WhyNot? Last Night.

S.N.T.H.

Carl Weathers

Most of the Whynot crowd think that they're the dogs wotsits. It's not exclusive to the football players.

:confused:

Lochend Brazil
I can assure you that he did, not last night but a few weeks back.

He was pished as a fart, but that's not an excuse. I guess footballers should have their own express queue at the bar so they don't have to mix with the sc**. ;)

On a different note mate I loved it when the hobos first found out that you where posting on there site. I thought the caraven dweller going crazy about say no.................. was top drawer. it took them a wee while to find that one out.;)

'Wage Theif' - Name for any member of Hearts FC squad Season 2007/08, bar G.G.

Hope that clears things up :whistling:

WHO!

Dirk Diggler

I often ask people if they know who I am when they are served in front of me.

No biggie.

It's tiresome - have the same problem out here. Most of them immediately turn round and say "Sorry mate, didn't realize who you were."

ring-of-fire
I can assure you that he did, not last night but a few weeks back.

He was pished as a fart, but that's not an excuse. I guess footballers should have their own express queue at the bar so they don't have to mix with the sc**. ;)

well ive never even heard the slightest uttering of anything like that come from him. he will be the first one to rip the **** out himself if he did say that. sounds like u got either kb'd from a youth contract at hearts or from the vip bit in whynot?!

I often ask people if they know who I am when they are served in front of me.

No biggie.

:laugh:

Boab Mugabe

Almost all of our squad puts more effort into a night on the tiles than they have in any of our games all season.

In other footballing cultures, this would not be allowed to happen.

The cruckie cookie
Did our last three results not result from a period when Berra was one booking away from a suspension next season? Thus he only played in one of these debacles and would have been a bit inhibited. Our league form under Frail, in games that Berra played, was respectable, even if the level of performance was uninspiring.

Berra's been a success this season. To call him a wage thief is nonsense.

Jeezo,

Have things fallen so far as a Hearts Captain being a success in steering us to Eighth in the League.

What have we come to.:sad:

I have to admit, there have been one or two occasions when I've suffered watching our 11 useless lumps wander through another defeat and then had a bit of a grump when I later spot the aforementioned lumps having a rare old time out on the town. But I know I'm being ridiculous - it's not as if they could actually go and practice their set pieces or something instead at 11pm at night...

I've never seen any of them acting up though. And I certainly haven't seen them getting snotty with any fans that stop them for a chat either... But then, I don't drink in Why Not...maybe that has something to do with it...

And speaking of hugs...you're just going for the wrong players. Ksanavicius was so devastated after the defeat we had at home to ICT in December that he looked like he was on the verge of tears for the entire evening in Lulu. Anyone who spoke to him was promptly hugged to death whilst he grovelled endless apologies and despite being probably one of the shortest men in there, he still insisted on doing much forehead kissing. He's a mentalist, yes...but definitely very approachable. :laugh:

As for Andy Driver and the 'do you know who I am' thing....I've only met him a few times but he strikes me as the least likely to do something like that. He blushes if anyone asks him for an autograph! The one thing that did strike me about him was that he's a right cheery soul, genuinely friendly and always happy to have a chinwag with fans. He's a good egg in my book.

well ive never even heard the slightest uttering of anything like that come from him. he will be the first one to rip the **** out himself if he did say that. sounds like u got either kb'd from a youth contract at hearts or from the vip bit in whynot?!

Right, we get it.. You know Andrew Driver. It's noted, i've understood. :mw_rolleyes:

I suppose we're all the same, in that we'd die to play for the JT's.When we see no-marks making an erse of it, but still thinking they're Big Dog's, it fecks us off.

For the record, i had both stamps and was 100% eligible for VIP WhyNot acticity. :whistling:

TheBigTeam
Ahh and all dancing to the tunes i play! Must say most of them were on good form as per usual last night.

Maybe if you spent a little time speaking to the guys you might relies that they are all out spending some time bonding with each other, Guys out after work enjoying each others company, dancing, singing, mucking about. Can only be good for the team. Well done in my opinion.

Ohhh and I bet you were singing just like the rest of us when I played the Larry Kingston tune.

Kingston is one of the biggest wage thieves at Tynecastle.But keep playing the tune!!!

Salvatore's Tash
Right, we get it.. You know Andrew Driver. It's noted, i've understood. :mw_rolleyes:

I suppose we're all the same, in that we'd die to play for the JT's.When we see no-marks making an erse of it, but still thinking they're Big Dog's, it fecks us off.

For the record, i had both stamps and was 100% eligible for VIP WhyNot acticity. :whistling:

Ok mate. What gives you the impression they think they are big dogs? Because they CAN walk into places like WhyNot and get VIP? Is it because they CAN buy drinks on mass in the VIP and afford it? And you can't? Im confused by your whole point.

I would also put my last penny on Driver not saying Do you know who I am? Unless..it was to one of mates as a joke!!

The guys are footballers and the ones in question care the most about our club. They are allowed a life and there season is finished! Give it a break!!

Fife jambo
Wouldn't expect, or want for that matter, to be bought a drink, spoken to or anything else. Just expect for them to not act like absolute ******s. People like Driver saying the famous 'Do you know who i am??!' when my mate was served before him in the queue in the VIP, Hilarious.

And Sives thinking he runs the place, it's quite cringe-worthy to watch actually.

