Raith away

The People's Chimp

2 more tickets bought here. Nice wee train ride to Fife of a Saturday afternoon.

Oh and for what it's worth, I tried to get the Key Tech stand but it said there were none available, so I assume that means we've already sold those 500-1000 seats out?

These seats not being released until the away end is sold out.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in the ticket office today they said they were unsure if it would go to general sale, there would be a decision "later this week"

Obviously sales indicate it will be close to a sell out without dropping the loyalty points at the moment. I'm guessing it depends on sales tomorrow

5 of us going...anyone suggest kid friendly boozer in Kircaldy?

You should be ok in most pubs. The Exchequer and O'Connells certainly are and I seen kids in The Abbey at our last game v Raith.

The beer festival is held in the town square in a marquee,approx 5 mins walk (snails pace)from station.

20 mins walk to stadium.those looking for a curry should try the beveridge park hotel right next to station opposite ford garage.

Say What Again

Any idea of the brewery's involved in this?.

To that end, the independent HerrenBrau brewery in Ingolstadt is bringing to Kirkcaldy 100 50-litre barrels consisting of two varieties: Weizen, a wheat beer, and Helles, made from hops.

?Unfortunately, the beer isn?t free,? said Robert, ?but I?d rate them very highly.

?The beer itself is brewed under German purity laws which were signed in Ingolstadt in 1516.?

The festival will feature 150 musicians and dancers in a four-day programme of entertainment, kicking off with a performance from the Mailing Brass Band from Ingolstadt and Kirkcaldy and District Pipe Band on the opening night.

Say What Again

More here: http://www.perfectpint.co.uk/beer-festival/3318/Kirkcaldy-Bavarian-Beer-and-Music-Festival

The much loved Bavarian Beer and music festival will be making a return to Kirkcaldy this summer. With a marquee set up in the town square, the weekend promises a wide range of musicians and entertainment. Accompanied by German food stalls and children's amusements, it will be a weekend not to be missed in the town!

Kirkcaldy is twinned with Ingolstadt, Germany and as a result there is a bi-annual festival celebrating the twin city's culture. Beer brewed in Ingolstadt will be served to the Kirkcaldy festival goers from the 'Herrnbr?u' Brewery.

The fine art of brewing from Ingolstadt

Ingolstadt is the city in which the world-famous "Bavarian Purity Law" by Duke Wilhelm IV was announced in 1516. It is also home of Herrnbr?u, one of the most traditional Bavarian breweries. The first roots of this brewery date back to 1471, and for more than 130 years the beer has been produced under the name of Herrnbr?u. It stands for the old Bavarian brewing tradition, and for beers of the finest quality. Herrnbr?u beer is brewed strictly according to Bavarian Purity Law (that is almost 500-years-old). Only water, malt, hops and yeast are allowed to be used. Beer connoisseurs and wheat beer lovers far beyond the borders of Bavaria appreciate the traditional brewing according to old recipes and using only the finest ingredients. The annual output is around 250,000 hectolitres. Out of the wide range of beer specialities, two award-winning flavours are being sent to the twin town of Kirkcaldy this year: the pale wheat beer and the lager festival beer, called "Tradition".

A real festival beer - the full-bodied HERRNBR?U "Tradition"

Every year in April, for the anniversary of the proclamation of the "Bavarian Purity Law" of 1516, the "Tradition" is brewed. According to the brewing recipe, that has descended over generations, only selected ingredients are used and result in this amber-coloured, whole-hearted aromatic beer, sweet on the first sip. This beer is served straight from the barrel.

Alcohol concentration: 5.6 vol. %, original wort: 13.5 %

The Herrnbr?u wheat beer production

The basis of Herrnbr?u wheat beer is the well chosen raw materials; selected winter wheat, spring barley, noble hops from the Hallertau, and crystal clear spring water from the Bavarian Jura. Along with an intensive 2-mash method, these raw materials are the foundation of this aromatic wheat beer. The classic Bavarian fermentation process is the core of the brewing using traditional fermentation temperatures between 15?C and 20?C. Herrnbr?u provides fruity and aromatic wheat beer specialities with its own yeast.

