New Bathroom/New Kitchen

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Ok looking to get a new Bathroom and Kitchen fitted in the coming months.I basically want the whole lot done for me.The fitting the tiling and the flooring has anyone had a Dolphin(it's the only firm i know that does bathrooms from top to bottom)or Kitchen's Direct do any work for them or if not can anyone reccomend an alternative and what's the pricing like.Both rooms are pretty normalish to small size wise.

Any help would be great thanks.

Just had a kitchen put in by DM Design. There was no hard sell and the work was done on time and to a really high standard. Avoid Space Kitchens like the plague. Real hard sell and they phoned every hour to try to convince us to accept their offer which started at ?17500 and ended up at 7500.

Magnet do the full works as well.

vegas-voss
Just had a kitchen put in by DM Design. There was no hard sell and the work was done on time and to a really high standard. Avoid Space Kitchens like the plague. Real hard sell and they phoned every hour to try to convince us to accept their offer which started at ?17500 and ended up at 7500.

Magnet do the full works as well.

Thanks i'll take a look at Magnet.

?17,500 for a kitchen:eek:

Edinburgh Kitchen and Bathroom Centre in St John's Road did my en-suite and main bathrooms. They also did my mate's kitchen. I'm getting my kitchen done later in the year and I'll have no hesitation in using them again subject to the price being right.

Midloth_Iain

Brashy

pm me your details, I can have someone round this week to quote you for the lot, assuming you are in Edinburgh area.

My company is a long established professional bathroom and kitchen installation firm.:cool:

Iain

JamboFamily

try invision do quality kitchens/bathrooms at cheap price!they make kitchens so cuts out the supplier!go in to causewayside to see loads of styles

Pete Seeger
Brashy

pm me your details, I can have someone round this week to quote you for the lot, assuming you are in Edinburgh area.

My company is a long established professional bathroom and kitchen installation firm.:cool:

Iain

Get him to quote you Brashy and I'll take 10% off the bathroom

:)

I know Blackheart (Iain) and would recommend him no problem, also Andrew Stout Kitchens of Dalry Rd just done mine and done a superb job for under ?10k.

Avoid Bath zone from Musselburgh like the plaque...started my bathroom on 24th March and still not finished.I even ripped up their floor and re-done it !!!

jambos are go!
Ok looking to get a new Bathroom and Kitchen fitted in the coming months.I basically want the whole lot done for me.The fitting the tiling and the flooring has anyone had a Dolphin(it's the only firm i know that does bathrooms from top to bottom)or Kitchen's Direct do any work for them or if not can anyone reccomend an alternative and what's the pricing like.Both rooms are pretty normalish to small size wise.

Any help would be great thanks.

I once got Dolphin to come and give an estimate for a bathroom . Two guys arrived and it was a real hard sell. I had to virtually evict them or they would never have left.

I once got a Dolphin to come and give an estimate for a bathroom .

Never trust a mammal that lives in the sea. Apart from Flipper, he's OK.

Archived