket was for a "restricted view". Watched practically the whole game on the TV they had thoughtfully put up on the pillar blocking my view.. :lol:

Some of the restricted view seats don't even have an actual seat.

That'll be the broken bases from a few years ago that they never bothered to replace but leave the backs in situ so you at least know where to stand. :lol:

Going back further,

Mind when they were 2:0 at halftime & we scored 3 in the 2nd half with Naismith getting the winner etc, carnage that day ..

2-1 at half time...sure it was Baggio who got one back.Young Gary scored a peach of an equaliser and Mickey scored the winner after Darren Jackson was up-ended.

A mental day!

Hope we're talking the same game!!

Viduka got their two iirc.

Just been on and checked for tickets. The ones I was being offered were section 118, row Z seats 33, 34,35

I'd imagine these would be quite decent seats as 118 is quite far round so will miss out most of the big pilar and row Z(I assume) will be near the back.

Can anyone confirm this??

According to my Celtic supporting mate, 118 restricted will have the least restriction on view.

Though as it prob wont sell out you could just move to a seat with no restriction? :smile:

We_are_the_Hearts

It does....Mickey got the first as well as the third...where was I getting Baggio?!!

Baggie got one back just before HT at Parkhead in the 96 League cup final. Maybe thinking of that, it was against Rangers mind you

2-1 at half time...sure it was Baggio who got one back.Young Gary scored a peach of an equaliser and Mickey scored the winner after Darren Jackson was up-ended.

A mental day!

Hope we're talking the same game!!

Viduka got their two iirc.

Cracking day out, I seem to recall half of our end getting lifted or being encouraged to leave by the dibble. :lol:

Managed to last the full duration though. :yas:

In 118, Row B next week. :thumbsup:

Baggie got one back just before HT at Parkhead in the 96 League cup final. Maybe thinking of that, it was against Rangers mind you

That'll be it,mate.

Cracking day out, I seem to recall half of our end getting lifted or being encouraged to leave by the dibble. :lol:

Managed to last the full duration though. yas!.gif

In 118, Row B next week. :thumbsup:

Will you be partaking of a small libation before this soccer match?

Worst ground in the country to visit.

Absolute shitehole.

And it's for that reason I'll be watching it from the comfort of my armchair.

Will you be partaking of a small libation before this soccer match?

I shall indeed, you fancy meeting for a small libation pre match??

I shall indeed, you fancy meeting for a small libation pre match??

I will attempt to contact you nearer the time using one of these new-fangled communication devices.

I will attempt to contact you nearer the time using one of these new-fangled communication devices.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

I hope this is in jest?? :unsure:

Otherwise :cornette:

If I used that to decide on which games I go to, I'll be lucky to see 4 games a year!

Archived