Wallace Mercer song

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

3000 Hibs arseholes singing about the death of Wallace mercer yet all over the media is modedit Nazi saluting.

kingantti1874

The song, as well well as the thommo one is completely classless and vile.. A perfect adjective for Hibernian Fc

William H. Bonney

3000 Hibs arseholes singing about the death of Wallace mercer yet all over the media is modedit Nazi saluting.

a song that offends a few thousand or a salute that offends millions. No comparison for me I'm afraid. Both are disgusting.

Took them three and a half minutes to break in to that little ditty.

But......

That doesn't condone the actions of the other guy.

A bitter, bitter bunch. Unable to find anything positive to sing about in their own club, they resort to this sort of vileness. A club for losers and social degenerates.

BonnyriggSectionG

You know when one person in a support does something, like the Rangers fan with the Israel flag, and you think to yourself 'ah scummy ******* but it's only a minority of their support'. That's not the case with hibs.

Their entire support, including children, not only enjoy but celebrate a mans death.

I believe there is a famous quote - there's no class

there's **** all class

and then there's hibs class

The Great Khali

Spot. On.

That institution are a disgraceful bunch. Trying to deflect the disgusting actions and songs of their own club.

Horrible horrible *****

Nucky Thompson

a song that offends a few thousand

A song that would offend any Human being with common decency

Singing about Mercer is bad but a nazi salute is quite a bit worse.

Agree. Looking for excuses over the salute. Embarrasing.

allystrachan

If I was Wallace I'd still be pissing myself laughing at how pissed off they are after all these years.

As long as they are focusing on things like an attempted take over 30 years ago they will never have the attention to improve their current team. They will just be in a continuous state of pissed off-ness! Lol

Nucky Thompson

Agree. Looking for excuses over the salute. Embarrasing.

I feel your pain, but you must be used to it by now

The Natural Order

Guys chill. we're so far ahead of h1b5 we can deliver the butt hurt even from beyond the grave. seriously, you don't even have to be alive to get it up that lot. Wallace would feking love it!

The Real Maroonblood

Horrible, horrible club. And folk hate the OF more than that shower.

The OF are still worse.

Seymour M Hersh

You know when one person in a support does something, like the Rangers fan with the Israel flag, and you think to yourself 'ah scummy ******* but it's only a minority of their support'. That's not the case with hibs.

Their entire support, including children, not only enjoy but celebrate a mans death.

I believe there is a famous quote - there's no class

there's **** all class

and then there's hibs class

What exactly did a rankers fan do with an Israeli flag?

Singing about Mercer is bad but a nazi salute is quite a bit worse.

True.

However, 1 arsehole doing a nazi salute < 3000 arseholes celebrating death.

Gregory House M.D.

Singing songs celebrating someone dying of Cancer whilst your manager, a two time cancer sufferer, stands on the sideline.

Hibernian Class.

BonnyriggSectionG

What exactly did a rankers fan do with an Israeli flag?

One of them had one at the game last Sunday and was waving it about

Singing songs celebrating someone dying of Cancer whilst your manager, a two time cancer sufferer, stands on the sideline.

Hibernian Class.

Hard to disagree.

True.

However, 1 arsehole doing a nazi salute < 3000 arseholes celebrating death.

A mindless gesture with connotations of the holocaust and a world war or a song about the death of (with the greatest of respect to him and his family) one man? They're poor and you could argue one is worse than the other, but it's obvious why a nazi salute has more media traction.

This thread makes us look bad and it really shouldn't be up.

Sasathejambo1874

1 Jambo out of a sold out Tynecastle does a Nazi salute, 100's of hobbits sing about the death of a cancer victim. Yet a huge article about the one jambo out of many decent ones. Whereas the Hibs fans get away with it.

1 Jambo out of a sold out Tynecastle does a Nazi salute, 100's of hobbits sing about the death of a cancer victim. Yet a huge article about the one jambo out of many decent ones. Whereas the Hibs fans get away with it.

I don't understand how people can be this thick. :laugh:

The flag flies in the streets of Protestant towns all over Northern Ireland. The first time I saw it was when the PLO/IRA were "networking" together. You may disagree with the politics, but I'm not sure the Israeli flag can simply be described as vile. It's that thin line between anti-zionism and anti-semitism. Then again, flag debates are banned.

Walter Bishop

:vrface: x 1000000

:rofl:

Are we really comparing the odd idiot Hearts fan with 3k+ scum hibs fans singing that horrific WM song?

Get a grip.

They're shithouses. All of them in that stand today. Filth.

queensferryjambo

What am I missing? Is there an article about Hearts supporters?

