• Sooks

• Le Chat

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

😝

Me neither but I'm planning on getting smashed,naked,covered in baby oil then rolling about in a big bath full of the stuff.

Videos will be available on request. 

The club shop will be under seige, bud. 😄

1 minute ago, martoon said:

The club shop will be under seige, bud. 😄

Will be on a donation basis. All proceeds going towards leith batterd wifes/sisters. 

Cameronstheman
21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just let it die quietly …………. what like HSL ?

Laughed at that 

Same with the Proclaimers lets raise £100k, not a peep on how its went 

Just now, Cameronstheman said:

Laughed at that 

Same with the Proclaimers lets raise £100k, not a peep on how its went 

I was at V fest once. Those tits were on a side stage,start of the day,just a few hundred folk bothering to listen. I stood right in front of the stage with a 5-1 fingers raised. Chuffed to bits when one of the specky gits eventually leant forward and said " can you just **** off mate' . My greatest moment😀

1 minute ago, Gorgierools said:

I was at V fest once. Those tits were on a side stage,start of the day,just a few hundred folk bothering to listen. I stood right in front of the stage with a 5-1 fingers raised. Chuffed to bits when one of the specky gits eventually leant forward and said " can you just **** off mate' . My greatest moment😀

:robboyas:

Cameronstheman
4 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

😁

7 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

🤣👏

15 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

:bravo:

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, Gorgierools said:

Well played Sir. Outstanding behaviour. I salute you.👏 :D

5 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

:clumshot:

15 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

One of them used to shop in what is now Morrisons at Hunters Tryst and I'd whistle the Hearts song whenever he was in ear shot.  When I say one of them shopped there, it might have been both of them that shopped there on different days, how could I tell?

Tayside Jambo
19 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

😝

Me neither but I'm planning on getting smashed,naked,covered in baby oil then rolling about in a big bath full of the stuff.

Videos will be available on request. 

Better with extra virgin oil, a better glide.

1 hour ago, Tayside Jambo said:

Better with extra virgin oil, a better glide.

I'm from muirhouse mate,not bloody Barnton. Cost aside,the very concept of a " virgin" is confusing.

Edited by Gorgierools

Tayside Jambo
3 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I'm from muirhouse mate,not bloody Barnton. Cost aside,the very concept of a " virgin" is confusing.

£1.50 for 100ml of baby oil. 

£5.10 for 1L of olive oil. 

cheaper with the cooking stuff! 

8 minutes ago, Tayside Jambo said:

£1.50 for 100ml of baby oil. 

£5.10 for 1L of olive oil. 

cheaper with the cooking stuff! 

Good reason for the price difference.  Olive oil is made from olives.  What is baby oil made from?

Tayside Jambo
2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Good reason for the price difference.  Olive oil is made from olives.  What is baby oil made from?

Excellent point. Supply and demand!

On 18/12/2022 at 15:07, Gorgierools said:

1ae21d70eed6414cd2575f47b1ec66b1.gif

🤣🤣 brilliant.

They're playing in stornoway at the heb celt festival this summer. The wife asked if I was going this year. I usually can't be that bothered with it but was tempted to go just to repeat your feat.

1 minute ago, superjack said:

They're playing in stornoway at the heb celt festival this summer. The wife asked if I was going this year. I usually can't be that bothered with it but was tempted to go just to repeat your feat.

😄 

We should all make it a thing 

6 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Should be 3rd according to the rag

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/lee-johnson-points-claim-backed-up-by-data-as-stats-show-hibs-should-be-third-3959686

xG has to be one of the biggest myths ever, it's only expected if you have players good enough to convert.

How many of those great chances you've missed were against 11 men, Lee?

7 minutes ago, db211833 said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/lee-johnson-points-claim-backed-up-by-data-as-stats-show-hibs-should-be-third-3959686

xG has to be one of the biggest myths ever, it's only expected if you have players good enough to convert.

It doesn't say much on it's own but it can be useful in context to be fair.

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

How many of those great chances you've missed were against 11 men, Lee?

I'd like to know how many points they've picked up against 11 men so far, it wasn't many a couple of months ago and they've done eff all since then.

22 minutes ago, db211833 said:

His app probably told him this. 

Shut up Lee. You speak some amounts of pish. 

17 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Says he loves the 'numbers game' but can't count to 10. 

I despise this stunted moothpiece. We better do them in a few weeks time.

As long as he can count to 8 on 2nd Jan.

️-0

Hibs just lost a bounce game 2-1 to St Johnstone with McGeady, McKirdy, Melkerson and Henderson in the team. Two first team regulars in the St J side. Happy days.

Been here before with the notion Hearts are going to smash Hibs, numerous Derbies have proven the over confidence amongst our support has came back to bite us on the proverbial. 

Being pessimistic, optimistic or simply cautious is very hard to separate when it comes to Hearts playing a sco called depleted Hibs team. 

As it stands in my mind Hearts are a better team than Hibs and I'm certainly not questioning our ability to beat Hibs in a few weeks time BUT I'm NOT going to underestimate that lot given our previous with them at New Year...

