To all those who are not renewing.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

Today is how all your Saturdays will be, Except without the live football to watch.

Whatever you were doing, Shopping, Gardening, Washing the car.

Could you handle doing it every other Saturday, knowing there was a game being played at Tynecastle?

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
Today is how all your Saturdays will be, Except without the live football to watch.

Could you handle doing it every other Saturday, knowing there was a game being played at Tynecastle?

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

It's the lesser of 2 evils.

Carl Weathers

Going to the football this season has been murder but it's what most of us on here do.

I couldn't kick around the house knowing there was a game on - at worst it would be on the radio anyway.

Lochend Brazil

?428.50 already reinvested back into the club I love BECAUSE I HATE GARDENING.;)

Lb

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

I'll just pay at the turnstile, no hardship mate.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'll just pay at the turnstile, no hardship mate.

Yup, simple as that.

And when Vlad decides to feck things up again you don't have to drag yourself along because you have already paid for a seat.

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

Right lets be honest here .

Not Renewing -

Washing the car . In the pub . Shopping with the wife . Working the weekend.

Renewing -

Watching a bunch of wage thieves playing like its a friendly every week and not giving a feck about you or the club. Comeing away from the game feeling like you have just been robbed

The choice is your's . :107years:

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

Fecking root treatment was better than that pesh,you go and waste your money on that lot, on you go,leave the"what will you do" up to what ever we like,because I bet it's a damn site better as sitting through that dross.

Buster7323

Didn't have to drive 50 miles to be bored to tears watching guys with no direction, focus or care. Didn't have to sit wondering why I had paid good money to become more frustrated than I was at 14:55. Didn't have to drive another 50 miles to get home, all the while going over all the other things I could have done which could have been a complete and utter waste of my time.

I've been a season ticket holder for a number of years. My two sons were season ticket holders (one gave up last season - he's brighter than me). I have things to do when I'm not at Tynie, I have things I can do when Hearts are at Tynie.

I've followed Hearts since I was about 8, not for glory and certainly not because its what I've always done, but because I wanted to. You see I am able to think for myself. I am able to wake up at the weekend and think of things to do. I will not follow blindly and shout at the top of my voice "I have no imagination, I have no life other than watching strangers play football".

So, for all those who think they are better, smarter and more of a supporter because you will continue to go along and spend money on something that probably isn't entertaining you just because you always have, just shut up and go along. I get it. You don't know what else to do.

Just to let you know- I got up today and played with my kids on the Wii for a bit. We got in the car and went to the beach for a walk (yes I know it was miserable in Edinburgh but the Scottish Borders were OK where I live). I went to the driving range for a bit. You know what, it was better than 95% of the Saturday's I've had this season watching Hearts. It may not be for everyone but it will do for me.

Enjoy next season asking why we still don't have a proper manager, how long number 95 played for Kaunas and why oh why Elliot is still our first choice striker. If you do have the ability to become bored/frustrated with this then please feel free to use your limited intelligence to think of something else to do - or just get another round in then head off to the game.

Dirk Diggler
Right lets be honest here .

Not Renewing -

Washing the car . In the pub . Shopping with the wife . Working the weekend.

Renewing -

Watching a bunch of wage thieves playing like its a friendly every week and not giving a feck about you or the club. Comeing away from the game feeling like you have just been robbed

The choice is your's . :107years:

It is and it's a no brainer.

Dirk Diggler
Didn't have to drive 50 miles to be bored to tears watching guys with no direction, focus or care. Didn't have to sit wondering why I had paid good money to become more frustrated than I was at 14:55. Didn't have to drive another 50 miles to get home, all the while going over all the other things I could have done which could have been a complete and utter waste of my time.

I've been a season ticket holder for a number of years. My two sons were season ticket holders (one gave up last season - he's brighter than me). I have things to do when I'm not at Tynie, I have things I can do when Hearts are at Tynie.

I've followed Hearts since I was about 8, not for glory and certainly not because its what I've always done, but because I wanted to. You see I am able to think for myself. I am able to wake up at the weekend and think of things to do. I will not follow blindly and shout at the top of my voice "I have no imagination, I have no life other than watching strangers play football".

So, for all those who think they are better, smarter and more of a supporter because you will continue to go along and spend money on something that probably isn't entertaining you just because you always have, just shut up and go along. I get it. You don't know what else to do.

Just to let you know- I got up today and played with my kids on the Wii for a bit. We got in the car and went to the beach for a walk (yes I know it was miserable in Edinburgh but the Scottish Borders were OK where I live). I went to the driving range for a bit. You know what, it was better than 95% of the Saturday's I've had this season watching Hearts. It may not be for everyone but it will do for me.

Enjoy next season asking why we still don't have a proper manager, how long number 95 played for Kaunas and why oh why Elliot is still our first choice striker. If you do have the ability to become bored/frustrated with this then please feel free to use your limited intelligence to think of something else to do - or just get another round in then head off to the game.

My Dad always told me the Borderers were a strange breed.

