Cowdenbeath Dot Count

Hannibal

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsalldothebeattie

Doubt it will be a sell out but surely will shift a fair few of those remaining tickets before kick off today. Tynie nearly full and rocking hopefully

My wife and daughter decided they wanted to come to this one with me and the boy. So we sent an email asking which seats are available which would be closest to us (block X, Gorgie) the reply was 'Roseburn Stand'! She still cant figure out why I burst out laughing.

Anyway, what's the easiest way to upgrade a kids ST to an adult for a day? I'm guessing just go into the shop?

My wife and daughter decided they wanted to come to this one with me and the boy. So we sent an email asking which seats are available which would be closest to us (block X, Gorgie) the reply was 'Roseburn Stand'! She still cant figure out why I burst out laughing.

Anyway, what's the easiest way to upgrade a kids ST to an adult for a day? I'm guessing just go into the shop?

Yes, maybe worth giving them a call this morning and the ticket will be waiting for you

just go in to the ticket office and tell them you want to upgrade to an adult, done it a few times last season, painless :-)

Hearts warning that it could be a sell outs the official FB page.

Presumably they aren't planning on selling 1/2 of section L and leaving the other half for segregation so the 500 odd tickets left this morning will be all that's left.

just go in to the ticket office and tell them you want to upgrade to an adult, done it a few times last season, painless :-)

Also easy enough to switch to the Roseburn for the day so you can all get seats together, ticket office have happily arranged that for us last couple of games now

Cheers guys.

Sell out against CowDungBeef, eh? What a support!

We'll be at least a few hundred short of a sellout, still a very good attendance though! A few thousand above what the weeteam got last week against the same opposition while offering over 7,000 tickets for nothing!

We'll be at least a few hundred short of a sellout, still a very good attendance though! A few thousand above what the weeteam got last week against the same opposition while offering over 7,000 tickets for nothing!

Love a (nearly) full house. Should spur the players on to be on top form.

Hackney Hearts

So - guaranteed to get a bigger crowd against bottom-of-the-table Cowdenbeath than The Rangers did against joint-Premiership-leading ICT in the League Cup?

Hackney Hearts

It's great to think that the attendance today against Cowdenbeath is likely to be higher than we had when we played Liverpool.

That might be pushing it? - don't think we'll quite get as far as 15,965

It's great to think that the attendance today against Cowdenbeath is likely to be higher than we had when we played Liverpool.

I really don't think it is, but it'll still be good!

Archived