Soufian El Hassanoui

jamboinglasgow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes a nice change having a few decent options up front.

Hopefully this guy is the real deal.

Robbie saying Soufian will be back training with squad in 2 weeks

He'll be a heroin a few weeks when he scores a few goals.

KB is the best joint to really explore puns, rubbish or otherwise - dinnae worry, I'm geting ma coat ;)

He'll be a heroin a few weeks when he scores a few goals.

someones going to smack you if you keep this going!

someones going to smack you if you keep this going!

I was only trying to inject some humour!:-D

We_are_the_Hearts

A bit of a come down for him playing in the Scottish Championship. Hopefully he is up to speed soon

Hopefully he doesn't have a bad trip and injures himself again. He defo looks like he could inject a bit of speed to our front line.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

When it gets to the point where the same shite puns are being reused, it's time to stop.

The Treasurer

When it gets to the point where the same shite puns are being reused, it's time to stop.

Just say no

Em, yeah. So any news when he might be fit? Any chance him making an appearance this weekend?

Unlikely considering Robbie said he would start training in two weeks.

From the video it looks like he has quick feet and a bit of strength, looked quite comfortable holding players off whilst still keeping his head up and looking for options.

Unlikely considering Robbie said he would start training in two weeks.

Thanks. First relevant post on this thread.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I apologise wholeheartedly for starting the puns, I had no idea, honestly. Lets get this thread back on an upper.

I apologise wholeheartedly for starting the puns, I had no idea, honestly. Lets get this thread back on an upper.

Well, they all take drugs, don't they?

Thanks. First relevant post on this thread.

I would think it will be about six weeks before we see him as he has missed all the pre-season work so he will be well behind the others.

If he starts training in a couple of weeks they he will need about four weeks of work before he is anywhere near ready for a first team call up I would think.

He may well get a few outings as an over-age player for the under 20's to get him some match time.

Clerry Jambo

Sorry I missed your on topic post buried in the drivel. :-p

Cheers lets get this thread back on crack a mean track!!

• 2 weeks later...

Should be back in training by the end of the week- by Robbie's estimates.

Any (non pun related) updates from anyone?

It's a real shame he's not been able to build some chemistry with the squad during pre-season. Hopefully he doesn't take long to come up to speed.

Gregory House M.D.

If this guy comes good then what a team.

Alexander

Smith Ozturk Wilson McHattie

Buaben Gomis

Walker ElHassnaoui Nicholson

Sow

:sweeet:

There's a load of videos of him online and I'm encouraged by what I see. He looks skillful and direct. I reckon Neilson signed him to be a first XI player and if he's as good as he looks in the videos then we could have a very exciting attacking line-up.

Maurice Moss

I would think it will be about six weeks before we see him as he has missed all the pre-season work so he will be well behind the others.

If he starts training in a couple of weeks they he will need about four weeks of work before he is anywhere near ready for a first team call up I would think.

He may well get a few outings as an over-age player for the under 20's to get him some match time.

I was under the impression that he was taking part in training but had his own programme for his rehabilitation. I'd hope that he will only be needing to get some match sharpness, rather than rebuild his fitness. Hopefully that means a couple of U20s games and a couple of sub appearances before he is in contention to start (performance permitting). This is purely my interpretation, so I may be well off the mark.

julienbrellier

Alexander

Buaben Gomis

Sow

that team :jjyay:

Truth is - and folk can bump their gums if they want - it's a top 6 probably top 4 SPL team. A few top notch squad additions and life starts to get interesting...

loveofthegame

Alexander

Buaben Gomis

Sow

Holt for Prince and you are on to a winner (Holt instead of El Hass for Ibrox though)

I was under the impression that he was taking part in training but had his own programme for his rehabilitation. I'd hope that he will only be needing to get some match sharpness, rather than rebuild his fitness. Hopefully that means a couple of U20s games and a couple of sub appearances before he is in contention to start (performance permitting). This is purely my interpretation, so I may be well off the mark.

He's surely been doing something. I doubt he's been sat on his arse since he signed.

I have wondered about Sow. We unveil Soufian and Keatings, both are injured then we get a striker on trial that we sign. Had Keatings and Soufian been fit, would we have got Sow?

I have wondered about Sow. We unveil Soufian and Keatings, both are injured then we get a striker on trial that we sign. Had Keatings and Soufian been fit, would we have got Sow?

Had Hibs not been in for him would we have got him!?

It's very possible that had Butcher not been given the tin tack, he might have ended up there. That could have been a scary prospect given what we've seen of him so far, although they do have a good track record of stifling talented players, so circumstances have probably worked out in both our and his favour.

I think so. El Hassnaoui and Sow seem quite different, with El Hassnaoui spending a lot of time outside the box and Sow running in behind. I think Keatings will be used in games where we're struggling to break a team down.

Here's what Neilson had to say about the strikers:

?It?s important we have different options we can play in different games,? he told the Evening News. ?There will be certain games this season when we will need different things. Some teams will sit in against us, some teams will press against us, some will play with a high defensive line and others will use a deep line. I?m trying to get a variety of strikers who can do different things.

?Dale Carrick is quick, makes runs in behind and closes people down. Gary Oliver drops in and plays more in the No.?10 role. Soufian El Hassnaoui is more of an all-round guy who can do just about anything for us. He?s a clever player who can bring people into play. James Keatings is a penalty-box player. If teams are sitting in, he?s got clever movement to get himself on the ball. Sow has real blistering pace, so there?s lots of variety.?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We are going to be back at Hampden I just know it. If this guy is a s good as he looks, Gomis, Elhas and Sowing the Seeds are going to have a harvest.

Do not care. Irrelevant question. Not going yo loose sleep over it. Let them over on deluded.net chew the fat over it.

Do not care. Irrelevant question. Not going yo loose sleep over it. Let them over on deluded.net chew the fat over it.

But it will make it extra pleasing if he bangs a few goals in against them this season :)

Mind the dark days when our only recognised striker was Christian Nade :laugh:

Dont, I still have nightmares about it!!

:sob:

Archived