A Wii ffs.

:sad:

Dirk Diggler
You certainly are.

Says the grown man with the nom de plume, 'rudi'.

:rolleyes:

Getting the golf handicap down as well,going to see local team,going for a pint,take family outings,anything at all really is better than that guff.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
A message to you........

Vlad....

Stop your messing around

Better think of OUR future

Time you straightened HMFC out (instead of)

Creating problems with OUR CLUB

Or you'll wind up with 5500 less season ticket holders...

winston churchill

vlads a liar and a [filter edit],and i am getting a dab hand at the weeding and pruning.

I went out and bought a new jacket and a new pair of boots today (cracking bargains too), had a nice lunch with the wife and sprog and didn't lose my temper, scream abuse for an hour and a half and trudge home absolutely raging.

It was a pleasant surprise for a change.

Don't know how long I'll be able to stand it for.

Roll on next season.

He can poke his ST until he gets us a proper manager though.

FTH.

The Old Tolbooth
My Dad always told me the Borderers were a strange breed.

A Wii ffs.

:sad:

OI!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
vlads a liar and a [filter edit],and i am getting a dab hand at the weeding and pruning.

Charlie Dimmocks coming round to mines next week to give me some advice.

Charlie039-2001.jpg

I am hingin onto ma lowie until there is a product worthy of buying. I don't believe the bull**** spin Hearts have given us about 9,000 ST's sold in a week and all that. My erse have they. Me and a lot of likeminded jambos I know aint parting with a cent until there is somethin worth losing our hard earned on.

winston churchill
Charlie Dimmocks coming round to mines next week to give me some advice.

Charlie039-2001.jpg

i'd watch her before mole & elliot, any day of the week.

I hope you're the bloke who sits next to me. Reading your post there is every chance.

Adios

I hope you're the bloke who sits next to me. Reading you're post there is every chance.

Adios

Oi! ;)

When are you renewing then?

You're entitled to your opinion and to do with your Saturday afternoons as you see fit, as am I.

My two sons and I have renewed and deeply resent the suggestion that we are of "limited intelligence" by so doing.

Resorting to ridicule and insults does nothing to promote your argument.

Oi! ;)

When are you renewing then?

What's the rush? I'll renew. I would just like the chance to head along to the ticket office with a spring in my step.

Dirk Diggler
Played golf and despite playing not playing nearly well as I would like. It was a lot less frustrating than watching Hearts.

Will be back next season, at some point. Will Hearts be receiving my usual cheques. well, not unless something changes.

For me there is no right or wrong in people choosing to renew or otherwise ST or sponsorships etc, etc. Its a personal choice and IMO, 99% of people believe their choice is to the betermeant of the club.

Played 9 holes yesterday, 1 over par, decent considering i'd only played twice this year before that.

Guaranteed, I wouldn't have shot that if Hearts had been playing at the time.

What's the rush? I'll renew. I would just like the chance to head along to the ticket office with a spring in my step.

Fair do's. Possibly better getting new Nike Air Max's first though...just for that spring...:o

jambopompey
You're entitled to your opinion and to do with your Saturday afternoons as you see fit, as am I.

My two sons and I have renewed and deeply resent the suggestion that we are of "limited intelligence" by so doing.

Resorting to ridicule and insults does nothing to promote your argument.

where did he say that you are off 'limited intelligence' if you did, all he has done is put his point across in a very good and well made out manor, some folk on this site should take note (not a dig at you).

from what i read of his post was that by not renewing you are not the supreme hearts fan.

i never renewed last season, and for the most of it i never even bothered listening to games on the radio.

does that make me less a fan, no, i reached my limit of what was in front of me, i have seen a lot of crap on the pitch, payed my cash like everyone else, but at renewal last season i took a choice, and as sad as it is to say i feel i made the right choice.

i had my brother season ticket for the last few games, i made the 3-2 st mirren game for till they scored, the others i stayed in westfields.

does that make me a lesser supporter, in some eyes it does, others i made the right choice, warm pub, scores on the tv, good looking barmaids, and not having to watch that shower dragging the good name of HMFC down the drain

Decent score.

Played golf when Hearts have been playing this season and has not bothered me in the slightest. Sometime, its felt like a blessing.

Don't mind getting beat, just don't like having the p*ss taken out me!

Each to their own. I will be back next season for games, however, as I have got a bit older I have learned life is for enjoying. Try to avoid thing that wind me up or frustrate the living hell out of me!

As I say its individual choices etc. Aint going to criticise etc, but the last 12 month or so something missing. Can't put my finger on it, but the highs aint so high and the lows aint so low.

Its all a bit sad.

Maybe its me, maybe its something else. Who knows? Anyway in so many ways would like to get back to the days of Hearts defeat ruining my weekend, if that makes sense!

It makes perfect sense to me.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Decent score.

Played golf when Hearts have been playing this season and has not bothered me in the slightest. Sometime, its felt like a blessing.

Don't mind getting beat, just don't like having the p*ss taken out me!

