***Official Eilidh Child Commonwealth Games Thread***

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Yes, yet another ***Official*** thread, but it's worth it to support one of us to potential glory over the next couple of weeks.

Plus it's an excuse to enjoy this piece about her. Especially the first two paragraphs. :verysmug:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jul/23/commonwealth-games2014-eilidh-child-400m-hurdles-athletics-glasgow

loveofthegame

Missed the cup final... Part timer...

I jest- comes across as a lovely lass who loves the club. Wish her nothing but the best! Mon Eilidh!

tartofmidlothian

Shed

:spoton:

Disagree. Definitely Hearts related. She's had threads in the Terrace before, deservedly so.

Malinga the Swinga

Don't worry about it. Start another one next Thursday when she is racing. Should be in main Terrace though as she deserves it.

I still have a picture of her hand written note to me with her top for the raffle. I almost kept the note but felt it should be part of the prize. :(

A poster on here that likes PM's did say that I liked her but he didn't put a good enough word in. :( :(

I'm going along tomorrow and will give her a big cheer in her semi final. I would love it if she managed to get gold, love it!

No semi final now, just the Final on Thursday

Bugger. It was never on the original schedule but she tweeted it the other day, never mind.

Archived