Dumbarton Away

JAMBO1957

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehibsareintheirbeds

Apparently we only got 800 tickets for a 2,025 seater stadium, so I imagine that there will not be a general sale.

no general sale but am hoping they drop the points needed slightly just to shift any remainIng tickets. still hopeful!

no general sale but am hoping they drop the points needed slightly just to shift any remainIng tickets. still hopeful!

I wonder if Dumbarton are selling tickets for the home end? just wondering like.

The People's Chimp

That's where I'm at. Just a drop to 135 would suit.

Just purchased a seat in row F, which suggests there are more tickets in rows A to E to be had. Don't give up hope yet!

This'll be my first away day without the kids in a while.

I intend on being suitably accustomed to the Dumbarton hospitality.

Any idea where I can go pub wise with my arsehole mates?

Ther's a new Wotherspoons just opened in the High street.. The Captain James Lang

The Stonefield on Dumbarton Road or The Clipper on the High Street as well.

kettering jam tart

Purchased 1 home end ticket seems there are a few doing this ?20 postage included happy days

letsalldothebeattie

I'm also in the home end. Not enough points for away end and didn't want to take the chance of waiting for a possible points drop. Looking forward to it. Just to sit quiet when we pump them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also in the home end. Not enough points for away end and didn't want to take the chance of waiting for a possible points drop. Looking forward to it. Just to sit quiet when we pump them

Did you phone their ticket office?

letsalldothebeattie

Did you phone their ticket office?

Just phoned the club only number I found on website and they done it straight away. Easy to do and ticket arrived 2 days later

Have tickets for South Stand (Home end) for one wheelchair, carer, adult and kid!

I wonder if they knew that I was a Hearts supporter?

Maybe my dog collar (on way to funeral service) fooled them.

Snap. For about 5 years for me.

Want to go to the Waverley to catch my first man love.

Just phoned the club only number I found on website and they done it straight away. Easy to do and ticket arrived 2 days later

Free postage and no booking fee.

letsalldothebeattie

Free postage and no booking fee.

Yeah just ?20 for ticket that's it

Yes the Waverley. About a 30 min walk from ground? Small inside I believe

Yep, it's quite small.

We_are_the_Hearts

Yes the Waverley. About a 30 min walk from ground? Small inside I believe

Sounds like the Wetherspoons in the High Street is a better shout then!

what phone number are people using to get home ticket, i tried two dumbarton numbers but no answers, ( and before any comments come back it was the football ground i phoned and not the local pizza shops)

size does not matter :-)

as long as the pub has BT Sport ... Arsenal v Man City early ko

I think it does.

letsalldothebeattie

what phone number are people using to get home ticket, i tried two dumbarton numbers but no answers, ( and before any comments come back it was the football ground i phoned and not the local pizza shops)

i phoned 01389 762569 and got through think they only have folk in mon, wed, fri

Got through thanks , got asked for what end, pushed my luck and said away end, told me to contact club,got daughter to phone back asked what end she said home end, got ticket no bother,, hope to god am sitting next to a fellow jambo

thehibsareintheirbeds

less than 10 tickets left apparently.

looks like home end for me too. better than nothing I guess.

queensferryjambo

i phoned 01389 762569 and got through think they only have folk in mon, wed, fri

Phoned today and apparently you now have to go to the ticket office if you want one :(

Snap. For about 5 years for me.

Want to go to the Waverley to catch my first man love.

but certainly not your last :-)

Just phoned them. They will now only accept payment in person. Their office is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 09:30 and 15:30.

Plenty home tickets left according to the lady I spoke with.

If anyone is nearby Dumbarton way and can get me a ticket for the home end I'd be happy to give you a small fee for your trouble

... not accepting phone orders anymore :(

? Match Tickets: All Category "A" games will be ticket only, with Dumbarton FC only selling tickets to their own fans. Should any tickets remain unsold the final opportunity to purchase would be between 10.00am and 12 noon on match days. This arrangement would also be available for season ticket holders who have still to exchange their voucher for their ticket. However, after this time there will be no ticket sales or voucher exchange, nor will it be possible to collect any type of ticket. .

hope this helps

? Match Tickets: All Category "A" games will be ticket only, with Dumbarton FC only selling tickets to their own fans. Should any tickets remain unsold the final opportunity to purchase would be between 10.00am and 12 noon on match days. This arrangement would also be available for season ticket holders who have still to exchange their voucher for their ticket. However, after this time there will be no ticket sales or voucher exchange, nor will it be possible to collect any type of ticket. .

hope this helps

Thanks Forfar Jambo, looks like I'll have to head along pretty early if there are still tickets left then

Feeling very smug. Pointed out that this should be played at a ground which could hold the number of people who want to attend. Similar to other smaller clubs like Alloa and Hibs.

If this was being played at Murrayfield there could well be 20,000 present instead of 96 or so in Dumbarton.

Feeling very smug. Pointed out that this should be played at a ground which could hold the number of people who want to attend. Similar to other smaller clubs like Alloa and Hibs.

If this was being played at Murrayfield there could well be 20,000 present instead of 96 or so in Dumbarton.

They did apply to build a temporary stand, but were turned down due to lack of parking facilities.

:cornette:

Strange concept why a team from the West of Scotland giving up home advantage would want to move their game to Murrayfield!! Logic?

:cornette:

He's lost it.

Im glad the players dont mirror the arrogance and disrespect shown to Dumbarton from kiwidoug, otherwise we would likely to get turned over.

Season ticket holders at dumbarton should half way through the season be told they have to go to murrayfield to see their team play and effectively turn their home match into an away game.

He may be smug, but a smug mentalist.

scottish_chicP

Not sure why you feel smug? That's a ridiculous suggestion!

Your clearly not wired up right.

Still slavering this nonsense :rofl:

Away have a lie down.

Archived