Each to their own. I will be back next season for games, however, as I have got a bit older I have learned life is for enjoying. Try to avoid thing that wind me up or frustrate the living hell out of me!

As I say its individual choices etc. Aint going to criticise etc, but the last 12 month or so something missing. Can't put my finger on it, but the highs aint so high and the lows aint so low.

Its all a bit sad.

Maybe its me, maybe its something else. Who knows? Anyway in so many ways would like to get back to the days of Hearts defeat ruining my weekend, if that makes sense!

That sums it all up perfectly. When you don't feel anything when they lose, you know something is wrong.

Too many fans feel like this. Certainly all the ones I know. And none of them are renewing.

Dirk Diggler
That sums it all up perfectly. When you don't feel anything when they lose, you know something is wrong.

Too many fans feel like this. Certainly all the ones I know. And none of them are renewing.

Maybe I'm just not there yet FWJ, Maybe it'll come?

As it stands, I still hate when Hearts get beat, I woke up on Wdnesday morning and it was the first thing that entered my head.

Not an attempt at bravado, Certainly not me saying I'm a better fan than anyone or any of that garbage, but that is honestly what I thought of first and it hurt me.

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

That's what you get up to on your non-football w/e's?? Bloody hell you must have a pish summer mate ;)

Grab a cheap flight to Barca, head to the coast, live yer life like a Tampax ad, no need to spend it shopping or washing cars cos there's plenty to do on a Saturday!!

Manager up Vlad, and yeh'll see me front and centre matchdays.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Maybe I'm just not there yet FWJ, Maybe it'll come?

As it stands, I still hate when Hearts get beat, I woke up on Wdnesday morning and it was the first thing that entered my head.

Not an attempt at bravado, Certainly not me saying I'm a better fan than anyone or any of that garbage, but that is honestly what I thought of first and it hurt me.

Unless your bedroom is plastered with Hearts memorabilia including maroon wall paper and a Hearts duvet cover, your alarm clock plays the Hearts song, Your 2 children are called Heart and Midlothian...get my drift.

You will feel the way I described soon. It will happen.

Dirk Diggler
That's what you get up to on your non-football w/e's?? Bloody hell you must have a pish summer mate ;)

Grab a cheap flight to Barca, head to the coast, live yer life like a Tampax ad, no need to spend it shopping or washing cars cos there's plenty to do on a Saturday!!

Manager up Vlad, and yeh'll see me front and centre matchdays.

Non football Saturdays mate, and yes. I hate the Summer.

I can live my life like a Tampax ad on a Sunday.

Saturday is for Football.

Football means Hearts.

PresidentRomanov

Can someone explain to me, how a supporter who goes and supports Hearts every week, isn't a better supporter than someone who doesn't?

I would have thought someone who supports the club, is a better supporter than someone who doesn't?

Serious question, I keep reading this, and I can't get my head round it :confused:

PresidentRomanov
Unless your bedroom is plastered with Hearts memorabilia including maroon wall paper and a Hearts duvet cover, your alarm clock plays the Hearts song, Your 2 children are called Heart and Midlothian...get my drift.

You will feel the way I described soon. It will happen.

Can I ask how old you are?

Not trying to be funny, just curious.

chester copperpot

I will be there next year, shall I tell you why?

Well, I love HMFC with all my heart, Romanov can try kill my spirit, but he will never kill my love for the club. I want to go see my mates on a saturday, they're another reason why I go follow the famous JT's.

I go see Hearts, and do you know why. Its because, just one season, just one season, I see them rise above the rubbish and work towards their true talent. I love seeing Hearts doing well, in fact, I count on it every 15 years or so.

I also love my fellow supporters, they're the best fans alive. We may be a bit argumentative here, but when it comes to supporting our team, we're much better than we are on here.

Im a bit emotional, but hey ho, Hearts owners will come and go, we will be here forever. ;)

Dirk Diggler
I will be there next year, shall I tell you why?

Well, I love HMFC with all my heart, Romanov can try kill my spirit, but he will never kill my love for the club. I want to go see my mates on a saturday, they're another reason why I go follow the famous JT's.

I go see Hearts, and do you know why. Its because, just one season, just one season, I see them rise above the rubbish and work towards their true talent. I love seeing Hearts doing well, in fact, I count on it every 15 years or so.

I also love my fellow supporters, they're the best fans alive. We may be a bit argumentative here, but when it comes to supporting our team, we're much better than we are on here.

Im a bit bladdered, but hey ho, Hearts owners will come and go, we will be here forever. ;)

chester copperpot

And I class you as one of my mates, once ye stay out long enough for me to meet you ya ball chop. ;)

Johnny, next season is a must for us to meet, I say first home game o the season?

walton1983

Sure as hell I couldn't.

Roll on next season.

There is junior football. Until Romanov departs them I.m afraid supporters will find alternatives.

Dirk Diggler
There is junior football. Until Romnov departs them I.m afraid supporters will find alternatives.

:hobofish:

Archived