the hoofballers song sheet

winston churchill

Dirk Diggler

Not opened the link but can anyone remember when the Hibs *****s used to sing 'you'll never walk alone' with a daft clap in between lines? Think they sung it in the early 90s.

And to think some thought the chants of 'Celtic, Celtic.' that were clearly heard last week were misplaced.

:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Not opened the link but can anyone remember when the Hibs *****s used to sing 'you'll never walk alone' with a daft clap in between lines? Think they sung it in the early 90s.

And to think some thought the chants of 'Celtic, Celtic.' that were clearly heard last week were misplaced.

:rolleyes:

I REMEMBER THAT SONG , did we not sing back in response ," H.I.B.E.R.N.I.A.N the Muppet men, na, na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na.":107years::flagwave:

Rudolf's Mate

Never mind that. The best one for me is the claim by Blackhibbe that

"I remember after the league (possibly still Skol) cup semi in 1993 walking back through Gorgie singing 'No Cups In Gorgie', happy days".

If that was indeed the case he should be called Beaten Black & Blue Hibee!!!

winston churchill

could anybody explain what post #16 has to do with the lochend hoofballers:confused:

maroonlegions

"I remember after the league (possibly still Skol) cup semi in 1993 walking back through Gorgie singing 'No Cups In Gorgie', happy days".

more like "they"ll only be BIG CUPS in Gorgie".:107years:;)

basher the jambo

It was "vein" who said that if you look at his age it says 27 so that would make him about 12 when he was singing that. I think hes telling porkies!!

Yes, the veil has slipped off a few of them on that thread. Post 81 'UpThe RA'. and respectable old Johnnyboy responds with a laugh and a knowing little wink.

Tiny Tims indeed.

winston churchill
Yes, the veil has slipped off a few of them on that thread. Post 81 'UpThe RA'. and respectable old Johnnyboy responds with a laugh and a knowing little wink.

Tiny Tims indeed.

and i thought black & tan was a drink:confused:

This won from the bin dippers had me crying tears of laughter :):

In the 60's, my pal's dad was a dustman and he found a portable record player which he gave to us. The needle was attached to the horn and it took ages to wind up the handle to get up to speed before we could blast out our Hibs and Irish records on away trips. We had great singsongs on the bus with lots of volunteers cranking up the player when it ran down.

Then someone aquired a cassette recorder and our records were recorded on that. It was never the same.

I wish I still had that player. Could make hundreds on Cash in the Attic.

Absolutely hilarious. They went from a gramaphone to a casette player .

Say What Again
Absolutely hilarious. They went from a gramaphone to a casette player .

A gramaphone that was found in a bucket

jamboinglasgow

I just got to laugh at how they used to sing 36 years in a roll without a trophy when they had not won the scottish cup for 96 years at that point.

Archived