The Mercer song is horrible and that Paedophile one is just pathetic.................... They don't have one song about football and their songs are all about hate.

Are we really comparing the odd idiot Hearts fan with 3k+ scum hibs fans singing that horrific WM song?

Yes. I'd be astonished that people have to defend that position but then I remembered a friend told me 95% of people are stupid, so it's not that surprising. The salute is worse, and you're in desperate need of assistance if you're struggling to understand why it's a bigger media story than than a song about Mercer.

I think the club should be contacting Hibs to request their public condemnation of the song and we should be taking steps to identify and ban any Hibs fan caught singing it at Tynecastle.

It's obscenely disrespectful and doesn't seem to be subject to any self-policing amongst the Hibs support since it's sung en masse and has been for a sustained period. Time to take a stand on it.

A dreadful thing to do but ONE person out of a full house at a football match.

A bit of perspective required surely.

Seymour M Hersh

How does that make him or her a scummy *******? Are the sellik fans who wave Palestinian flags also scummy ********?

Seymour M Hersh

Yes. I'd be astonished that people have to defend that position but then I remembered a friend told me 95% of people are stupid, so it's not that surprising. The salute is worse, and you're in desperate need of assistance if you're struggling to understand why it's a bigger media story than than a song about Mercer.

That's a very weak argument. One guy making a total james hunt of himself. Not the club just himself (although a post on the thread pertaining to it cast some doubt as to whether it was meant as a nazi salute) But 3k + signing about a man dying of cancer when their own manager beat cancer imo is worse by some distance. Sure the west coast meeja will try to blow it (salute) out of all proportion but most intelligent people will understand what is worse.

Raging cause one of your bigoted pals got in trouble?

Getting upset by a song, well I never.

3,000 people singing a song glorifying a man's death from cancer is worse than anybody waving their arm in an unapproved manner. Time for hibs to be banned from Tynecastle for a couple of years. They are genuinely vile.

How do you know that was Nazi salute? Was he chanting Heil Hitler? Singing the Horst Wessel Leid while killing Jews? It is not yet illegal to stand with your arm up in the air. So nothing would happen to you if you did it on Princes St. What would have happened if The Nazis had saluted with an upraised arm and clenched fist. Would we all face arrest for doing the same?

The chest thump straight arm salute is Roman not Nazi. Just as the Swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol that they're rather fond of. Watch Gladiator, Spartacus, Rome, even Carry on Cleo features the same salute. Long since time to reclaim World Culture from The Nazis. They're dead and gone. If people wouldn't go into such PC hysterics over how people wave their arms the World would be a saner place. And arseholes would have to be more creative.

BonnyriggSectionG

How does that make him or her a scummy *******? Are the sellik fans who wave Palestinian flags also scummy ********?

Celebrating the murder of children?

Maybe not, thinking about it he probably just had it because Celtic fans have Palestinian flags.

That's a very weak argument. One guy making a total james hunt of himself. Not the club just himself (although a post on the thread pertaining to it cast some doubt as to whether it was meant as a nazi salute) But 3k + signing about a man dying of cancer when their own manager beat cancer imo is worse by some distance. Sure the west coast meeja will try to blow it (salute) out of all proportion but most intelligent people will understand what is worse.

I didn't make an argument tbf, I just chose to insult people who don't get it. People like this simpleton:

3,000 people singing a song glorifying a man's death from cancer is worse than anybody waving their arm in an unapproved manner. Time for hibs to be banned from Tynecastle for a couple of years. They are genuinely vile.

How do you know that was Nazi salute? Was he chanting Heil Hitler? Singing the Horst Wessel Leid while killing Jews? It is not yet illegal to stand with your arm up in the air. So nothing would happen to you if you did it on Princes St. What would have happened if The Nazis had saluted with an upraised arm and clenched fist. Would we all face arrest for doing the same?

The chest thump straight arm salute is Roman not Nazi. Just as the Swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol that they're rather fond of. Watch Gladiator, Spartacus, Rome, even Carry on Cleo features the same salute. Long since time to reclaim World Culture from The Nazis. They're dead and gone. If people wouldn't go into such PC hysterics over how people wave their arms the World would be a saner place. And arseholes would have to be more creative.

A dazzling array of stupid comments. Not least Lambretta, the OP, who consistently posts thinly veiled bigotry yet somehow manages to remain on Kickback.

Sasathejambo1874

I don't understand how people can be this thick. :laugh:

Well that is an awful shame. I'm so hurt now. Forgot the part where I celebrated the salute.

This post is amazing.

Archived