A 2-2 draw at Tynecastle, 19998 and a 2-1 defeat at Easter Rd (the week before they lost 7-0 to Rangers) many moons ago spring to mind, both based on the expectations we were going to smash them. 

Edited by dannymack

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Been here before with the notion Hearts are going to smash Hibs, numerous Derbies have proven the over confidence amongst our support has came back to bite us on the proverbial. 

Being pessimistic, optimistic or simply cautious is very hard to separate when it comes to Hearts playing a sco called depleted Hibs team. 

As it stands in my mind Hearts are a better team than Hibs and I'm certainly not questioning our ability to beat Hibs in a few weeks time BUT I'm NOT going to underestimate that lot given our previous with them at New Year...

A 2-2 draw at Tynecastle, 19998 and a 2-1 defeat at Easter Rd (the week before they lost 7-0 to Rangers) many moons ago spring to mind, both based on the expectations we were going to smash them. 

Hardly numerous if you have to go back to the 90s. 

If we play at all it's in the bag.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Fan over confidence has zero effect on the outcome of the game 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Fan over confidence has zero effect on the outcome of the game 

Yep. Never understand when fans get nervous because other fans are confident ahead of a match on fan forums/social media 🤷‍♂️

If Hearts players/management were saying overly confident things in the press in the lead up to the game, that could have a motivational affect on the opposition. But that’s not how we operate. The talking will be done on the pitch 😉🇱🇻

13 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Yep. Never understand when fans get nervous because other fans are confident ahead of a match on fan forums/social media 🤷‍♂️

If Hearts players/management were saying overly confident things in the press in the lead up to the game, that could have a motivational affect on the opposition. But that’s not how we operate. The talking will be done on the pitch 😉🇱🇻

Yip . It may lead to a fan being left with a bit of egg on their face , but zero harm to the team

40 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

My favourite. AB332E05-3200-438D-975B-43C670EFF5B8.jpeg.b7b2a8665eea9643db0c58b3503e6034.jpeg

:rofl: :pleasing: 

Deary ****. :rofl:

Clearly another hybernimyth used to brainwash themselves into thinking it’s  the norm for them to finish above us.

Cautious optimism but terrorised by the thought of losing, is my pre-derby feeling.

Always has been.

I trust in Heart of Midlothian to do what has to be done against that shower.

It's an attitude that's held me in good stead for nearly 40 years.

FTHibs.

15 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Deary ****. :rofl:

Clearly another hybernimyth used to brainwash themselves into thinking it’s  the norm for them to finish above us.

I think some hobos genuinely class the recent past as some kind of golden era for them, when comparing themselves to us 😭😭

Fact is, out of the last 10 seasons, 3 of them we weren’t in the same division.

Of the 7 other seasons when we were in the same league, we finished above them twice and they finished above us 5 times.  The Majority of this time, was during our Cathro/Levein/Stendel era - bear in mind, the highest they finished during this wee glory period was 4th 🤣😂 (and this once btw).

Also, they tend to skim over the fact they spent 3 seasons in the championship compared to our 2, despite us being relegated once/demoted once 😂😭

Best rivals one could hope for 😍

Edited by MattyK82

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

We went into last season's double header knowing fine we were going to win because we were a much better team.

Next, Hibs brought in 14 players over the summer and bar one or two, literally, they're absolutely shite rotten.

They've nowhere near made up ground, we're going to ****ing destroy them.

If they're very lucky, these games won't be complete humiliation.

**** Hibs.

57 minutes ago, martoon said:

Cautious optimism but terrorised by the thought of losing, is my pre-derby feeling.

Always has been.

I trust in Heart of Midlothian to do what has to be done against that shower.

It's an attitude that's held me in good stead for nearly 40 years.

FTHibs.

I used to shit myself in the lead up to derbies but it's the greatest fixture we have, we utterly own them, and now I enjoy the before as much as the after.

8 would be nice, but anything that gets my wee cousin slightly wild eyed with rage is fine by me.

3 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hardly numerous if you have to go back to the 90s. 

If we play at all it's in the bag.

Maybe numerous was the wrong word to use but there's been more than a few occasions in my time when Hearts have failed to deliver and Hibs have stepped up. 

4 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Correct, it's all in the mind.

Yip . I actually enjoy the magnanimous fake modesty and pessimism approach with the ones I work with . Then when we win , a really transparently untruthful commiseration and a bit of ……… I do not think you are THAT bad ……… best to keep them as oblivious to how shit they are as possible , or they might start abusing Grant Stott out side Easter Road again , and demand a positive change 😄 

They are of course total and utter garbage 

46 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I used to shit myself in the lead up to derbies but it's the greatest fixture we have, we utterly own them, and now I enjoy the before as much as the after.

8 would be nice, but anything that gets my wee cousin slightly wild eyed with rage is fine by me.

I can't help it, Smithee. 

I'm a derby day worrier.

:clubbed:

Anyone else getting the "Error service..." stuff trying to browse dotnut?

I haven't had my daily laugh yet. 😆 

i wish jj was my dad
28 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Maybe numerous was the wrong word to use but there's been more than a few occasions in my time when Hearts have failed to deliver and Hibs have stepped up. 

If we turn up we will horse them. And we generally do.