Stenhousmuir

richiehmfc

Not going to this after the Livi debacle, as this may be just end up the same. It has to be said though, anyone who was at that game would certainly not have Hollis in goal for Hearts ever again.

Fair enough. Can understand why people felt they didn't get value for money.

SC said we are looking to make 6 or 7 changes. Those who are going to get tickets will now expect to see a weakened side and will avoid coming away disappointed with the team that was put out.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diadora Van Basten

Hollis

McGhee Ozturk Wilson eckersley

Robinson holt

Smith Oliver walker

Sow

Rap Gomis, Prince and Nicholson in cotton wool.

Give walker and smith the chance to put pressure on king.

Oliver is looking at breaking through into the first team.

Give Sow and Eckersley a game to help them get match fit.

Hearts could play Hearty Harry in goal the morns night, get scudded 6 zip and I still wouldn't give two flying f**s :lol:

Hearts could play Hearty Harry in goal the morns night, get scudded 6 zip and I still wouldn't give two flying f**s :lol:

Not a proper Hertz man.

Jambof3tornado

Lessons learned. Is that almost an apology?

Already got our tickets. Cant say I'm in any way looking forward to the terracing.

RN has said he will make changes but not as many as vs Livvy......says the League Cup is more important. (EEN). Expect at least Sow & Walker and I may think Adam Ecky..........oh for a glimpse of El Soofy.

Lessons learned. Is that almost an apology?

Already got our tickets. Cant say I'm in any way looking forward to the terracing.

Terracing is great.

Seating is rubbish

Jambof3tornado

Terracing is great.

Seating is rubbish

Dont get me wrong I like standing at games but some of our more senior supporters may struggle to stay upright for 90 minutes.

Enforced standing is not the same as voluntary standing at fester road and ibrox etc.

letsalldothebeattie

Can't wait to stand in the old terracing. Loved it when we were at Ayr the other year in league cup. Something about being on an old terracing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Hearts fans being treated badly.

After everything that happened the past 10 years and the diddy cups this season causing the biggest uprising.

Jambof3tornado

Meant to add that standing where there are seats is relatively safe. Terracing is not safe especially after a goal or 7.

Small children and the elderly do make up part of our fanbase.

Thankfully junior is a big boy now or he'd be missing out on this match.

Snake Plissken

Lol

Hearts fans being treated badly.

After everything that happened the past 10 years and the diddy cups this season causing the biggest uprising.

Sitting top of the league with maximum points after playing the two biggest sides in the league, some folk just need to have something to moan about.

Looking forward to tomorrow night. Can't wait to see all the grumpy old men raging about having to stand.

:jjyay:

Jambof3tornado

Looking forward to tomorrow night. Can't wait to see all the grumpy old men raging about having to stand.

:jjyay:

Cruelty to jambos.

I'm think I'm going to be sitting on juniors shoulders so i can fekkin see, I dont think the wee bit terracing is very steep so tall folk to the back please!!

Just been to collect my tickets for Stenny and there have only been 1100 sold from our allocation of 1800 plus.

Still plenty left for last minute purchases.

Jambof3tornado

Just been to collect my tickets for Stenny and there have only been 1100 sold from our allocation of 1800 plus.

Still plenty left for last minute purchases.

Totally amazed this hasnt sold out. Do people realise how close Stenhousemuir is?

Totally amazed this hasnt sold out. Do people realise how close Stenhousemuir is?

i think it a reaction to Livi. i have my tickets ,... but i can understand why some folk who would of bought tickets have decided not to.

Jambof3tornado

i think it a reaction to Livi. i have my tickets ,... but i can understand why some folk who would of bought tickets have decided not to.

Possibly.

joondalupjambo

i am old, small and grumpy so should be a good night, looking forward to it.

Anyone know if there are walk up tickets available for this game?

Just off the phone, boy said they dont usually but they possibly will sell tickets there tomorrow, but looks doubtful.

Looks like the 3 of us wont make this game either then.

Do you realise how close it is to payday? :(

Just off the phone, boy said they dont usually but they possibly will sell tickets there tomorrow, but looks doubtful.

Looks like the 3 of us wont make this game either then.

Cheers

Jambof3tornado

Could Scott Gallacher make it? Or still injured?

More chance that Alexander would play and theres little chance of that.

Hollis is horrible from last weeks performance - hope it was a one off

Would rather give Halliwell a chance than flappy Hollis. He was terrible on Wednesday. Halliwell cant be worse.

Jambof3tornado

Would rather give Halliwell a chance than flappy Hollis. He was terrible on Wednesday. Halliwell cant be worse.

He could be worse. Get a settled centre back pairing in front of him and he will be just fine.

What's the best options for parking for Stenhousemuir? Only time I've been was when my laddie was playing in a cup final there and we parked behind the main stand ... I'm guessing this might be busy tomorrow ;-)

Durham Jambo

As far as parking goes there's a big Asda car park over the road from the ground. it should be fairly empty although it'll not be too easy to get out of after the game as it's controlled by traffic lights. On street parking is free and you should be able to park within a few minutes walk of the ground.

Personally I'm walking all the way to the game and leaving the car. It does help that I live within half a mile of the ground though Looking forward to the terracing as well.

As far as parking goes there's a big Asda car park over the road from the ground. it should be fairly empty although it'll not be too easy to get out of after the game as it's controlled by traffic lights. On street parking is free and you should be able to park within a few minutes walk of the ground.

Personally I'm walking all the way to the game and leaving the car. It does help that I live within half a mile of the ground though Looking forward to the terracing as well.

Cheers

Ive got two tickets with me at work in leith walk that i cant use now due to work. 15 each. If anyone can make use of them, let me know, cheers

Allowayjambo1874

Ive got two tickets with me at work in leith walk that i cant use now due to work. 15 each. If anyone can make use of them, let me know, cheers

Mate I am after one but I would need to pick it up from you there. Any good?

Archived