Each technical intervention changes the character of the beer. Therefore Herrnbr?u refrains from filtration and pasteurisation to retain the typical wheat beer flavour.

This speciality beer matures in air-conditioned ripening chambers first, then the final fermentation process is finished in the bottle. The yeast-clouded beer comes in a bottle, letting the server influence the amount of yeast that is poured into the glass.

The wheat beer is poured slowly, holding the glass at an angle. With only a small amount of beer left in the bottle, swirl it smoothly to mix the yeast at the bottom and the beer together and pour it in your glass. This process will help to improve the flavour, scent and appearance of your wheat beer. If you want less yeast in your glass, simply leave the yeast sediment in the bottle.

Surely Hearts will open this up soon, 20+ LP have had sufficient time to buy tickets, and it's now only a few days before the game which makes it more difficult for those of us outside Edinburgh.

HeadrowJambo
Mine ordered Monday afternoon, delivered Tuesday morning .

Cheers. Should have selected collection option. Travelling up on Friday so not panicking just yet.

was really keen to head through, but can't as i have plans. hopefully will be a terrific match

Arthur Mitchell

To that end, the independent HerrenBrau brewery in Ingolstadt is bringing to Kirkcaldy 100 50-litre barrels consisting of two varieties: Weizen, a wheat beer, and Helles, made from hops.

?Unfortunately, the beer isn?t free,? said Robert, ?but I?d rate them very highly.

?The beer itself is brewed under German purity laws which were signed in Ingolstadt in 1516.?

The festival will feature 150 musicians and dancers in a four-day programme of entertainment, kicking off with a performance from the Mailing Brass Band from Ingolstadt and Kirkcaldy and District Pipe Band on the opening night.

:pleasing:

Should be a cracking day out.

PurfJambo1902

The north stand is now sold out folks!! Already have tickets but went on e tickets to see if there was any left and there isnt! gonna be a cracking jambos support through. HHGH

HeadrowJambo

Not me

Emailed the TO and there was a problem with Royal Mail apparently. Have been posted out Wednesday evening.

Say What Again

Emailed the TO and there was a problem with Royal Mail apparently. Have been posted out Wednesday evening.

Cheers for the info, HJ :thumb:

chuck berrys hairline

Got my ticket yesterday, no been to starks park since I was a nipper getting to sit on the wall! Health & Safety would have a fit these days looking back.

Key-Tech (Railway) stand now available to Hearts fans. Was letting me buy 10 in row CC. I assume that means we have either sold out or extremely close to having sold out the away end originally on sale.

I bought 2 for the key tech stand yesterday. I asked for the other stand but they didnt have any left. Def gonna be a sell out

Row Dd railway stand. How much of the railway stand will they be using? Seems quite big judging by the stadium plan

Good to focus on this game now. Yesterday is gone. Players rested.

Although I would have missed last night if I'd known the team the positive it said to me is that Robbie must be happy enough with how they are playing and aside from a rest didn't need another practice game like the Annan game and the Cowdenbeath U20 friendly where he played the first team.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Yes, I'd imagine with at least 6 guaranteed sell outs this season the extra cash generated will be paying for this improvement.

That and some unexpected TV money. Along with the 6 sell outs, that extra revenue will mean a hell of a lot to a club like Raith.

Was working away for this game but now back up the road , is tkts still available , if so anyone that's going tomorrow that can get two tkts ? Adult and kid ? I'd happily meet you anywhere in kdy , cheers

HHGH

Was working away for this game but now back up the road , is tkts still available , if so anyone that's going tomorrow that can get two tkts ? Adult and kid ? I'd happily meet you anywhere in kdy , cheers

HHGH

I'm in at the ticket office picking up mine around lunchtime tomorrow. If you book / pay, I can collect them for you and bring over on Saturday. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers

I'm in at the ticket office picking up mine around lunchtime tomorrow. If you book / pay, I can collect them for you and bring over on Saturday. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers

That's superb tkts are booked but tried too message you and it's failing

HHGH

No, that's the home game on November the 8th

Yep, silly me.

Anyone any idea how many tickets are left for this one?

Archived