I met both driver and eggy at the charity poker event earlier this seasonm and was surprised at how quiet, decent and unassuming they were actually. I would also say I reckon these are two of the guys, along with Berra who madfe an effort this season!

Have met both Driver and Jonsson in WhyNot a couple of times after Eggert recognised me from covering the youth team and press conferences (nice feeling to have Hearts footballers recognise me ;)). Spoke to them for a few minutes and both came across as really nice guys to me. Have to say I've never met Berra though.

Patrick Bateman

I hope the new manager/head coach/puppet takes our players drinking a little more seriously. Football players are athletes, its laughable to think that in this day and age they'll happily go out and get pished whenever.

Rawrrrrrrr
I hope the new manager/head coach/puppet takes our players drinking a little more seriously. Football players are athletes, its laughable to think that in this day and age they'll happily go out and get pished whenever.

It did george best and paul gascoignes careers a lot of harm:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
I think Berra must live in George Street, he's never away from the place.

And ?

CornhillHearts

Berra does not live in George Street and is not a pishpot, glad to see your alive and kicking fj after that stella sesh, some of us were working today and did a six hour stint.

Jesus, are you still hangover from last night ? You do make some good points about certain players acting like *****s to you or your mates personelly. Fair dos. You wll be aware of course that a few years ago the hibs players were always in the papers for actting like a shower of ****e almost every weekend. Since ratboy and KT left it seems you do not hear the same stories as usually. My point is that if the Hearts players were making really nobs of themselves or getting into serious bother, then it would be in the papers. So they can not be that bad ?

Personally, i have met hearts players up town quite a lot, and on a whole they are alright. I remember Elliot and Berra coming out of city after the aberdeen game and joining in with about 50 guys who were all singing outside ! For the whole i agree with the DJN, that for the best part all they do s find a corner and stay there. I for one am more interested in having a good night and getting ****ed rather than worry about which football is acting like a tool ! I suggested you do the same and let the morans enjoy they monments in the limelight !

p.s - Is friday in whynot not a student night ?

To be fair it was only really Ratboy that had stories going round about them from Leith Brazil. Even Scott Brown didn't seem to act the hardman when out.

Patrick Bateman
It did george best and paul gascoignes careers a lot of harm:rolleyes:

I'm trying to work out how sarcastic you are being. Best's career was basically over at 26 and Gascoigne stopped playing at the highest level at around the same age too.

In my opinion, footballers should minimise their drinking as much as possible if they are to realise their potential.

I met both driver and eggy at the charity poker event earlier this seasonm and was surprised at how quiet, decent and unassuming they were actually. I would also say I reckon these are two of the guys, along with Berra who madfe an effort this season!

I agree. They were god awful at poker as well which made them even more likeable !!

Norfolk and Chance
I'm trying to work out how sarcastic you are being. Best's career was basically over at 26 and Gascoigne stopped playing at the highest level at around the same age too.

In my opinion, footballers should minimise their drinking as much as possible if they are to realise their potential.

... and it's all gone quiet over there:p

Salvatore's Tash

Its May 18th season over players are off untill 25th June. Give them a break, surely its a time for them to have a few weeks of doing whatever! An important part in any sportpersons life is having a spell off!

Ok we had a bad bad season but these guys are still allowed to go out!

Wouldn't expect, or want for that matter, to be bought a drink, spoken to or anything else. Just expect for them to not act like absolute ******s. People like Driver saying the famous 'Do you know who i am??!' when my mate was served before him in the queue in the VIP, Hilarious.

And Sives thinking he runs the place, it's quite cringe-worthy to watch actually.

Did you speak to them? Maybe you should try that n you'll prob find out they're all sound as! I was there and Driver,Berra,Eggert,Thompson,Sives,Stewart n there mates were just wrecked n having a laugh,n hardly moved from the V.i.p section all night, Big deal? Were they strutting about giving it all 'I'm a footballer' NO, they certainly weren't, they're team-mates all around the same age who prob at some point in there lifes have played n trained in same teams, So what's the big deal Say No? i put it to you that you never quite cut it in footballing terms n may be a bit jeleous? Or maybe you're just a total D!ck ? (see what i done there, i made an assumption about you yet we've never met, not nice is it?) maybe you should grow some balls n if someones acting in a way that annoys u, be a man, say it to there face inside the club instead of coming on this to bitch.

TheBigTeam
Did you speak to them? Maybe you should try that n you'll prob find out they're all sound as! I was there and Driver,Berra,Eggert,Thompson,Sives,Stewart n there mates were just wrecked n having a laugh,n hardly moved from the V.i.p section all night, Big deal? Were they strutting about giving it all 'I'm a footballer' NO, they certainly weren't, they're team-mates all around the same age who prob at some point in there lifes have played n trained in same teams, So what's the big deal Say No? i put it to you that you never quite cut it in footballing terms n may be a bit jeleous? Or maybe you're just a total D!ck ? (see what i done there, i made an assumption about you yet we've never met, not nice is it?) maybe you should grow some balls n if someones acting in a way that annoys u, be a man, say it to there face inside the club instead of coming on this to bitch.

You said all the players by there surnames apart from one.Something you would like to tell us?You need to chill a bit!!!

You said all the players by there surnames apart from one.Something you would like to tell us?You need to chill a bit!!!

yeah im unsure how to spell johnson! Sorry but i think its unfair that people make up stuff about players when they defo weren't acting in that way. end of matter

Salvatore's Tash

Good man, there mates are good lads too! ;)

Archived